holy fu#k at this insane bimax result

user47283

user47283

Gold

F4A95971 7648 497D B01E B8486DCAD76F

EEF52DAB 0C28 425D AB73 DE9A3D85DCEB

Done by Alfaro, the most underrated surgeon. He consistently produces god tier results

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rpglover, cardiologist, valhalar and 34 others
from old cell to young cell impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero and 12 others
there's also a rhinoplasty tho... i wonder if he can breath properly

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Lorsss
there's also a rhinoplasty tho... i wonder if he can breath properly
there's no rhino, that's just the nose tip coming up from the lefort , he mentioned in an earlier story specifically that no rhino was involved

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Mrinfinityx, noprogressno and 9 others
Insane. His nl folds are not visible anymore.
Seems like it had a strong face lifting effect.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 1 other person
he gained alot psl but he was negative psl before. subhuman to normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard, Slob and 1 other person
Insane. His nl folds are not visible anymore.
Seems like it had a strong face lifting effect.
brutal, bimax more effient on preventing and removing nsl folds then retin a

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Patient A
How much does this shit cost

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Saw that earlier today. Wonder how many mm the mandible was moved.
And downgrafting of the maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17344 and 4 others
I think he would look even better with cheek implants

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nose looks too short now.

Needs lengthening at angles/ramus in second stage.
this is how people who know nothing about surgery classically respond. Thinking it's like buying shit off amazon. Not realizing 95% of jaw implants look like shit and are the most complication prone implant on the face.

Once you get a good result it's time to cash out and be grateful , instead of turning into some endless surgery freak who will get botched eventually and live with plastic in your face forever

• +1
Reactions: TrappedInReality, Gaia262, Deleted member 2875 and 13 others
I think he would look even better with cheek implants
infra malar implants look terrible in prescribe , in theory they seem like a good idea but on the face they don't add the sharp male model cheek bone effect you imagine but just make the midface look bloated

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, subhuman incel and 1 other person
this is how people who know nothing about surgery classically respond. Thinking it's like buying shit off amazon. Not realizing 95% of jaw implants look like shit and are the most complication prone implant on the face.

Once you get a good result it's time to cash out and be grateful , instead of turning into some endless surgery freak who will get botched eventually and live with plastic in your face forever
"clasically respond" lmfao uhm no I do understand how he responded because I can see it. He looks like those shitty Sailer anteface results.

His nose looks like shit and is flat and upturned and you're just horny for this surgeon. It's not harmonious to bring a recessed chin forward to make up for lack of growth and not bring the gonions down which is what a naturally well developed jaw would have.

So it either needs to be done with lengthening implants or a chin wing retard. Implants look like shit because they're done on a shitty base. However, he is now a good candidate for a second stage surgery.

But hey, maybe if you keep jerking off to Alfaro on here he'll give you a discount so you don't have to rope :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard, Slob and 3 others
"clasically respond" lmfao uhm no I do understand how he responded because I can see it. He looks like those shitty Sailer anteface results.

His nose looks like shit and is flat and upturned and you're just horny for this surgeon. It's not harmonious to bring a recessed chin forward to make up for lack of growth and not bring the gonions down which is what a naturally well developed jaw would have.

So it either needs to be done with lengthening implants or a chin wing retard. Implants look like shit because they're done on a shitty base. However, he is now a good candidate for a second stage surgery.

But hey, maybe if you keep jerking off to Alfaro on here he'll give you a discount so you don't have to rope :feelswhy:
actually fucken retarded if u think foids notice these aspie tier details. He went from ugly to handsome, doesn't need fucken shitty Eppley implants, he now has enough looks where by maximizing his finances , status and personality can get attractive women. Before he could not

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, nobodyspecial369 and 13 others

You're actually delusional. Delete your account immediately

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Tallooksmaxxer, highT and 8 others

Pretty much this. Never search for perfection. iT WILL ruin your face.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, valhalar, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
Another insane bimax result from Alfaro. The changes in front view are incredibly impressive, mirin hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist, valhalar, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, subhuman incel, Pumanator and 1 other person
how do these bimax results end up fixing the nose? don't you need rhino for that?

He looks even more asymetric after surgery. Alfaro makes nice forward movements but is blind for asymetric correction, a lot of his patiens on insta looks very asymetric, that's a no go for a good surgeon.
What asymmetries are you talking about? If you're talking about the chin or the lips then there was already asymmetry present prior to the surgery, it just became more pronounced with the big movements. Barely noticeable unless you analyze the result like an autist.

