Holy S**T, I never thought this day would come boyos (TINDER SUCCESS) GTFIH

I feel like I am shadowbanned. I don't think I look worse than you, but I get like 1 match/day. fuckkkkk
i've thought teh same thing.
I mean, I know i'm ugly, but when it first came out I matched with some hot girls, and i've also had 1 or 2 decent lays from cold aprpoach.
But on tinder, I get like 1 match per month lol
(I did used to have 2 tinder accounts back when 16 year old girils could use tinder so I had an account where I knocked off 6 years from my age so IF I am shadow banned or something, that might be why lol)

U are around psl4.5 yet so good results
Average white guy gets 2% match rate in Mexico while I’m getting 22% with 2 selfies, no bro I’m not average jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
You look good, but something is off with your mouth area. Do you have a underbite?
I’m recessed with a normal jaw and no malocclusion which gives the ilusion of an underbite. I will get bimax in 2021.

I’m recessed with a normal jaw and no malocclusion which gives the ilusion of an underbite. I will get bimax in 2021.
my man looksmaxxing hard!
What after that? rhino maybe? And cheek implants (although they have the potential to look bad)
Also hunter eye surgery would be good for you

Average white guy gets 2% match rate in Mexico while I’m getting 22% with 2 selfies, no bro I’m not average jfl
Average guy is psl3 with bad style and manlet tbh

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Im soo happy for you! This reminds me how over it’s for me

Average guy is psl3 with bad style and manlet tbh
Yeah we agree the average guy is not atractive to most women and has 0 sex appeal, but thats 4psl, it’s how this autistic scale works, 4 is the middle point.

• JFL
Impressive op! Did you have acne scars before?

That makes no sense, just for removing some fat from the cheeks?

• +1
man congrats, how old are you?

Congrats bro but i think it's not a big deal for latin america one time i made a tinder experiment on myself i get 50 matches in 1 day in brazil but in my home country i can get only 3 matches in a day. I think south america is easier than ee and sea for a white male .

• +1
Reactions: volslayer187 and justanothergymcell
Mirin the ascension bhai

Yeah we agree the average guy is not atractive to most women and has 0 sex appeal, but thats 4psl, it’s how this autistic scale works, 4 is the middle point.
Nah it doesnt the scale 0-8 never said 4 is the average guy, its an objective scale not a relative one

average guy is psl3 and looks very cucked

• +1
What did you do
In terms of looksmaxxing ?

Motivates me ngl

Good job on your journey and looksmaxing, but this is more a testament to JBW than looksmaxing.

That's me in the afters, I look a bit better now with melanotan tan + better haircut and I got rid of my acne scars. I'm not even that gl, so I don't understand. I'm high tier normie I can't imagine the results chadlites and chads are getting.
How did you rid of your acne scars? Im doing some rolling and TCA peels at home, if they don't work ill go to the derm for a pro laser or whatever. I don't have many scars though.
You look fine, do you have pre looksmax pictures?
Qué sos argentino?

Nah it doesnt the scale 0-8 never said 4 is the average guy, its an objective scale not a relative one

average guy is psl3 and looks very cucked
Lol it can be relative/statistical and objective at the same time, mirin iq

• Ugh..
Congrats bro but i think it's not a big deal for latin america one time i made a tinder experiment on myself i get 50 matches in 1 day in brazil but in my home country i can get only 3 matches in a day. I think south america is easier than ee and sea for a white male .
Yeah I already admitted that, I get 25% match in sa and ~10 in Europe. 3 matches a day is good anyway.

my man looksmaxxing hard!
What after that? rhino maybe? And cheek implants (although they have the potential to look bad)
Also hunter eye surgery would be good for you
I’m planning bimax for 2021, I have an appointment with a top maxillo surgeon (Alfaro) on november. I’m getting a necklift and lipo on the neck and jaw area next month + fat grafting on upper eyelids. I’ll have to wait until I do bimax to increase the cheeks I’m afraid even though it’s my worse area right now.

I’m planning bimax for 2021, I have an appointment with a top maxillo surgeon (Alfaro) on november. I’m getting a necklift and lipo on the neck and jaw area next month + fat grafting on upper eyelids. I’ll have to wait until I do bimax to increase the cheeks I’m afraid even though it’s my worse area right now.
nice man.
You a trustfund baby or some shit!?

Tinder has location settings, so if I’m in the US I can start matching in SA, EU & EA?

Good job on your journey and looksmaxing, but this is more a testament to JBW than looksmaxing.
Thanks, but no, try an ugly white guy in Buenos Aires, Monterrey and Barcelona and see what happens

How did you rid of your acne scars? Im doing some rolling and TCA peels at home, if they don't work ill go to the derm for a pro laser or whatever. I don't have many scars though.
You look fine, do you have pre looksmax pictures?
Qué sos argentino?
A lot of the looksmax is in that before/after. But compared to the after I got rid of acne scars (they’re somewhat subtle but you can see them on the right cheek) and have a tan now.
Soy español y me muevo entre aquí y playa del Carmen en Mexico

latin america is easy water

i swear to god spanish was a language made for sex
this shit sounds sexy af no joke

• +1
Reactions: volslayer187
Tinder has location settings, so if I’m in the US I can start matching in SA, EU & EA?
nope use gps location changer apps to fake your location

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
where are the before/after pics?

Glad to see another brother ascend, cheers.

• +1
Reactions: volslayer187
A lot of the looksmax is in that before/after. But compared to the after I got rid of acne scars (they’re somewhat subtle but you can see them on the right cheek) and have a tan now.
Soy español y me muevo entre aquí y playa del Carmen en Mexico
¿Dónde te hiciste las operaciones y cuánto te costaron? Me lo puedes decir por PM si quieres, tb esp.

Attachments

• D8215284-1B53-4296-8FC9-918B145F4BB3.jpeg
    D8215284-1B53-4296-8FC9-918B145F4BB3.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith
I’m still not a chadlite but I think I’ve gotten somewhere

Felicidades capo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Would be crazy for you to show us Tinder pics? So we at least know what to strive for.