Homogeneous Germany 1970

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

What happened? Now Hamburg or similar big cities like Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin are basically a mix of Africa, Afghanistan and Turkey.

How could the politicians ruin Germany so much and make it Muttland 3.0 after US and Brazil ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Hero of the Imperium, Prettyboy and 11 others
same in the netherlands

in a few decades there will be no white-majority countries left tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 20891, Prince88 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21340, Prince88 and 17 others

What happened? Now Hamburg or similar big cities like Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin are basically a mix of Africa, Afghanistan and Turkey.

How could the politicians ruin Germany so much and make it Muttland 3.0 after US and Brazil ?

Oy Vey Kikemaxxxed Powermaxxed Jews are behind this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Dystopian and terrorblade
same in the netherlands

We have the exact same hairline type/pattern, its time to rope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargamel and Danish_Retard
germans and dutch are the same group of people.

only frisians are excluded, they're genetically closer to danes than to the dutch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 2729, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Why? We are chads.

It's a more mature niche look, but plenty of girls like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Gargamel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Why? We are chads.

It's a more mature niche look, but plenty of girls like it
We look older then we are from it i think, like no appeal for girls bellow 20 i think. I fraud my temples with tying my long hair in a way where the hair goes over the temples jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and MoggerGaston
We look older then we are from it i think, like no appeal for girls bellow 20 i think. I fraud my temples with tying my long hair in a way where the hair goes over the temples jfl
vm7Y9jkDUZcs0PNf3OEM6kcWujgi2Gy8PzpHhPUXl1IK9_ErEIHqKx7UJg5FveEjtwGsM0vmvoZtf9gY2B8IJb3e23R8B3bXi_nrs5aYoDV-2cBzQBh3otwHYJlWEsrijBbseWjZz7WSPWCM9lFu7JR2nV76R5wZryXBuKoUcBnUXPhxcJ8NhHmhSPGVij0KkWoECGszEjdDzEX8qVpC2md6ThAw7bCBGXtaLzGdXK461nBCyQfu0Xenci50E1qEZTRyn7GFoNBgoMhHWEwSG3ZNKiIMq7ntOq12hvZNAu9pBlqQH1my0uRCm9CV8mE6VzEeDEm4XllcEJbWNv_Z_UpQ6R1kQjfPm4RxBKJOmlfelzIXzEv_Upx5TRKNbTuQR-_blPc9v7IvTOt_-8F4FqaC18c7K7yAZ0WYDklm1J-iU6KmVGCY9q2ez1uszM6fI0aA57jwX1XDRQjmEycVvLlHFff_lqQJphdy7p9UNLtu39T_fVOrAYQzxTXlsK2gBPrQw33rm3rrI55ENm0BitpC6MR5UBAjvzW0wU8xAsfa526WMdg5uM25klgDOXSydGNoOFjqGQoKh8MdUNuRkNrZ6rtEERSSOwG8I3p6Bk7KhJbNUMjxo07m08FC95wRcDCf_GGf44X0o_uCQpAy6nkEkc9IOrtsmKOwqz8vd-kpu3CqjMBu-rXmDtaId0IPF3I9QEHwHq-NWUZ8EFy8QCdi8dGFKuCCVUC5MkF0cryuPtd6Xejbm61_MeXbIePWAXKMlgpDTBHNeEJCr1wYmFmAyenPXVTTXc3KshOJdafKRKzHx6huy7pOeJhyXuNEfX-nDG33LoGOZrAPzC4imhNE7TXkepxTNuIn0OlPdZzZ94pXbOVNjTzOfR6OQ9lER9_N-D2DvQ8MfWH1F-C3MTithRXXKuVIh4MyFDhCFQOdtMGn=w997-h1329-no

This was recommended to me for HT. (me at consult)

But it doesn't look bad when I cover it with long hair. So I am still contemplating whether HT is worth it.

Looking older is a massive failo I agree. But it's also my crappy collagen/nasolabial folds that make me look old. Idk if hairline will necessairily make the biggest difference.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargamel, Danish_Retard and TsarTsar444
same in the netherlands

Bro i was in Amsterdam once and the only European in the whole metro. Its over for the Netherlands.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Dystopian, Oberyn and 2 others
because you thought they coincidentally share that trait, while the reality is that they're the same people.
Nig, both me and op are slavs what are you talking about dutch and germans?

