Holy S**T, I never thought this day would come boyos (TINDER SUCCESS) GTFIH

volslayer187

volslayer187

Iron
tldr; I was always invisible, 0 matches, before looksmaxxin, and after I have 600+ matches in 2 weeks and foids wanting to have sex with me the very next day.

This is the first time ever for me, after years on tinder, where a hot foid agrees to have sex in the 2nd or 3rd message.

Before my looksmaxxing journey I used to get a match rate of 1% top, with 4.5psl girls max, and I would get 10 matches in 1 week probably. I was fu cking depressed about this, I legit wanted to kill myself

I've been on tinder for 2 weeks (I made a new account after all the looksmaxxing I've being doing) and have 630 matches, all of them 4psl min, with ton of 5-6psl girls messaging me first. But up to today I was making normal conversation and being very high inhib. Today I decided to go straitght to the point with some girls, using a famous spanish line from a song which translates to something like: "i cleaned my clothes, went to the barber, I want to look handsome to eat your pussy whole". Ofc it sounds better in spanish because it has a pun and it rhymes.

I've only tried it with 3 girls, 1 clearly said yes, the other is playing games and making the convo longer, 3rd hasn't replied yet.

IMG 3066 IMG 3065 IMG 3067

I've been waiting more than 5 years for something like this. I'M SO HAPPY HOLY SHI T. I HAD SO MANY DOUBTS ABOUT "LOOKSMAXXING" DURING THE JOURNEY, THIS SHIT THAT NOBODY WITH A NORMAL BRAIN ACTUALLY DOES. WELL IT WORKS AND I HAVE 2 FUC KING SELFIES ON MY PROFILE :lul::lul: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Attachments

• IMG_3065.PNG
    IMG_3065.PNG
    184.6 KB · Views: 746
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Vvvvxxxx, clavicel and 29 others
Tldr?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I just got another date from the second girl right now :lul: , hs I can't believe this is happening

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8117, PYT and 1 other person
Congrats. 630 matches is insane. You must be crazy good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Subhuman trash, 5'8manlet and 6 others
How did you looksmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and mewcoper
What race are u op and where do u live also what do u looks like?

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
De donde eres bro
630 matches es mucho

mirin

600 matches is god tier
Do you mig him?

• +1
Reactions: Boo and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, 5'8manlet, highT and 3 others
They're not white, but still, mogger matches.

His existence makes me filled with rage
Good pheno hair and decent harmony gg
Thom strijd is mostly very good collagen and light green eyes. It's possible to get close to him but not as good as him.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and SubhumanCurrycel

That's me in the afters, I look a bit better now with melanotan tan + better haircut and I got rid of my acne scars. I'm not even that gl, so I don't understand. I'm high tier normie I can't imagine the results chadlites and chads are getting.
Crazy. Literally just a few mm. The meme is legit. Congrats now get p in v to seal the deal of ascending. Also how tall are you and where exactly do you live

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Warlow
I guess you're a white-looking guy in Latin America. i'm not surprised.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6512
I guess you're a white-looking guy in Latin America. i'm not surprised.
True, but I'm getting only slighlty less results in South Europe, which is just as hard as the US for white guys by what I've seen. I get around 25% match rate in Mexico and Argentina, 15% in Spain and 12% in the US.

Crazy. Literally just a few mm. The meme is legit. Congrats now get p in v to seal the deal of ascending. Also how tall are you and where exactly do you live
I move between Mexico and South europe bc I work from my computer. Matches are from Argentina when I visited Buenos Aires, a bit of Mexico and mostly Spain.

Whats your height and age?

What surgeries did you get done, to go from 0 matches to 600+ it must've been a lot of surgeries or extreme surgery (like bimax).

Whats your height and age?

