HOLY FUCKING SHIT HUNTER EYES NONSURICALLY GTFIH

Hello @retard

I just wanted to say thank you very much for posting this. I have been doing this for the past month and have not noticed any results, but this does not matter. There is something of bigger benefit to report:

I have been doing this for 30 minutes, 2 times, every day, and I have noticed that I've trained my eyes to hold the squint position for an extended duration. It has become a habit to hold it like that, similar to mewing, so I've been able to hold that position for a few hours now. By squinting like this habitually, it gives the appearance that I have permanent hunter eyes, which is great for going on dates with girls (I just have to remember to keep squinting like that). I plan on keeping the squint position 24/7.

I appreciate the fact that your idea helped me come up with this idea :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo, AutismMaxing, antiantifa and 3 others
Hello @retard

I just wanted to say thank you very much for posting this. I have been doing this for the past month and have not noticed any results, but this does not matter. There is something of bigger benefit to report:

I have been doing this for 30 minutes, 2 times, every day, and I have noticed that I've trained my eyes to hold the squint position for an extended duration. It has become a habit to hold it like that, similar to mewing, so I've been able to hold that position for a few hours now. By squinting like this habitually, it gives the appearance that I have permanent hunter eyes, which is great for going on dates with girls (I just have to remember to keep squinting like that). I plan on keeping the squint position 24/7.

i've noticed similar results to this. my face is resting position is now a perfect squint, hunter eyes and all

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and far336
S
So I was pretty sure for a while now that facial muscles had a large impact on eye shape from people with facial palsy and the association with sclera show, but I essentially found solid proof that muscles have a massive impact on eye verticality

A Botox injection was done to atrophy the orbicularis oculi muscle (muscle that gives you aeglyo sal when you squinch) and just notice how much his eye change, muscles may be more important than orbital compactness/forward growth for eye verticality

View attachment 347743

This is literally fuckig insane, his PFH increased by 30% after his orbicularis oculi was paralyzed, notice how much angularity and straightness his lower lid loses after it atrophied, not to mention this also brings the upper eyelid down (not as much) which will give you more hunter/almond shaped eyes

All you need to do to hypertrophy this muscle is squinching -

To build the muscle I recommend squinching relatively hard for 30 minutes 2x a day, after the muscle is built you can lower it a lot to maintain muscle mass

If this thread doesn’t get pinned jfl...

Literally a free lower lid retraction from Taban by squinching, no this will not help with negative vector though

was always confused why my lower lid wasn’t straight considering I have forward growth orbitals/positive vector but it’s obvious now since I rotted in the basement never seeing sunlight more than 30 mins a week

more proof-
View attachment 347776
people who have this muscle paralyzed get an ectropian which is the drooping of the lower lid

So that's why my eye area ascended so much after 2 years of squinting Holy fuck.
It could even explain Astrosky's eye area

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
possible side effects? girls always liked my eyes even if they weren't hunter-shaped, if I lose my eye area it's 1000% over

Anybody elses nose muscles flex when they squint?
Its kinda annoying tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
One month update: I have eliminated my slight scleral show i had in the morning and now my lower lid covers a small portion of my limbal ring, my aeygo sal is slightly more prominent when squinching, and like others have said i can squinch for a much longer period of time now

I presume results will still come as it is very hard to train a muscle by simply tensing it, think about trying to build your biceps by simply flexing: very inefficient, but would eventually get built, im expecting to get even better results as i continue to build the muscle as i am far from its peak strength

i squinch for 2 hours a day or so on average
possible side effects? girls always liked my eyes even if they weren't hunter-shaped, if I lose my eye area it's 1000% over
unless you consider aeygo sal bad its only beneficial

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Yeah squinting is cope
It’s all about the orbital bone and fat in the area

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and MrGlutton
Hello @retard

this is mainly effective when you have scleral show. IF you don't have scleral show, and you're trying this method you'll barely see results.

