Holy shit just slayed a just turned 18 yo in my car told me to spit in her mouth

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
EABC5B77 B0AD 48CE A1E8 FA83B18DBB36

She had complete British chav slut pheno. She had a fire body and was tight af. She’d just turned 18 and was hot af. She kept hinting for sex and telling me to go to a car park.

I pulled up in a dark place near some water idek and ended up fucking her raw. She said cum in her but I pulled out. Hottest part was when she told me to spit in her mouth and slap her. Half way through the third round two people on bikes went past and looked straight at me jfl awkward.

Was good sex she was hot AF. She said I first guy she’s met off tinder as she’s just turned 18.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Yuya Moggershima, infini and 12 others
Dm me if you want to see pics of her

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Ricky212, Manletmachine and 2 others
So she was a caked up femcel
No she was hot af she didn’t have make up on she had a wide maxilla and forward growth she was hot af easy htb

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
She just dressed like a complete slut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Manletmachine, Corleone and 1 other person
she's a whore, congrats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
No she was hot af she didn’t have make up on she had a wide maxilla and forward growth she was hot af easy htb
what is a wide maxilla you mean wide cheekbones?

FUCK YOU.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
View attachment 2463183

She had complete British chav slut pheno. She had a fire body and was tight af. She’d just turned 18 and was hot af. She kept hinting for sex and telling me to go to a car park.

I pulled up in a dark place near some water idek and ended up fucking her raw. She said cum in her but I pulled out. Hottest part was when she told me to spit in her mouth and slap her. Half way through the third round two people on bikes went past and looked straight at me jfl awkward.

Was good sex she was hot AF. She said I first guy she’s met off tinder as she’s just turned 18.
disgusting

Last edited:
disgusting both of you cant believe this is my generation,Armageddon is coming soon
keep coping with collapse, there's verses in the bible on how women covet big dick in their pussy

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Congrats.. Are you feeling tired at all from all the cooming you've been doin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 7zyzz7 and WishIwasChico
Over if she doesn’t beg for u to spit in her mouth

OP i sent a DM what the hell?

@the BULL this could be you if you wasn’t posting pics next to a shed thinking women will be thinking ‘wow he looks so tall’ jfl

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, brucewayne78, deadmanwalking and 4 others
Mind pm’ing ? I’m curious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thereallegend
Staying at another girls house now I feel guilty af just waiting outside her friends to pick her up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Manletmachine and thereallegend
View attachment 2463183

Can you stop bragging? No one cares... i sweae no one cares... faggot ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Dr. Bludy, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Dr. Bludy, cloudburst and 2 others
@the BULL this could be you if you wasn’t posting pics next to a shed thinking women will be thinking ‘wow he looks so tall’ jfl
Weren't you slaying even before the Benz anyway
Nothing changed

Tinder seems like the only legit way to meet girls now.

Pics of the foid?

we should have a contest for how many women we can impregnate

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2463183

How old are you

Why would they care if you're Just another Dick in their vagina
Is not like you're going to date them
She was a typical British pheno slut

@tristan18 @Xangsane @Iasacrko @Akhi @TRUE_CEL

are you a Chad?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
why didnt you pm me the pic you dumb fucking nigger? i give you one more chance before i put you on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Ark, cloudburst and 1 other person
You always say that they say to tell you to cum in them. The consistent underlying theme in your fantasy stories.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Patient A, DR. NICKGA and 7 others
tales

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and WishIwasChico
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

and ended up fucking her raw. She said cum in her but I pulled out.
Should have came inside her, nothing gets a girl more obsessed with you than cooming in her cunt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, autistic_tendencies and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, wollet2 and WishIwasChico
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Should have came inside her, nothing gets a girl more obsessed with you than cooming in her cunt
She said after why didn’t you cum in me? I said I was on BC? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Dm. Fuark. While I was washing dishes you were fucking prime pussy :woke:
Ye but it was awkward af in my car tbh, it wasn’t good at all, and I had bad ED. She squirted all over my seat jfl

• +1
Reactions: infini
You always say that they say to tell you to cum in them. The consistent underlying theme in your fantasy stories.
Fantasy story you funny bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
how do u fuck them all raw. arent they afraid of std

@JudgeandJury seething once again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, wollet2 and WishIwasChico
@wollet2 has seen her, tell them bhai

very hot slut
Spitting in her mouth almost made he cum so bad fuck, she has a low BC too, and I believe it as she was in a relationship since 15 and only got out of it. She’s only had tinder for like 5 days

Spitting in her mouth almost made he cum so bad fuck, she has a low BC too, and I believe it as she was in a relationship since 15 and only got out of it. She’s only had tinder for like 5 days
she looks like the type of slut id want to spit in my mouth