What surgeries did you get done, to go from 0 matches to 600+ it must've been a lot of surgeries or extreme surgery (like bimax).
Softmaxx: Lowering bf% from around 20% to 14%, dying hair brown and eyebrows dark brown, minoxidil for eyebrows, melanotan tan, intensive skin regimen and getting rid of acne scars at the derm's office. Chewing, mewing, etc.
Hardmaxx: Otoplasty, bichectomy and botox for forehead lines and to lower eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: dachad, PrisonMike, highT and 1 other person
Softmaxx: Lowering bf% from around 20% to 14%, dying hair brown and eyebrows dark brown, minoxidil for eyebrows, melanotan tan, intensive skin regimen and getting rid of acne scars at the derm's office. Chewing, mewing, etc.
Hardmaxx: Otoplasty, bichectomy and botox for forehead lines and to lower eyebrows.

Wtf? Such a difference from only slight looksmax's, doesn't make sense to me. from 0-600 I expected you to have had bimax of zygo implants. Was your skin quality terrible before, that it held you back so much?

Anyway I'm happy you ascended, life must be so fun and fulfilling as a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PrisonMike, Artemide and 2 others
Wtf? Such a difference from only slight looksmax's, doesn't make sense to me. from 0-600 I expected you to have had bimax of zygo implants. Was your skin quality terrible before, that it held you back so much?

Anyway I'm happy you ascended, life must be so fun and fulfilling as a Chad.
lowering bf, chewing and having the bucal fat pad removed made a HUGE difference. It wasn't exactly 0 matches though, more like invisible to any decently attractive foid.

• +1
Reactions: dachad, highT, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
tldr; I was always invisible, 0 matches, before looksmaxxin, and after I have 600+ matches in 2 weeks and foids wanting to have sex with me the very next day.

This is the first time ever for me, after years on tinder, where a hot foid agrees to have sex in the 2nd or 3rd message.

Before my looksmaxxing journey I used to get a match rate of 1% top, with 4.5psl girls max, and I would get 10 matches in 1 week probably. I was fu cking depressed about this, I legit wanted to kill myself

I've been on tinder for 2 weeks (I made a new account after all the looksmaxxing I've being doing) and have 630 matches, all of them 4psl min, with ton of 5-6psl girls messaging me first. But up to today I was making normal conversation and being very high inhib. Today I decided to go straitght to the point with some girls, using a famous spanish line from a song which translates to something like: "i cleaned my clothes, went to the barber, I want to look handsome to eat your pussy whole". Ofc it sounds better in spanish because it has a pun and it rhymes.

I've only tried it with 3 girls, 1 clearly said yes, the other is playing games and making the convo longer, 3rd hasn't replied yet.

View attachment 691838View attachment 691842View attachment 691850

I've been waiting more than 5 years for something like this. I'M SO HAPPY HOLY SHI T. I HAD SO MANY DOUBTS ABOUT "LOOKSMAXXING" DURING THE JOURNEY, THIS SHIT THAT NOBODY WITH A NORMAL BRAIN ACTUALLY DOES. WELL IT WORKS AND I HAVE 2 FUC KING SELFIES ON MY PROFILE :lul::lul: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK
What all did you do?

How’d otoplasty turn out Gona do one myself?

lowering bf, chewing and having the bucal fat pad removed made a HUGE difference. It wasn't exactly 0 matches though, more like invisible to any decently attractive foid.
Do you have low set masseters? a lot of people hate on chewing saying it causes them to look bloated, but I guess you must have had good massetter insertions causing chewing to make your jaw look wider

I feel like I am shadowbanned. I don't think I look worse than you, but I get like 1 match/day. fuckkkkk

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and wristcel
Do you have low set masseters? a lot of people hate on chewing saying it causes them to look bloated, but I guess you must have had good massetter insertions causing chewing to make your jaw look wider
Yeah I think they're low set.

• +1
Reactions: roar123
I feel like I am shadowbanned. I don't think I look worse than you, but I get like 1 match/day. fuckkkkk
Reset your tinder account, you'll get the noobie boost too. 1 match/day among how many likes? If it's 1 match per every 50 likes it's decent.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
How’d otoplasty turn out Gona do one myself?
If your ears stick out a lot it's the first and easiest procedure you have to do and the easiest way to gain 0.5 psl at least. I thought it wasn't noticeable in selfies bc I was so used to my ears, but hs comparing my pictures with the ones before, even in selfies my ears looked like shit.

