• +1
Reactions: Hector, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 685
Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 685
Looks like a fat lesbian 12 year old who just found a piece of candy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Compared to mine it's night and day difference. Even my teeth are crowded because of fucked palate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Would he postmaxx there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 685
He basically just developed and grew properly. Every human should have a palate like that tbh.

Yes i said this, is very narrow and his FWHR still insane...

Most mms have ogre tier palates

• +1
Yes i said this, is very narrow and his FWHR still insane...
HIS PALATE IS LITERALLY NOT NARROW YOU LOW IQ MONG, THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Pietrosiek
HIS PALATE IS LITERALLY NOT NARROW YOU LOW IQ MONG, THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

You only can count 6 teeth...

Images 4

It's avarage at best, wide palates is much more than this.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Teeth showing doesn't always equal palate width smartass

Here I can Cherrypick too and show pics where more teeth are shown, I swear you're one of the biggest retards on this forum
View attachment 149757View attachment 149758

My friend still shows more teeth without a LIGHTING in front of his face, whatever keeps you cope or something, next post of you "Sean O'Pry palate is so good".

• JFL
My friend still shows more teeth without a LIGHTING in front of his face, whatever keeps you cope or something, next post of you "Sean O'Pry palate is so good".
I don't give a fuck about your friend, as I already said teeth show isn't a good indicator. And it's funny cause sean o pry palate is actually good

• JFL
I don't give a fuck about your friend, as I already said teeth show isn't a good indicator. And it's funny cause sean o pry palate is actually good

Why raging so much? also, yes, the Palate of O'Pry is so good that his mouth is narrow

Images 14

LMAO

Why raging so much? also, yes, the Palate of O'Pry is so good that his mouth is narrow

View attachment 149768

LMAO
Because you're legit braindead, you pretend to be some high IQ blackpill God when you can't even type English properly yet.

As I've already said around 3 times by now teeth show is not a good indicator of maxillary expansion or just palatal width in general, a better way would be measuring Intermolar width as Mike mew presents it

Keep cherrypicking like always, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. You don't stand a chance with a 12k+ poster like me, accept it.
ChJibloWkAApp2N
Screenshot 20191029 171331

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2227
ChJibloWkAApp2N

• +1
Because you're legit braindead, you pretend to be some high IQ blackpill God when you can't even type English properly yet.

As I've already said around 3 times by now teeth show is not a good indicator of maxillary expansion or just palatal width in general, a better way would be measuring Intermolar width as Mike mew presents it

Keep cherrypicking like always, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. You don't stand a chance with 12k+ poster like me, accept it.
View attachment 149769
View attachment 149770

Lighting and the camera is literally almost entering in his mouth, keep coping.

Images 25

Images 15

O'Pry getting annihilated by a WIDE palate

Images 26

At this point, you are trolling, bye.

Gudru is right. Back of his pallet is wide just look at that how back of it goes wider and wider.

• +1
Lighting and the camera is literally almost entering in his mouth, keep coping.

View attachment 149772
View attachment 149773

O'Pry getting annihilated by a WIDE palate

View attachment 149774

At this point, you are trolling, bye.
HAHAHA I love how you're the one skipping my entire point on why teeth show is not a good indicator and yet I'm the one TROLLING :lul: :lul: :lul: . Good job, you just made yourself look like a massive idiot to the entire forum.

Gudru is right. Back of his pallet is wide just look at that how back of it goes wider and wider.
Finally someone who gets it, thanks bro. I'm making a new thread about this soon

Last edited:
HAHAHA I love how you're the one skipping my entire point on why teeth show is not a good indicator and yet I'm the one TROLLING :lul: :lul: :lul: . Good job, you just made yourself look like a massive idiot to the entire forum.

Finally someone who gets it, thanks bro. I'm making a new thread about this soon

Very good palate...

Images 16

Gettyimages 1048528284 1024x1024

I'm unironically convinced you're retarded now, amazing.

No you not, im being ironic, but ok, make the thread, i will read all and i will agree if it's correct, i don't have nothing personal against you so just stop ragging...

Looks normal

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Is avarage yes?

@Deliciadecu

Yeah, about average, looks narrow in some pics (not subhuman tier, but still bad) but it's probably lens distortion

• +1
Yeah, about average, looks narrow in some pics (not subhuman tier, but still bad) but it's probably lens distortion

Yes @Gudru is trolling me hard...

Oh come on you can literally tell he has an expanded maxilla. His palate looks expanded and as I already said teeth show is not a good measurment
Knipsel
Yes @Gudru is trolling me hard...
You're a shitty bait, unless you can actually come up with actual comebacks and arguments I'm done talking to people like you.

Oh come on you can literally tell he has an expanded maxilla. His palate looks expanded and as I already said teeth show is not a good measurment
View attachment 149840

You're a shitty bait, unless you can actually come up with actual comebacks and arguments I'm done talking to people like you.
his palate is wide?

also owlgod is a known retard don't discuss PSL with him