I can agree with one thing, he messed up his dental midline as it no longer lines up with his cupid's bow but this should be fixable with elastics. Alfaro did alot of posterior downgrafting along with a bit of full downgraft with this case so that's why the dental midline is not lined up correctly with the cupid's bow.

how do these bimax results end up fixing the nose? don't you need rhino for that?
Dr. Alfaro performs a subspinal Le Fort 1 on all of his patient from what I've seen. He cuts around the ANS point which prevents unnecessary protrusion of the nasal tip and the upper lip. He avoids chimp lip with this cut as he's quite aggressive with his movements and if he didn't perform this cut all his patients would end up with the "chimp lip". By avoiding the ANS point during the maxillary advancement he does he manages to project the paranasal areas and reduce the projection of the nose because of the added support it has gotten surrounding it.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
actually fucken retarded if u think foids notice these aspie tier details. He went from ugly to handsome, doesn't need fucken shitty Eppley implants, he now has enough looks where by maximizing his finances , status and personality can get attractive women. Before he could not
chimp isn't an aspie detail. but forward growth in the name of forward growth is autistic as fuck. dude looks like a feminized ape.

I can tell you've never talked to a female because they do in fact notice weird jawlines.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Yerico7, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
brutal, bimax more effient on preventing and removing nsl folds then retin a
little known fact that forward movement of the maxilla lessans nasolabial fold creases.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You're actually delusional. Delete your account immediately
says the guy who never "liked" angelina jolie or understood why she's attractive. you know nothing about jawlines. Pack your bags.:ROFLMAO:

chimp isn't an aspie detail. but forward growth in the name of forward growth is autistic as fuck. dude looks like a feminized ape.

I can tell you've never talked to a female because they do in fact notice weird jawlines.

he should have gotten Modified LF3 to begin with tho. You are on the right page though.

all the fags in this thread disagreeing with you are probably doing it because of your join date and post count when in actual fact you make valid points. They don't know what they are talking about.

he should have gotten Modified LF3 to begin with tho. You are on the right page though.

all the fags in this thread disagreeing with you are probably doing it because of your join date and post count when in actual fact you make valid points. They don't know what they are talking about.

Yep there are limitations to what can be done with LF1 bimax and genioplasty.

It's so funny to see that these retards idea of a good aesthetic result is a dude with a literal jaw line shaped like a fucking BANANA.

Please show me where that's ever been ideal.:ROFLMAO:

Could have picked better results from Alfaro too (overrated).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Patient A

It's so funny to see that these retards idea of a good aesthetic result is a dude with a literal jaw line shaped like a fucking BANANA.

Please show me where that's every been ideal.:ROFLMAO:

I sent you a dm message reply

This is indeed very much true. I specifically made a thread about it once, where I examined why Tyrions Bimax looks uncanny, and the short ramus is part of the explanation.

And all those people who say that jaw angle implants look like shit obvously havem't done their work. There's a difference between jaw angle implants and a massive, oversized Eppley implants. Jaw angle implants are frequently used in medical cases that have suffered substantial loss of mandibular bone mass due to several reasons and these cases focus heavily on function and harmony, thus they look VERY NATURAL.

You're also right that this guy got too much advancement. In the 3/4 perspective he will look like a fucking chimp. A good result is harmonious and not the most fucking autistic advancement you can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 9 others
This is indeed very much true. I specifically made a thread about it once, where I examined why Tyrions Bimax looks uncanny, and the short ramus is part of the explanation.

And all those people who say that jaw angle implants look like shit obvously havem't done their work. There's a difference between jaw angle implants and a massive, oversized Eppley implants. Jaw angle implants are frequently used in medical cases that have suffered substantial loss of mandibular bone mass due to several reasons and these cases focus heavily on function and harmony, thus they look VERY NATURAL.

You're also right that this guy got too much advancement. In the 3/4 perspective he will look like a fucking chimp. A good result is harmonious and not the most fucking autistic advancement you can get.
This. Jaw + zygo implants are used by every single maxfac in the world. My local surgeon did implants on someone who was born without zygos and jaw asymmetry and looked natural af. If you have ramus/zygo/gonial deficiencies, then implants will look natural. The issue is when recessed normies try and stuff massive implants in their face to look like models.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 2 others
His after reminds me of Eriksens profile
similar paranasal and mouth area

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist and subhuman incel

Very much agree. Some of Alfaro's results are nice, but this one is horse$shit.