vm7Y9jkDUZcs0PNf3OEM6kcWujgi2Gy8PzpHhPUXl1IK9_ErEIHqKx7UJg5FveEjtwGsM0vmvoZtf9gY2B8IJb3e23R8B3bXi_nrs5aYoDV-2cBzQBh3otwHYJlWEsrijBbseWjZz7WSPWCM9lFu7JR2nV76R5wZryXBuKoUcBnUXPhxcJ8NhHmhSPGVij0KkWoECGszEjdDzEX8qVpC2md6ThAw7bCBGXtaLzGdXK461nBCyQfu0Xenci50E1qEZTRyn7GFoNBgoMhHWEwSG3ZNKiIMq7ntOq12hvZNAu9pBlqQH1my0uRCm9CV8mE6VzEeDEm4XllcEJbWNv_Z_UpQ6R1kQjfPm4RxBKJOmlfelzIXzEv_Upx5TRKNbTuQR-_blPc9v7IvTOt_-8F4FqaC18c7K7yAZ0WYDklm1J-iU6KmVGCY9q2ez1uszM6fI0aA57jwX1XDRQjmEycVvLlHFff_lqQJphdy7p9UNLtu39T_fVOrAYQzxTXlsK2gBPrQw33rm3rrI55ENm0BitpC6MR5UBAjvzW0wU8xAsfa526WMdg5uM25klgDOXSydGNoOFjqGQoKh8MdUNuRkNrZ6rtEERSSOwG8I3p6Bk7KhJbNUMjxo07m08FC95wRcDCf_GGf44X0o_uCQpAy6nkEkc9IOrtsmKOwqz8vd-kpu3CqjMBu-rXmDtaId0IPF3I9QEHwHq-NWUZ8EFy8QCdi8dGFKuCCVUC5MkF0cryuPtd6Xejbm61_MeXbIePWAXKMlgpDTBHNeEJCr1wYmFmAyenPXVTTXc3KshOJdafKRKzHx6huy7pOeJhyXuNEfX-nDG33LoGOZrAPzC4imhNE7TXkepxTNuIn0OlPdZzZ94pXbOVNjTzOfR6OQ9lER9_N-D2DvQ8MfWH1F-C3MTithRXXKuVIh4MyFDhCFQOdtMGn=w997-h1329-no

View attachment 1919854

But it doesn't look bad when I cover it with long hair. So I am still contemplating whether HT is worth it.

Looking older is a massive failo I agree. But it's also my crappy collagen/nasolabial folds that make me look old. Idk if hairline will necessairily make the biggest difference.
Based and GABAmaxed tbh, drug coping for me has starting to hit a wall, amphetamine doesn't give me that good feeling anymore like it used to, taking it just makes me very alert and kinda talkative, but no euphoria, the tolerance pill is absolutely brutal tbh. I need to cope with some other drug class tbh, like dissociatives DCK, Ketamine, PCP analogs idk

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and MoggerGaston
Jews and white guilt are to blame.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23228, terrorblade and PubertyMaxxer
Based and GABAmaxed tbh, drug coping for me has starting to hit a wall, amphetamine doesn't give me that good feeling anymore like it used to, taking it just makes me very alert and kinda talkative, but no euphoria, the tolerance pill is absolutely brutal tbh. I need to cope with some other drug class tbh, like dissociatives DCK, Ketamine, PCP analogs idk
I drugcope a lot, but I am trying to lessen.

I love ketamine, I feel much better on it than alcohol and I use it at parties regularly nowadays in low doses. People don't seem to notice and think I am just a bit drunk. But if I don't redose I am completely sober again 1 hour later so I find it ideal tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Aren't you German tho
I'm from Bavaria. I can pass as , Czech
, Serbian, North Italian etc.. I just look European overall. Brown hair, blue eyes, light skin. I wouldn't pass as South Italian.

• +1
I drugcope a lot, but I am trying to lessen.

I love ketamine, I feel much better on it than alcohol and I use it at parties regularly nowadays in low doses. People don't seem to notice and think I am just a bit drunk. But if I don't redose I am completely sober again 1 hour later so I find it ideal tbh.
I never did dissociatives tbh so im quite intrigued about them, how does the euphoria feel?

• +1
U can have it. Netherlands is over already. I am moving out soon.
Joke aside, the world is globalized now. Nothing we could have done against it. Nothing to do with politicians. The internet connected everyone and interracial marriages have become a normal thing. Before the internet, you had close to zero globalization in the world. Of course, easy access to any country with fast traveling doesn't help either.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and terrorblade
I'm from Bavaria. I can pass as , Czech
, Serbian, North Italian etc.. I just look European overall. Brown hair, blue eyes, light skin. I wouldn't pass as South Italian.
For some reason the bar i go to frequently has 2 bavarian flags on the door jfl

I never did dissociatives tbh so im quite intrigued about them, how does the euphoria feel?
It's not really euphoria, but works as a very strong, instant anti-depressant imo so I generally feel quite good on it. But nothing like mdma.
Also generally nice to combine with other drugs and strengthens their effects.

Not really sure how to describe it. You feel disconnected with the world, like you are looking out of a window at the world and your body is your house.

• +1
It's not really euphoria, but works as a very strong, instant anti-depressant imo so I generally feel quite good on it. But nothing like mdma.
Also generally nice to combine with other drugs and strengthens their effects.

Not really sure how to describe it. You feel disconnected with the world, like you are looking out of a window at the world and your body is your house.
Does it make music sound very good?

Also how do you do mdma so often tbh, i heard it loses effects quite fast forever if done frequently

Does it make music sound very good?

