HOLY SHIT! MOGGED! 6ft 2" male model level waiter in a busy hotel bar/lounge

C

cyberpunk2075

Iron
Never in my fucking life have I seen anything like this.

- He had every single fucking woman going berserk when in their presence
- Women were dropping their drinks purposely as he served them just to get him to stay with them longer/talk to him
- I clocked a few women leaving notes on the table, presumably their number
- In the womens bathroom which is next door to the mens bathroom, I could hear two women shouting "He's so fucking hot, I wanna suck his cock" and her friend saying "He can fucking choke me if he wants"
- Husbands were ridiculously angry, some would walk up to him and shout at him for taking too long to serve their drink
- There were mostly women there. I think most couples left.

MOGGED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FacialStructure404, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Tales from Gaza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IMOGYOU, klip11 and 4 others
i don't want to live anymore.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BrahminBoss and gooner23
Tales from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: klip11, JustCallMeKash, butterworld and 1 other person
Tales from Lagos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, klip11, JustCallMeKash and 3 others
I swear to allah lads

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ascension
Never in my fucking life have I seen anything like this.

- He had every single fucking woman going berserk when in their presence
- Women were dropping their drinks purposely as he served them just to get him to stay with them longer/talk to him
- I clocked a few women leaving notes on the table, presumably their number
- In the womens bathroom which is next door to the mens bathroom, I could hear two women shouting "He's so fucking hot, I wanna suck his cock" and her friend saying "He can fucking choke me if he wants"
- Husbands were ridiculously angry, some would walk up to him and shout at him for taking too long to serve their drink
- There were mostly women there. I think most couples left.

MOGGED
what country?

I should add that these girls either got his number or gave their number by the way they were talking

Last edited:
As I was leaving the lounge, I saw him get stopped on his way back to the bar by a girl who was extremely interested in him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
As I was leaving the lounge, I saw him get stopped on his way back to the bar by a girl who was extremely interested in him
why didn't you record it

Yes, this is the tretment that Chads get IRL. See it on weekly basis.

Yes, this is the tretment that Chads get IRL. See it on weekly basis.

Mate guys this desirable are not common enough to see on a weekly basis lol, I've encountered guys like this maybe once every 4-6 months and I'm an extremely outgoing person

Mate guys this desirable are not common enough to see on a weekly basis lol, I've encountered guys like this maybe once every 4-6 months and I'm an extremely outgoing person
I have a huge social circle and life, I am very connected and know all the cool people, night club owners, etc.
I ment to say I know several individuals and have acquaintances who are like that, not that you will encounter guy like that in every bar.

• +1
Reactions: cyberpunk2075
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: wowamat