The developed mandible has downward and forward growth, and one without the other is non-harmonious. Hence the uncanny result of many bi-max patients, and that's before factoring in the rest of the mid face...

And significant maxillary movement has aesthetic risks for the nose that have to be managed simultaneously or later.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What asymmetries are you talking about? If you're talking about the chin or the lips then there was already asymmetry present prior to the surgery, it just became more pronounced with the big movements. Barely noticeable unless you analyze the result like an autist.

I can agree with one thing, he messed up his dental midline as it no longer lines up with his cupid's bow but this should be fixable with elastics. Alfaro did alot of posterior downgrafting along with a bit of full downgraft with this case so that's why the dental midline is not lined up correctly with the cupid's bow.
View attachment 1494055
Yes, if the asymmetry was already there before, it should be solved. Now it's even more distinctive
I also discussed with a well known italian surgeon that Alfaro's results are asymmetrical.

Yes, if the asymmetry was already there before, it should be solved. Now it's even more distinctive
I also discussed with a well known italian surgeon that Alfaro's results are asymmetrical.
What did the surgeon say regarding Alfaro's asymmetrical results?

Please show me where that's ever been ideal.:ROFLMAO:

Who's better? I wanted to get bimax + rhino with alfaro but I'm scared now

Im not being funny but where the fuck are you going to get modified LF3 from? Can anyone give me an example of a modified LF3 done for cosmetic reasons which isn't on somebody thats really deformed? All the results online are for people with syndromes. The only example I have seen of a modified lefort 3 on a normalish looking person is this girl. Everyone else that gets a lefort 3 is gigatruecel tier ugly (aka the lefort 3 still leaves them looking subhuman).

One of the best jaw surgery results I have seen.

LF1 and Implants are much more realistic for your midface.

@Patient A @Acromegaly_Chad @zeek modifed lefort 3 surgeons? I think getting a modifed lefort 3 is a PSL pipedream. Also can you guys post some bimax results you consider to be adequate. Zeek is new but for the rest of you I have never seen you satisfied with a bimax result.

o
He looks even more asymetric after surgery. Alfaro makes nice forward movements but is blind for asymetric correction, a lot of his patiens on insta looks very asymetric, that's a no go for a good surgeon.
so true, I'd rather look like recessed chinless subhuman than be slightly assymetric :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
infra malar implants look terrible in prescribe , in theory they seem like a good idea but on the face they don't add the sharp male model cheek bone effect you imagine but just make the midface look bloated
Doesn't that depend on how fat the person is and the location/width of the cheek bones? Some retards on here got said implants and reported that they look better

modifed lefort 3 surgeons? I think getting a modifed lefort 3 is a PSL pipedream. Also can you guys post some bimax results you consider to be adequate. Zeek is new but for the rest of you I have never seen you satisfied with a bimax result.
Lf3 isn’t a pipedream. You just ain’t in the know.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Well who does it them? Preferably in europe.
It’s not something you get off the shelf you idiot. DYOR stop relying on a forum for surgeon names. You use the forum to study the procedures

• Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
It’s not something you get off the shelf you idiot. DYOR stop relying on a forum for surgeon names. You use the forum to study the procedures
Lol? Why am I an idiot for asking a question? There is little information for studying jaw surgery here, just a bunch of narcissists and puesdo-intellectual basement dwellers saying every jaw surgeon is a monkey. All of the information I know from jaw surgery is from outside this forum. The main thing this forum has gave me is surgeon names (which I also found from jawsurgeryforums and r/jawsurgery).

I don't see what you have to lose by simply providing me with names but w/e.

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy and Patient A
very good results, people who say the 2nd dude look like a monkey and is asymmetric are retarded.
Nigga ascended and is still post op swelling + most chads have bimax protrusion slightly

Bimax will not fix facial asymetry neither jaw assymetry , it can only align mid teeth with nose

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, cardiologist, AscendingHero and 5 others
There is little information for studying jaw surgery here
Unfortunately, there is a great deal of jaw surgery information on here, but the catch is all the bad information muddies the waters. Lookism.net was the best source for jaw surgery information out of all forums, including the jaw surgery forums. But it has been deleted. Rip Lookism.net. It may never be replaced.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, oatmeal and mulattomaxxer
Unfortunately, there is a great deal of jaw surgery information on here, but the catch is all the bad information muddies the waters. Lookism.net was the best source for jaw surgery information out of all forums, including the jaw surgery forums. But it has been deleted. Rip Lookism.net. It may never be replaced.
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Anchor_Ship and Patient A