Hold up... how old are these ‘young’ guys? Brutal agepill

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Searched Pakistanis (aka giga chads) on google images and saw this

I guess curries age really bad. Honestly never seen south Asians with shiny collagen, so yea they might be 18-19

C360E5CB 1CE1 40E5 B8F2 28E745B7BC98

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6723, CommanderCope and 4 others
Risitas3

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Ocelot, CommanderCope and 6 others
working out should be mandatory for indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Shrek2OnDvD
16 yr olds

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and nonserviam
Why are you so obsessed with Pakistanis? Do you just google “sexy punjabi men” in your free time?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 4563, Zeta ascended and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
What is this dumb cope? Muh “shiny collagen”. You’re probably a coping white guy whos 22 years old and looks 30 (most white men unless they work out and eat healthy foods regularly). No one ages worse than the average white person

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, DharkDC and Deleted member 6723
inject Hyaluronic acid

Why are you so obsessed with Pakistanis? Do you just google “sexy punjabi men” in your free time?
All of his threads/posts pertain to ethnics in some shape or form. Apparently he's a gigaslayer of ethnic women who are eager to jump on his cock at a moment's notice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon and Shrek2OnDvD
What is this dumb cope? Muh “shiny collagen”. You’re probably a coping white guy whos 22 years old and looks 30 (most white men unless they work out and eat healthy foods regularly). No one ages worse than the average white person
Cope
I live healthy lifestyle
And curries don’t have collagen even when they’re 15 lol

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Cope
I live healthy lifestyle
And curries don’t have collagen even when they’re 15 lol
Imagine using the words “shiny collagen” and thinking you make sense. I know way more south Asians who look younger than their age compared to whites. You 100% look older than your age otherwise you wouldn’t be talking about it all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Imagine using the words “shiny collagen” and thinking you make sense. I know way more south Asians who look younger than their age compared to whites. You 100% look older than your age otherwise you wouldn’t be talking about it all the time.
Keep coping, i bet I collagen mog you

And I’ve never seen a Bengali taller than 5’5, even Filipinos height mog

South Asia man lmao, what a place full of gigachads

• JFL
Keep coping, i bet I collagen mog you

And I’ve never seen a Bengali taller than 5’5, even Filipinos height mog

South Asia man lmao, what a place full of gigachads

Learn how population groups work. I’m born and raised in America so I had good nutrition. Just because you see some south Asians in countries with a lack of proper development and nutrition not growing to their potential, it doesn’t mean it’s a race thing.

You’re a coping very likely old looking white man past his prime who missed out who makes threads like this to make himself feel better. If you were any sort of a man being successful with girls like salludon or a white man like amnesia, you wouldn’t be making these cope threads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Shrek2OnDvD and sytyl
Learn how population groups work. I’m born and raised in America so I had good nutrition. Just because you see some south Asians in countries with a lack of proper development and nutrition not growing to their potential, it doesn’t mean it’s a race thing.

You’re a coping very likely old looking white man past his prime who missed out who makes threads like this to make himself feel better. If you were any sort of a man being successful with girls like salludon or a white man like amnesia, you wouldn’t be making these cope threads.
Another cope
Btw I remember you’re the one who made thread saying whites age like shit which made me realize south Asians have very shitty collagen even when they’re teen

would’ve never realized it if it wasn’t for your dumbass thread midget boy

• JFL