Hollow eye throughs

Offensive Bias

Offensive Bias

Ascension or Death
Staff
Is it possible to get hollow eye throughs when you don't have any?

Looking at my prior pictures of myself I didn't seem to have any prominent hollow under eyes then after awhile now I seem to have a wrinkle line their. Can this occur due to bad colouring of the area or just bad facial development after awhile?

I plan to take Retin A to counteract this development and maybe seek further permanent if need be.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bad colouring. Almost all ethnics have dark circles by default. U could get a laser treatment for it from the dark circles clinic. There's Prp treatment for it too. Retin a can also help. All of this is assuming ur infras aren't garbage tier

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Blue
Bad colouring. Almost all ethnics have dark circles by default. U could get a laser treatment for it from the dark circles clinic. There's Prp treatment for it too. Retin a can also help. All of this is assuming ur infras aren't garbage tier
make up too

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Jason Voorhees
OP can you apply retin a to undereyes? I have bad infra development so not sure if it’ll make a difference but im considering trying

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
OP can you apply retin a to undereyes? I have bad infra development so not sure if it’ll make a difference but im considering trying
yes you can. retin A thickens the epidermis and dermis. If anything happens it will be positive, unless they react badly to it. I've been putting it on my undereyes for 1 year

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3593
yes you can. retin A thickens the epidermis and dermis. If anything happens it will be positive, unless they react badly to it. I've been putting it on my undereyes for 1 year
sounds good I’ll definitely start doing that, retin a has been a godsend I was just always afraid of putting it around my undereyes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14139
What about the fat pads?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Offensive Bias
What about the fat pads?

When I say retin A thickens/improves undereye collagen, i don't think any young person here should expect ANY visible difference. Our collagen production is still optimal, and retin A should be used prophylactically to keep collagen upregulated and prevent wrinkles from forming to begin with

That redditor seems extremely retarded. 1 use of retin A on undereyes causing hollowness sounds completely insane to me. I've been putting 0.1% (highest percentage) on my undereyes for a YEAR. DAILY. Nothing fucking happened. In fact, anyone that uses retin A on their face and excludes undereyes is probably unintentionally getting some of it on their undereyes anyway when they moisturize

I can't explain that certain reddit post, but in my experience nothing happened. Worst case scenario you can always get fat injections, but collagen is much harder to restore and requires lasers etc

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Jason Voorhees