holy shit. i just got told i have Aspd

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
fuarkkkk, now i get it. Not autism or anything like that jfl. i have anti social personality disorder. its there fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. the reason im here on this forum. fuk fuk fuk..... i always thought i was weird... people didnt like me...,. and i didnt know why. as a child i had very low eq. i abused everyone and told them bad things and etc. but now i realized what eq is.... fuck fuck thats why im always ''unhappy'' its not depression braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i also have adhd btw. now u get it?? why am here... i am the mentalcel manlet.!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator, vermillioncorefan, UZB_Strebl and 6 others
fuarkkkk, now i get it. Not autism or anything like that jfl. i have anti social personality disorder. its there fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. the reason im here on this forum. fuk fuk fuk..... i always thought i was weird... people didnt like me...,. and i didnt know why. as a child i had very low eq. i abused everyone and told them bad things and etc. but now i realized what eq is.... fuck fuck thats why im always ''unhappy'' its not depression braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i also have adhd btw. now u get it?? why am here... i am the mentalcel manlet.!!
my therapist told me btw. i told her everything i could from childhood

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Mentalcels from .is are waiting for you bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, efidescontinuado, capybara and 2 others
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 58285
You just have faggot syndrome

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29724, horizontallytall and Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Asspergers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Samsepioler
Imagine your therapist being a hot milf and sucking you off to make the depression go away

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and Samsepioler
Imagine your therapist being a hot milf and sucking you off to make the depression go away
SHES A HOT MILF NIGGAAAAAA

• Love it
Can relate as a fellow aspdcel

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
lol, cope all that shit is fake Jew shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, efidescontinuado, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Samsepioler
When you have a meeting with her take a pic
well she has busy fucking work hours. i been waiting for 3 weeks for this session jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and Deleted member 58285
well she has busy fucking work hours. i been waiting for 3 weeks for this session jfl
describe her im thinking of getting a foid therapist so she falls inlove with me

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Samsepioler and Goth
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 58285
describe her im thinking of getting a foid therapist so she falls inlove with me
she a white woman. with black hair, black eyes. typical mtebid pheno but for a woman. and she is 5'6 prob cuz im not a meter

• +1
she a white woman. with black hair, black eyes. typical mtebid pheno but for a woman. and she is 5'6 prob cuz im not a meter
How old

A person with antisocial personality disorder may:

• exploit, manipulate or violate the rights of others❌
  • lack concern, regret or remorse about other people's distress✅
  • behave irresponsibly and show disregard for normal social behaviour❌
  • have difficulty sustaining long-term relationships✅
  • be unable to control their anger❌
  • lack guilt, or not learn from their mistakes✅
  • blame others for problems in their lives✅
  • repeatedly break the law❌

• +1
Wait, it wasn't obv to you? I mean, one look at this post confirms it

• JFL
Not you tho
i cant be manipulated jfl, I dont really care about women.!!! nah its true thoooooooo im not an aspie i just dont care. even if it sounds real corny

• JFL
A person with antisocial personality disorder may:

• exploit, manipulate or violate the rights of others
  • lack concern, regret or remorse about other people's distress
  • behave irresponsibly and show disregard for normal social behaviour
  • have difficulty sustaining long-term relationships
  • be unable to control their anger
  • lack guilt, or not learn from their mistakes
  • blame others for problems in their lives
  • repeatedly break the law
i dont want to get arrested so i wont say anything, digital proontfirnt or whatever it is

you type like a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: conquer, Samsepioler and Deleted member 58285
get your T levels checked

• JFL
get your T levels checked
i have high T Levels, hairy ass and cock, and my legs are hairy too. you retarded nigger. doesnt matter how i type, u type like a lowiqcel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy how it feels being one of the only NTcel users here

We need a subforum for the non sperg brethren of .org

• JFL
i have high T Levels, hairy ass and cock, and my legs are hairy too. you retarded nigger. doesnt matter how i type, u type like a lowiqcel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curious to know how your ASPD manifested at a young age ngl. Did you try to grape any foids or nah

Curious to know how your ASPD manifested at a young age ngl. Did you try to grape any foids or nah
nahhh i didnt grape foids but i was fucking mad always cuz they didnt let me play anything with them, i wont tell you the things i did as a kid cuz digital, but idc no corny shit i actually did these as a kid, i always stole something when i were in store and was never caught jfl, i killed one cat at 6 just to feel joy for 2 mins im sorry! i didnt care about learning at school, and when i were homeschooled i told my teachers i knew everything when i didnt. also i didnt have any fear (now i feel anxiety kinda) but i met another fucking psycho in my class who gave me fear and traumatised me after abusing me for 3 years or so, he was jus like me but i didnt hurt anyone, i told them bad things but didnt hurt!!! im a good boy

• Woah
Reactions: kwacker777
nahhh i didnt grape foids but i was fucking mad always cuz they didnt let me play anything with them, i wont tell you the things i did as a kid cuz digital, but idc no corny shit i actually did these as a kid, i always stole something when i were in store and was never caught jfl, i killed one cat at 6 just to feel joy for 2 mins im sorry! i didnt care about learning at school, and when i were homeschooled i told my teachers i knew everything when i didnt. also i didnt have any fear (now i feel anxiety kinda) but i met another fucking psycho in my class who gave me fear and traumatised me after abusing me for 3 years or so, he was jus like me but i didnt hurt anyone, i told them bad things but didnt hurt!!! im a good boy
also i stole my grandpas cigs at 8 and smoked them for everyday im not even lying, i stole money from my parents n shit, but im getting better so, i still dont feel close to humans emotionally

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, RAMU KAKA and kwacker777