Holy shit just slayed a just turned 18 yo in my car told me to spit in her mouth

i have no cars, how do you get a car ?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
girl was fit I cant lie. proper JB

• Love it
Thanks bhai, your slays are way hot tho, you are a Stacy slayer, you need to teach me bhai
I think you should look into darkening eyebrows, growing a goatee (no mustache), you will look more dark triad. But you are x5 more attractive than me + you have good appeal. its all in ur head bro. Study human interaction, psychology there's some good books i read to become more NT. I was a autistic rotter introvert when i was 17-18, had no friends except for cousins.

• +1
I think you should look into darkening eyebrows, growing a goatee (no mustache), you will look more dark triad. But you are x5 more attractive than me + you have good appeal. its all in ur head bro. Study human interaction, psychology there's some good books i read to become more NT. I was an autistic rotter introvert when i was 17-18, had no friends except for cousins.
I’m not bhai you have dark and mysterious look and have masc look you have good appeal bhai. That is why you are a slayer. Mirin hard keep it up bro

No she was hot af she didn’t have make up on she had a wide maxilla and forward growth she was hot af easy htb
Bro where do you find these girls cause I never see beautiful girls like that where I’m from proud of you btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back