• +1
Reactions: far336
One month update: I have eliminated my slight scleral show i had in the morning and now my lower lid covers a small portion of my limbal ring, my aeygo sal is slightly more prominent when squinching, and like others have said i can squinch for a much longer period of time now

I presume results will still come as it is very hard to train a muscle by simply tensing it, think about trying to build your biceps by simply flexing: very inefficient, but would eventually get built, im expecting to get even better results as i continue to build the muscle as i am far from its peak strength

i squinch for 2 hours a day or so on average

unless you consider aeygo sal bad its only beneficial

Thanks reporting in! Would you be comfortable providing before and after pictures?

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Thanks reporting in! Would you be comfortable providing before and after pictures?

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and far336
Doing this will also cause prematured ageing around the eye area. No thanks.

Too unscientific. Your perceived progress will be way too heavily impacted by placebo cause you want it to work. Need pre and post pictures and objective ratings from users to rate its efficacy, and a lot of controls like your bodyfat percentage, weight and so on.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and WillVisitGandy
Too unscientific. Your perceived progress will be way too heavily impacted by placebo cause you want it to work. Need pre and post pictures and objective ratings from users to rate its efficacy, and a lot of controls like your bodyfat percentage, weight and so on.
look 2 replies above this
Doing this will also cause prematured ageing around the eye area. No thanks.
Wont do that, just will hypertrophic the muscle but no skin gets distorted for wrinkles to form anyways

• +1

I appreciate the effort, will monitor results. Its pretty low effort so if effective will be easy to implement.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel and MrGlutton
I appreciate the effort, will monitor results. Its pretty low effort so if effective will be easy to implement.
already has been proven too work as well,

i'll monitor my own results too.

An anti mew thread gets pinned and this doesn't. Fuck all these homosexual mods

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69, Oueyy, Mouthbreath and 3 others
An anti mew thread gets pinned and this doesn't. Fuck all these homosexual mods
this thread is one big shit info
I've been squinching for 2 years and nothing happened

this legit?

• +1
btw working this muscle eliminates eye bags as well, been doing my own excercise for both the orb muscles and the muscles that make nasabial folds since i made this account, and both my scleral show and lifelong eye bags have been eliminated for a while now. also may be placebo but i think my canthal tilt and eyelashes improved just slightly. will see in 1 more year how things change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, KnoxHarrington, Oueyy and 2 others
any updates?

So bro what happened with ur cold water theory to get “hunter eyes” so actually u come up everyday with a theory thats actually not working

Hunter eyes are a complete meme

Any updates? I just started since yesterday.
When I walk around squenching the vibe of people towards me changes drastically positive. Need to have this look permanent

• +1
Brb gonna try this nothing to lose at this point tbh

Where's the example of hunter eyes?

I get eye bags under my eyes after squinching for a longer time

• +1
You can’t grow your biceps by just flexing them. There needs to be range of motion reps etc. your lower eye lid is a muscle after all

A simple search shows numerous sites saying that flexing builds muscle

Squinching isn't flexing because it's an active contraction that's lifting up the lower eye area and maintaining the hold.

Last edited:
@retard
So if Botox injections atrophied his lower eyelid muscles to shit, which kind of under eye procedures and fat grafts are safe, and which potentially should one stay away from? Seems like the wrong procedure can do more harm than good.

Extremely legit thread boyo. Just gave it a shot and insane boost for my eye area. Will practice daily

The instant change it makes to your face is insane. You all of a sudden look mysterious and cool. I'm convinced that face muscles NEED to be trained.

Also, isn't it interesting that beautiful people are lively, full of energy, life... just think about it. Do you think a droopy loose face can convey those feelings? It seems so common sense.

Also, lifting changes bone structure and permanent body structures and movement patterns. I have no doubt you can make these eye muscle patterns permanent.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Wouldn't work if someone had midface hypoplasia in the first place,which most people do, if your maxilla was in the right place, the muscle would have hypertrophied accordingly.... If you don't have enough bone support, there's an extent to which you can hypertrophy your muscles, for eg you cant get Masseters like Mike mew if you look like chico...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
bruh just use ice for hooding

Perma squint theory

Any updates on this? New reports?

