Honest rating, no 40yo indian virgin incels please

said bimax because from what I know, his midface can be fixed with CCW, right?
It will help a little (together with a lip lift, which will also help his uneven lips), but only OBO can fix it.
And Lefort 1 doesn't break your skull (doesn't expose the brain, at least). Although we don't even know if he's recessed in the first place.
The thing is, just look at the replies
It's his own fault for getting so uppity. People told him multiple times to make a good photo, which he refused to do at first, and they told him what's wrong and what he needs to do, but he just argued with them instead.

• +1
Reactions: wholesome and Deleted member 1851
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, TeenAscender, ShortMulatto and 3 others
@loox @RoundHouse brutally over for David Laid he got rated 2.5 psl
Para mano :ROFLMAO:.! Para além de ele ser um LTN também é um atolado do cérebro.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
btw like i said i wanted a girl to rate your pic but all of them ignored the fact that I almost begged them, stupid foids cant do 1 thing fucking right, but you arent attractive from thier reactions that I had gotten.

btw like i said i wanted a girl to rate your pic but all of them ignored the fact that I almost begged them, stupid foids cant do 1 thing fucking right, but you arent attractive from thier reactions that I had gotten.
Brother they didn't even rate, how can u even know

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Brother they didn't even rate, how can u even know
they responded with is that you lol seemingly disappointed, i was chadfishing tho I literally begged this mtb to rate but she ignored that shit I think I have pics

IMG 20220713 020041
got pissed of at her cuz she didnt like coffee and was thinking too high of her self by not replying propley
Screenshot 2022 07 13 02 01 33 99 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Screenshot 2022 07 13 02 03 40 03 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817
also over for tylermaherchadfishcel, called him an avg white man,well maybe cuz she has 13 chads messaging her due to infinite smv

Nct eyes? You wish to have yours colored like mine
dude no offense but i wouldn't want to trade places with you but good luck with everything

Attachments

• 98a1348119b48f0e2100b58d52edfb4c.png
    98a1348119b48f0e2100b58d52edfb4c.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
dude no offense but i wouldn't want to trade places with you but good luck with everything
I'm pretty sure your 40yo Indian ass is way worse than mine

Probably impossible, your midface is out of proportion compared to the rest of your face.
This could be due to distortion, from close up my mid face is long too

Honestly ur kinda ugly in the pic but it’s such an autistic distorted selfie so honestly u could very well be average looking

Honestly ur kinda ugly in the pic but it’s such an autistic distorted selfie so honestly u could very well be average looking
How bad am I in the selfie

Nigger u just look like shit it is what is enough people have told u alr
Most said I'm normie
Unlike u, no gym can fix your face

• JFL
Nigger u just look like shit it is what is enough people have told u alr
I told a girl to rate you she said you're about 3/10 cause you don't pass as natural
Roidmaxxing isn't the cure you ugly brother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and mogstar
I told a girl to rate you she said you're about 3/10 cause you don't pass as natural
Roidmaxxing isn't the cure you ugly brother
@TeenAscender this nigger really thinks im david laid

• JFL
Reactions: ShortMulatto and TeenAscender
can we get a physique reveal bro?
Ion even look that impressive tbh ive only been lifting And roiding for 3 months, but i Will make a loox type thread probably in december

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I mog ur face, height and body and im also way younger than u
You're not younger, you don't mog face maybe height, and I mog you with body

if you're normie im chad jfl
Brother, midface ratio is far from everything, it's mostly about harmony
You probably are an Indian ugly dude and that's okay bud, knowing you won't sustain your legacy is hard but at least find urself a good hooker and make sure the condom is torn so you could impregnate her

Ion even look that impressive tbh ive only been lifting And roiding for 3 months, but i Will make a loox type thread probably in december
Destroy ur IQ bud, best way to get chicks

You're not younger, you don't mog face maybe height, and I mog you with body
Nigga youre dumb asf, The guy in my pfp is David Laid, i cant believe i have ti explain this

• JFL
greycels are always delusional when they first come here
Bro istg i cant wrap my mind around these niggas, and then they get pressed when every1 tells them the truth

• +1
Reactions: wholesome and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Bro istg i cant wrap my mind around these niggas, and then they get pressed when every1 tells them the truth
Brother
Truth is I'm ltn according to WOMAN

@mogstar you mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403