Hitler and blacks

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Has anyone wondered what Hitler thought about niggers? Here's what he had to say about Jesse Owens' victory at the 1936 summer olympics in Berlin:

“Each of the German victories—and there were a surprising number of these—made him happy, but he was highly annoyed by the series of triumphs by the marvelous colored American runner, Jesse Owens. “People whose antecedents came from the jungle were primitive,” Hitler said with a shrug; “their physiques were stronger than those of civilized whites. They represented unfair competition and hence must be excluded from future games.” ~ Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich page 119

According to Baldur von Schirach, here's what Hitler had to say about Jesse Owens:

“The Americans should be ashamed of themselves, letting Negroes win their medals for them. I shall not shake hands with this Negro… Do you really think that I will allow myself to be photographed shaking hands with a Negro?”

Also, here's something else I found:

3, When it comes to the experiences of blacks in NS Germany take for instance, Hilarius Gilges, this man (a Mulatto) was kidnapped, tortured and killed by SS members in June 1933. The SS members implicated suffered no legal repercussions whatsoever.

Take, Hans Hauck (another Mulatto) in 1935 he was sterilised under the 1933 Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring. He tried to join the Whermacht in 1939 was rejected on racial grounds, being deemed ‘unworthy’ of joining. In 1942 only after his White father, who had privileged contacts with high-ups, arranged for Hauck to circumvent the racial purity tests that needed to be passed, was he then allowed to join.

Take also Bayume Mohamed Husen (a full-blooded black man), in NS Germany he worked various jobs, he worked as a waiter but was fired in 1935 on racial grounds, he then joined a qausi-human zoo (Deutsch Afrika Schau), in 1939 he asked to join the Whermach but was rejected on racial grounds. He then worked periodically in movies playing minor roles. Eventually in 1944 he was arrested by the Gestapo for committing racial defilement (Rassenschande) by having a relationship with a White (Aryan) woman.

What about the sterilization of the Rhineland bastards?

“Once a child was decided to be of black descent, the child was taken immediately to a hospital and sterilized…many times without their parents’ knowledge.”

“J.F., of German nationality, born September 20, 1920, living in Mainz, is a descendant of the former colored Allied occupation forces, in this case from North Africa, and shows corresponding typical anthropological characteristics, for which reason he shall be sterilized.

C.M.B., of German nationality, born July 5, 1923, living in Koblenz, is a descendant of a member of the former Allied occupation forces, in this case an American negro, and shows corresponding typical anthropological characteristics, for which reason she shall be sterilized.

A.A. of German nationality, born March 14, 1920, living in Duisburg, is a descendant of a member of the former Allied occupation forces, in this case a negro from Madagascar, and shows corresponding typical anthropological characteristics, for which reason he shall be sterilized.”

The Fate of Mixed Blood Children in Germany by Reiner Pommerin. German Studies Review. Vol. 5, No. 3 (Oct., 1982), pp. 315-323

And funny enough, they named one of their submarines NIGGER. Lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Marsiere214 and Albeacho
Sounds like an opinion i'd read on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Hueless, Hikicel69 and 3 others
My respect for hitler has increased

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Jmpace52
Has anyone wondered what Hitler thought about niggers? Here's what he had to say about Jesse Owens' victory at the 1936 summer olympics in Berlin:

“Each of the German victories—and there were a surprising number of these—made him happy, but he was highly annoyed by the series of triumphs by the marvelous colored American runner, Jesse Owens. “People whose antecedents came from the jungle were primitive,” Hitler said with a shrug; “their physiques were stronger than those of civilized whites. They represented unfair competition and hence must be excluded from future games.” ~ Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich page 119

According to Baldur von Schirach, here's what Hitler had to say about Jesse Owens:

“The Americans should be ashamed of themselves, letting Negroes win their medals for them. I shall not shake hands with this Negro… Do you really think that I will allow myself to be photographed shaking hands with a Negro?”

Also, here's something else I found:

And funny enough, they named one of their submarines NIGGER. Lmao.

Who cares what Gitler had to say? The man was clearly a nutjob. Said a lot of things that were crazy.