So I was pretty sure for a while now that facial muscles had a large impact on eye shape from people with facial palsy and the association with sclera show, but I essentially found solid proof that muscles have a massive impact on eye verticality

A Botox injection was done to atrophy the orbicularis oculi muscle (muscle that gives you aeglyo sal when you squinch) and just notice how much his eye change, muscles may be more important than orbital compactness/forward growth for eye verticality

View attachment 347743

This is literally fuckig insane, his PFH increased by 30% after his orbicularis oculi was paralyzed, notice how much angularity and straightness his lower lid loses after it atrophied, not to mention this also brings the upper eyelid down (not as much) which will give you more hunter/almond shaped eyes

To build the muscle I recommend squinching relatively hard for 30 minutes 2x a day, after the muscle is built you can lower it a lot to maintain muscle mass

Literally a free lower lid retraction from Taban by squinching, no this will not help with negative vector though

was always confused why my lower lid wasn’t straight considering I have forward growth orbitals/positive vector but it’s obvious now since I rotted in the basement never seeing sunlight more than 30 mins a week

more proof-
View attachment 347776
people who have this muscle paralyzed get an ectropian which is the drooping of the lower lid

Any update

it doesn’t work past a very very minor improvement sadly

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
btw working this muscle eliminates eye bags as well, been doing my own excercise for both the orb muscles and the muscles that make nasabial folds since i made this account, and both my scleral show and lifelong eye bags have been eliminated for a while now. also may be placebo but i think my canthal tilt and eyelashes improved just slightly. will see in 1 more year how things change
Not placebo squinching is the main exercise for eliminating eye bags in Japanese Face Yoga.

I'm convinced that face muscles NEED to be trained.

See above channel for some Face Training Exercises (to do daily). I just found out about her because she did a Collab with our god and savior Mike Mew.

After studying looks maxing I'm convinced that the tension in every single muscle in your body and face shapes how your body and face shape over time. But before and after's for "Face Yoga" also show a massive reduction in wrinkles for those who want to be Chad even as they get older. This makes sense because the skin is attached to the muscle so if the muscle strengthens it might flatten out the skin.

it doesn’t work past a very very minor improvement sadly

Resistance Training

If our lower lids are strong enough to hold this position all day we can add resistance by very gentle pressing down with fingers. Not too much because that muscle is very weak.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Orbicularis oculi has different parts
If you can stimulate in the outer part of the eye, where the eyelid usually droops down, below the aegyo sal you can prob straighten your eyelid more.
You can prob try to get contractions there with an electrical stimulator device. (Ems).

I think trying to hypertrophy the entire muscle without targeting by squinching will make the parts where youre used to contracting the orbicularis oculi stronger. Maybe lower lid position is determined more by a stronger outer part of orbicularis oculi. So if by squinching you dont get a good contraction there this wont really make any difference. Therefore you need something like ems.

How cope is it vs lower eyelid retraction surgery?

It’s all cope tbh

Not placebo squinching is the main exercise for eliminating eye bags in Japanese Face Yoga.

See above channel for some Face Training Exercises (to do daily). I just found out about her because she did a Collab with our god and savior Mike Mew.

After studying looks maxing I'm convinced that the tension in every single muscle in your body and face shapes how your body and face shape over time. But before and after's for "Face Yoga" also show a massive reduction in wrinkles for those who want to be Chad even as they get older. This makes sense because the skin is attached to the muscle so if the muscle strengthens it might flatten out the skin.

Resistance Training

If our lower lids are strong enough to hold this position all day we can add resistance by very gentle pressing down with fingers. Not too much because that muscle is very weak.
Wouldn't it be better, to flex/contract malaris muscle instead, would probably give a more natural "face lifting" result, would tighten lower eyelid as well.

This is so retarded it hurts. Just squint, bro🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

View attachment 347743

more proof-
View attachment 347776

does this actually work?