Hitler killed more Namibians than he killed Jews plus no one talks about the blacks he killed in the concentration camps.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Remember hearing numerous times through history classes in school that

the holocaust was the "worst genocide in human history" with no mention of anything that happened throughout Africa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer and Shekelcel
i dont care about both of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The Jews did the Holocaust

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Shekel backed world what you expect

Remember hearing numerous times through history classes in school that

the holocaust was the "worst genocide in human history" with no mention of anything that happened throughout Africa.
Think your forgetting about the boshelvick jews that killed alot of polish people

I thought the Holocaust including blacks was a myth. Didn't Hitler have a few allies and nexus countries through Africa? I can recall seeing pictures of Africans in uniform.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
I thought the Holocaust including blacks was a myth. Didn't Hitler have a few allies and nexus countries through Africa? I can recall seeing pictures of Africans in uniform.
I think South Africa and Rhodesia rolled wit the nazis in them days

Indians are subhumans

there are parts of revisionism that are "kosher" and allowed in the mainstream history eg disregarding/playing down deaths of the roma/disabled etc and the "polocaust" of gentile Poles which Haaretz themselves admitted was totally fake. https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...mp-wikipedia-s-longest-hoax-exposed-1.7942233

my point to Jews is, if you lied about this stuff why should I believe anything you say about the official story.

I can recall seeing pictures of Africans in uniform
Maybe they were forced by the Germans
Image result for black nazi soldiers

Maybe they were forced by the Germans
Image result for black nazi soldiers
I don't know man, I specifically recall blacks not being a victim of Holocaust and actually being allies of Germany in certain cases. Same with a lot of eastern countries. If they were forced they'd probably have been fodder or slaves after the war, but I don't think Hitler hated blacks, especially seeing how physically gifted they were.

Reminder the only reason he killed Jews is he was lookist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I don't think Hitler hated blacks, especially seeing how physically gifted they were.
hile Black people in Nazi Germany were never subject to mass extermination as in the cases of Jews, Romani and Slavs,[1] they were still considered by the Nazis to be an inferior race and, along with Romani people, were subject to the Nuremberg Laws under a supplementary decree.

The number of Afro-Germans was low, but there were some instances where black people were enlisted within Nazi organizations such as the Hitler Youth and later the Wehrmacht.[20]

hile Black people in Nazi Germany were never subject to mass extermination as in the cases of Jews, Romani and Slavs,[1] they were still considered by the Nazis to be an inferior race and, along with Romani people, were subject to the Nuremberg Laws under a supplementary decree.

The number of Afro-Germans was low, but there were some instances where black people were enlisted within Nazi organizations such as the Hitler Youth and later the Wehrmacht.[20]
Of course, they were not Aryans. But the fact that they weren't subject to slaughter makes me think he gave them the Middle Eastern and Asian treatment.

• +1
Hitler wanted separation of races but wasn't against races and cultures of their own in their homeland

Wouldn't be surprised if blacks ended up in camps tho

• +1