Reset your tinder account, you'll get the noobie boost too. 1 match/day among how many likes? If it's 1 match per every 50 likes it's decent.
Noobie boost only lasts 1 day for me, then it goes back to 1 like/day. Like I can see only 1 girl per day likes me in the top left corner. That you would unlock with tinder gold.

If your ears stick out a lot it's the first and easiest procedure you have to do and the easiest way to gain 0.5 psl at least. I thought it wasn't noticeable in selfies bc I was so used to my ears, but hs comparing my pictures with the ones before, even in selfies my ears looked like shit.
Mine stick thanks to boxing They didn’t before. How longs the recovery? Any swelling/hemtomas?

Noobie boost only lasts 1 day for me, then it goes back to 1 like/day. Like I can see only 1 girl per day likes me in the top left corner. That you would unlock with tinder gold.
Almost all the matches I got were from girls who like me after I liked them. You have to like them first otherwise they never see your profile. Tinder shows you the people who have liked you first, and we all know any girl gets 500+ likes a day. If you don't like them they never see you, you just have to give a lot of likes.

Mirin, was thinking about moving to Mexico/SA to work remote as US deteriorates. Mind elaborating on what you do from the laptop? And favorite cities to stay in Mexico/sa? Also thx for the voy al barbero line stealing that shit lol

Would be interested in a later update of which cities have the easiest hos

Mirin, was thinking about moving to Mexico/SA to work remote as US deteriorates. Mind elaborating on what you do from the laptop? And favorite cities to stay in Mexico/sa? Also thx for the voy al barbero line stealing that shit lol

Would be interested in a later update of which cities have the easiest hos
I'm a professional poker player. Well I become pro just one year ago after graduating. I play in Mexico both live and online bc due to taxes and stuff like that it's a better place. I also live in Riviera Maya which is obviously very nice. In Mexico my favorite place is Playa del Carmen, but there's nice cities to visit more inside the center of the country like Monterrey.

I move between Mexico and South europe bc I work from my computer. Matches are from Argentina when I visited Buenos Aires, a bit of Mexico and mostly Spain.
Lol man why you dodging the height question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Lol man why you dodging the height question
lol sorry I forgot, I'm 5'11", it doesn't really matter for tinder bc I don't tell my height and I just have 2 selfies and a picture of my dog

lol sorry I forgot, I'm 5'11", it doesn't really matter for tinder bc I don't tell my height and I just have 2 selfies and a picture of my dog
I guess that makes sense. Not a Manlet anyway so no failo either way on that part. Miring the ascension though, legit astounding how the only difference is legit a few mm

• +1
Reactions: volslayer187
De donde eres?
Edit: español

Try it in Germany please! Munich or Hamburg. Good results, but the average mexicano and argentino is 2PSL and you are 4,5 - 5 so for sure you have a huge advantage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium
De donde eres?
Edit: español

Try it in Germany please! Munich or Hamburg. Good results, but the average mexicano and argentino is 2PSL and you are 4,5 - 5 so for sure you have a huge advantage.

Spain and Italy are the harshest countries for Tinder in Europe, I know this from talking to a few Erasmus students and some data on the internet like this:

And I get 10% match here in Spain, same in the US. Mexico is barely less harsh. I'll try Munich next few days, and no, I'm not a 4.5 stop coping.

Last edited:
Good luck OP and enjoy your time, have similiar results but on a much smaller scale though

U are around psl4.5 yet so good results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and volslayer187
You look good, but something is off with your mouth area. Do you have a underbite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I guess that makes sense. Not a Manlet anyway so no failo either way on that part. Miring the ascension though, legit astounding how the only difference is legit a few mm
False. Anything below 6ft2 in height is a failo unless face is at least Chadlite-tier.

The SMV of goodlooking, masculine, tall men has never been higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Is this in Spain or la?

False. Anything below 6ft2 in height is a failo unless face is at least Chadlite-tier.
No. Taller is always better. I would say anything under 5ft 10 is not a failo, but no halo either. But being taller is always better no exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Go outside, 5'11 every guy claims is 6 ft and women can't tell the difference so it's no issue. Op is also decent looking now so it is neutral, no pro nor a con in his case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and johncruz12345