holy fuck this iss so fucking scary

Prøphet

Prøphet

⧖
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Posts
20,157
Reputation
33,865
not even joking this shit is my worst nightmare

 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scuderia, ØUROBOROS, i<3cats and 7 others
this is literally a LOT of people on this forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, i<3cats, BraveCake and 5 others
1M views 50k likes holy over
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, kariert, incomplete and 2 others
didnt watch

ngl id rope if i was him
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, kariert, Prøphet and 2 others
fr. feel bad for the dude. im terrified of ending up in a similar position
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Prøphet, kariert and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Prøphet, kariert and 1 other person
i have never seen an htn+ make these type of videos 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Prøphet
this is literally a LOT of people on this forum
Literally just see myself in 15 years in this video

fuck

im gonna wake up like this one day
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nocturnal and incomplete
Literally just see myself in 15 years in this video

fuck

im gonna wake up like this one day
don't worry looksmax.org beats you'll be a successful beat maker someday
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Prøphet
Even his avi mogs him
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Prøphet
didnt watch

ngl id rope if i was him
i have never seen an htn+ make these type of videos 😢
if I was him I would do the @tansel method and book a one way trip to turkey. I would make Timothy haireth look like a blue pilled normie with the shit I would be doing. I mean literally whats the alternative for someone in this kind of situation, it eventually reaches a point of life or death. and the longer you wait to confront it, the harder it bites you
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, tansel, mxl4chi1 and 1 other person
if I was him I would do the @tansel method and book a one way trip to turkey. I would make Timothy haireth look like a blue pilled normie with the shit I would be doing. I mean literally whats the alternative for someone in this kind of situation, it eventually reaches a point of life or death. and the longer you wait to confront it, the harder it bites you
thats what im doing rn but im terrified of not even reaching high mtn. i got 2 surgeries just to go from sub5 to lmtn-mmtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Prøphet
thats what im doing rn but im terrified of not even reaching high mtn. i got 2 surgeries just to go from sub5 to lmtn-mmtn
that's actually pretty impressive for 2 surgeries

which did you get?

And which failos do you have left now?

age?
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and mxl4chi1
that's actually pretty impressive for 2 surgeries

which did you get?

And which failos do you have left now?

age?
the sfs/recessed maxilla is my biggest one rn, its getting fixed next year, im 23 rn 😢 dont got much time left tho, i fear the mental damage has already been done. i was sub5 until 21...
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Prøphet
oh yeah I remember speaking with yo before

good shit you're in a very good spot

tbh I can't even tell you have any jaw problem with your resting expression mine is so much worse
thanks! its over when i smile or bite down though, and having a sfs smile is a very huge failo 😢
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Prøphet
thanks! its over when i smile or bite down though, and having a sfs smile is a very huge failo 😢
well good luck with your bimax man sfs always has the best ascensions

still a decade + to enjoy your prime

are you doing it local with insurance or you're paying for one of the big names?
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and mxl4chi1
well good luck with your bimax man sfs always has the best ascensions

still a decade + to enjoy your prime

are you doing it local with insurance or you're paying for one of the big names?
thank you. and im paying, i've been living like a street dog to save up for this :hnghn:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Prøphet
i watched 15 mins of it

doesn’t seem that bad

he’s a 35 year old neet that lives with his mom

it’s bad

but it could be worse

he could be living in india or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, scuderia, Nocturnal and 1 other person
1791148488718
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet and scuderia
if I was him I would do the @tansel method and book a one way trip to turkey. I would make Timothy haireth look like a blue pilled normie with the shit I would be doing. I mean literally whats the alternative for someone in this kind of situation, it eventually reaches a point of life or death. and the longer you wait to confront it, the harder it bites you
U think surgery can save this dude? Give him any procedure possible and he’s still bottom of the barrel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet and tansel
U think surgery can save this dude? Give him any procedure possible and he’s still bottom of the barrel
u think he’s that bad looking lol? he’s just fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, koops, scuderia and 2 others
u think he’s that bad looking lol? he’s just fat
I was exaggerating but he’s cooked I don’t think he can save it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, scuderia and tansel
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, scuderia, L(oser)ooksmaxxer and 1 other person
not even joking this shit is my worst nightmare


I feel bad for the dude, I don't even wanna make fun of him this is just sad.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, scuderia and L(oser)ooksmaxxer
fr. feel bad for the dude. im terrified of ending up in a similar position
you probably wont end up in that position if you’re already thinking ahead
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, scuderia and _Jason_
Best way to not end up like this is to go and do things now. Putting something off for tomorrow becomes next week becomes next month becomes next year

Generic fucking advice but it's true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet, scuderia, BraveCake and 1 other person
this will be all of us if we don't actually start looksmaxxing now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet and scuderia
this guy isn't even that bad looking but even if he were to get lean and fix his misc who is he going to slay? the guy is 35.

"i have a message for you. it's over for you." - heedandsucceed
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prøphet, tansel and scuderia

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
2
Views
26
arkzy7
arkzy7
S
Replies
6
Views
55
sonic55555
S
Mecha-Man
Replies
9
Views
93
magnottic1982
magnottic1982
Amuzant
Replies
12
Views
69
Amuzant
Amuzant
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
18
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top