Holy shit just slayed a just turned 18 yo in my car told me to spit in her mouth

@buflek rate her

Good job. Care to share pics?

While you was rotting I had a 18 year old hot slut begging me to spit in her mouth, how do you feel bhai?
@JudgeandJury rn
IMG 9305

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Ark, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
@SurgeryEnjoyer nothing gives me breathtaking cortisolspiking suicidefuel inducing FOMO quite like an exciting @WishIwasChico slay story. Ah, perfect way to start my workday.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, SurgeryEnjoyer and WishIwasChico
@SurgeryEnjoyer nothing gives me breathtaking cortisolspiking suicidefuel inducing FOMO quite like an exciting @WishIwasChico slay story. Ah, perfect way to start my workday.
You mog tho

@WishIwasChico

If you dont mind me asking..

What do you do for a living ?

Meanwhile we are rotting to get surgeries @WishIwasChico is pounding someone’s future wife. Good thing it’s not mine tho, would never marry a british slag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Ark, Corleone and 3 others
@WishIwasChico

If you dont mind me asking..

What do you do for a living ?
He was doing a PhD last year (aka brokecel)
Now he suddenly could buy a Mercedes Benz
Probably trust fund chad

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and OGJBSLAYER
Probably trust fund chad
How can he be doing a PhD at 22 jfl ???

( He is like 23 now )

100 % Larp

Yeah... trust fund kid

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Probably trust fund chad
Just kill your parents and sell their organs to buy an Aston Martin theory.

• JFL
Meanwhile we are rotting to get surgeries @WishIwasChico is pounding someone’s future wife. Good thing it’s not mine tho, would never marry a british slag.
Italian trad girls all get locked down before they hit 18 yo so the more you wait the more you're left with only sluts

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and deadmanwalking
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking and SurgeryEnjoyer
View attachment 2463183

She had complete British chav slut pheno. She had a fire body and was tight af. She’d just turned 18 and was hot af. She kept hinting for sex and telling me to go to a car park.

I pulled up in a dark place near some water idek and ended up fucking her raw. She said cum in her but I pulled out. Hottest part was when she told me to spit in her mouth and slap her. Half way through the third round two people on bikes went past and looked straight at me jfl awkward.

Was good sex she was hot AF. She said I first guy she’s met off tinder as she’s just turned 18.
Happy for you bud

No idea why you were crying in my PMs 6 months ago about not slaying when you are chadlite

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Italian trad girls all get locked down before they hit 18 yo so the more you wait the more you're left with only sluts
Yeah? They do exist? That’s crazy… Check this out @SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking and SurgeryEnjoyer
Yeah? They do exist? That’s crazy… Check this out @SurgeryEnjoyer
Can confirm they do, even the one with 5-10 body counts are still very very respectable. But remember where i live, it’s kind of an outlier.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Can confirm they do, even the one with 5-10 body counts are still very very respectable. But remember where i live, it’s kind of an outlier.
5-10 is already whore tbh. Especially in a small timeframe

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and SurgeryEnjoyer
5-10 is already whore tbh. Especially in a small timeframe
They are indeed, but by 5-10 99% of girls would be club whores or taking Htn+ dick on tinder everyday and act slutty. Here, even if it’s mainly upper class girls, they are still loyal/non thot like. Ik this because most of my social circle comes from semi/rich families.

• +1
The girl I fucked had a BC if three and I believe it she’s only just got out of a relationship since 15. She said I’m her fourth I genuinely believe her she showed me proof of her relationship like showing me

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and SurgeryEnjoyer
The girl I fucked had a BC if three and I believe it she’s only just got out of a relationship since 15. She said I’m her fourth I genuinely believe her she showed me proof of her relationship like showing me
It Will be 20+ in 6 months

• +1
All thanks to da Benz.

• +1
Also I started fucking her deep and she was like pushing me away and screaming and saying fuck it’s deep jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Corleone and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
@the BULL if you didn’t post schizo photos you could be deep inside a 18 year old slut tonight

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and the BULL
Tales from New Delhi airport
Hahahah

@the BULL if you didn’t post schizo photos you could be deep inside a 18 year old slut tonight
My tinder profile Is great i was getting btfo by real sexy HTBs

• JFL
Is it that pic next to the shed jfl

But but i am a curry saar so i want to say thay

kys fakecel

ignored

fucking disgusting

• JFL
Bro you have extremely shitty Memory i posted It as an answer to your post and you said It was mogger
Ye it was but it was 1 pic wtf

Kys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: marauder, WishIwasChico and Dr SmalCox
They are indeed, but by 5-10 99% of girls would be club whores or taking Htn+ dick on tinder everyday and act slutty. Here, even if it’s mainly upper class girls, they are still loyal/non thot like. Ik this because most of my social circle comes from semi/rich families.
Rare but not ideal anyway. Once a whore always a whore

Why does everyone tell me to kms but amnesia posts a slay story everyone is like mirin fuck you fucking cunts