Also how do you do mdma so often tbh, i heard it loses effects quite fast forever if done frequently
hmm yeah, it does imo

i dont do it often. third time this year. I think you can use it once a month if u keep the dosage low, but once every 3 months is recommended to avoid brain damage.

• +1
Joke aside, the world is globalized now. Nothing we could have done against it. Nothing to do with politicians. The internet connected everyone and interracial marriages have become a normal thing. Before the internet, you had close to zero globalization in the world. Of course, easy access to any country with fast traveling doesn't help either.
If they only just traveled. They permanently live there and change the demographic and identity for ever.

For some reason the bar i go to frequently has 2 bavarian flags on the door jfl
Soon everyone will associate West Europe with Nigger and Sandniggerland in the same way the Balkans unjustly get associated with Gypsys.

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and TsarTsar444
Very succintly, westners make less children because its a great rensinsibility.
As number of taxpayers decreases, western governments are afraid of lack of income to fund huge corrupted welfare services so governments incite immigration from third world and call white supremacist anyone sad for the near excintion of european human phenotypes/genotypes

and then this reason

boomers kept importing third worlders for cheap labor instead of paying natives livable wages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and PubertyMaxxer

View attachment 1919854

Damn that hides it very well. I'm strongly thinking of getting long hair like you, problem is I wear bumphat and hairnet so it feels like wearing a wool beanie, and in the summer when it's 30ºC I will suffer for it.

Also, we have so many common aesthetical problems, naso folds, hairline, ogre features... I have forehead wrinkles too, excessive hooding causes my forehead muscles to always be activated, I need blepharoplasty asap. Looking old is such a curse. I can pass as 25 when I'm lean despite not even being 20.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and MoggerGaston
Damn that hides it very well. I'm strongly thinking of getting long hair like you, problem is I wear bumphat and hairnet so it feels like wearing a wool beanie, and in the summer when it's 30ºC I will suffer for it.

Also, we have so many common aesthetical problems, naso folds, hairline, ogre features... I have forehead wrinkles too, excessive hooding causes my forehead muscles to always be activated, I need blepharoplasty asap. Looking old is such a curse. I can pass as 25 when I'm lean despite not even being 20.
Looking old ruined my life.

It's been getting better as I get older because I start to become as old as I look. I've always looked like I was in my early 30s, even when I was 20yo. But now that im 27yo, it fits better.

Its fucked shit ngl. Its a niche to young girls but only very very few. Very difficult.

I recommend you frauding your age as HIGHER when older women are flirting with you. I only learned this later on, but when 30yo women (that can still look decent) flirted with me, i told them my real age (22-25yo) and they were immediately disgusted and lost interest. It's better to fraud late twenties when you see that the girl is old.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Danish_Retard

Fuark legit, i also have forehead wrinkles, not super obvious, but they are there, had them since maybe 18-19 jfl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Danish_Retard
@TsarTsar444 @MoggerGaston

If its any consolation boys we can start our own .org clique

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and MoggerGaston
Fuark legit, i also have forehead wrinkles, not super obvious, but they are there, had them since maybe 18-19 jfl
I have a massive forehead wrinkle since I was 12yo when my browridge started developing in my early puberty.

I remember back then I had a lot of people call me out for it, asking me 'why I have this line on my face'.

JFL honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

View attachment 1919854

Bro are you on fin or dut? Taking any topical antiadrogens?

You need to act soon or you will lose your Gaston halo.

Bro are you on fin or dut? Taking any topical antiadrogens?

You need to act soon or you will lose your Gaston halo.
already on fin for over 2 years. dont worry

i had this shit hairline since my early teenage years. It's why i was truecel tier in middle schoo, high school and university. tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gargamel

i had this shit hairline since my early teenage years. It's why i was truecel tier in middle schoo, high school and university. tbh
Did you have any sides? Asking cuz it's very likely I will be joining the fin club soon.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargamel

Fuark man in shedding like crazy but I don't wanna start fin 2 months into being 19.

My beard isn't fully developed, probably same for voice too... :feelswah:

Is it worth it?

Fuark man in shedding like crazy but I don't wanna start fin 2 months into being 19.

Is it worth it?
I started at 24 but I wasn't shedding or losing any hair, just did it out of precaution. So can't really give good advice.

I'd advice taking hairline pics regularly and if ur actually losing ground right now, it's time to start fin right now. If ur hairline is staying mostly the same, u could perhaps afford to wait 1-2 years before fin so it doesnt mess with ur late puberty.

• +1
imagine 1930s

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

Is it worth it?
been on fin for like 2 years and still got increased chest and beard hair since starting

• +1

It was all about the cheap labour turks could provide starting in the 70's. It may have helped at the time and we should have stopped there. The downside of todays mass immigration is a formation of parallel societies which run contrary to our laws and culture.

But the European sentiment will change again once the climate refugees start pouring in en masse. Worst case scenario we'll get a revival of Nazi Germany.

• +1
same in the netherlands

Worst case scenario, Eastern Europe will still be overwhelmingly European.

• Hmm...
It’s the chosen people obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
as a non german person in germany I can confirm germany is a shithole

• JFL