Honest rating, no 40yo indian virgin incels please

he is coping too hard, and no amount of truth will make him believe otherwise just say "you are a psl god and move on"
But it's literally not bigger
Wtf do you want

But it's literally not bigger
Wtf do you want
if u already had a girl showing interest in you then why tf u are arguing like a stupid retard u wanted an opinion on that pic and you got it and now u are abusing users on that, i wouldn't say its over for you, u can get to 5-6/10 in 2 years but u gotta work very hard tbh, I think lens distortion fucked that pic, take a pic from longer distance and then upload,it would be better. ,work on urself and if u already have a social circle stick to that and don't waste ur time here,this place will eat u alive.

ur not ugly man ur probably average

fellow horseface king. try a haircut with some fringe

It's not that bad. The only glaring problem is your midface. If it had been more compact you wouldn't have a problem
His nct eyes that look bulgy and cuckish? his lip width? wdym his only problem is midface

His nct eyes that look bulgy and cuckish? his lip width? wdym his only problem is midface
What's wrong with my eyes? Tf bro
I do agree that lip injections would do good

Nct eyes? You wish to have yours colored like mine

Youre a White guy with light eyes u mog most of The niggas calling u ugly tbh, u arent good looking at all imo And u Will struggle with women

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
mclovin tier tbh

Youre a White guy with light eyes u mog most of The niggas calling u ugly tbh, u arent good looking at all imo And u Will struggle with women
Well I do have sold good features unlike you

If that's u in the picture, would give u about 2.5/8

• JFL
Reactions: ShortMulatto
Ever seen urself brother?
yes ive seen🙏

and you are below mclovin tier tbh

@subhuman incel look at this horseface subhuman, omg unfixable failo-cel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and subhuman incel
yes ive seen🙏

and you are below mclovin tier tbh

@subhuman incel look at this horseface subhuman, omg unfixable failo-cel
Brother we're the same tier

how tf you believe you mog mclovin? ok, maybe jonah hill tier but he has charisma tbh

you are like below anything, truecel

i hope this is troll or @ed676 alt
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

how tf you believe you mog mclovin? ok, maybe jonah hill tier but he has charisma tbh

you are like below anything, truecel
Oh brother
I'm 100% sure you've never even hugged a woman who's not ur black ugly mama

i hope this is troll or @ed676 alt
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
U just can't handle the fact that being an ugly black is way worse
Looking like a monkey nobody wanting ur fucked up incel genes

U just can't handle the fact that being an ugly black is way worse
Looking like a monkey nobody wanting ur fucked up incel genes
im not black you retard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You just need to dress better buddy, you will for sure slay with this on

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 13332
2980592 20220709 113353
IMG 20220705 233540

Op i think my 40yo indian uncle mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17676 and GloGang300
why you want high body count:ROFLMAO: what you overcompensate?
Oh brother
I'm 100% sure you're gonna die alone while I enjoy with Asians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I didn't say his only problem was his midface. I saind his only "glaring" problem is his midface, meaning it's the most obvious one.

And you must admit if his midface had been more compact he would've been a plain normie.

I didn't say his only problem was his midface. I saind his only "glaring" problem is his midface, meaning it's the most obvious one.

And you must admit if his midface had been more compact he would've been a plain normie.
How can I get to plain normie

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
How can I get to plain normie
Bro, we know you're fucking ltn but are you also subuman IQ? people have already laid it out for you what the fuck you need to do. No amount of surgeries will save you if you also need a brain transplant

Nothing helps you. You are subhuman in my eyes but if you slay you mog me so harshly.
No way nothing helps, there is surgery and gym which is easily 1.5 points

you fucking ugly @Thompsonz

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13332
Bro, we know you're fucking ltn but are you also subuman IQ? people have already laid it out for you what the fuck you need to do. No amount of surgeries will save you if you also need a brain transplant
130IQ, too low?

No way nothing helps, there is surgery and gym which is easily 1.5 points
No surgery for your midface and zygoless cuck face. Maybe canthoplasty, infra implants help you but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No surgery for your midface and zygoless cuck face. Maybe canthoplasty, infra implants help you but idk.
Literally a dozen of those around

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
I see u relapsed honey, time to go mental because of the way ur bones look
I atleast had a wide face before bimax, you are revcessed and narrow face fuck, you need a lot more surgeries after bimax, dye your hair eyebrows and pubes, blonde failo low t weak fragile looking „men“ , god i would kill myself with a pistole if i woke up as you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17244
I atleast had a wide face before bimax, you are revcessed and narrow face fuck, you need a lot more surgeries after bimax, dye your hair eyebrows and pubes, blonde failo low t weak fragile looking „men“ , god i would kill myself with a pistole if i woke up as you
Wide face won't help u as u can see you'll never get woman anyway
At least I got some common sense, go mental or just rope, roping might be better for the world cause as you see you're clearly a useless indian waiting for a miracle instead of admitting to have a fucked up personality

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17735
True. I complain about my looks but OP is true subhuman my version. However he mogs me bdcause i cant even manage to slay asian roasties OVER

Attachments

• 20220710_001731.jpg
    20220710_001731.jpg
    744.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and subhuman incel
True. I complain about my looks but OP is true subhuman my version. However he mogs me bdcause i cant even manage to slay asian roasties OVER
Cause u look mental, honey I'm not subhuman even in the west compared to u
U ever visited a psych hospital? Might be the only route for you.. or either go and rape someone as not even whores gon be dating u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and subhuman incel
Wide face won't help u as u can see you'll never get woman anyway
At least I got some common sense, go mental or just rope, roping might be better for the world cause as you see you're clearly a useless indian waiting for a miracle instead of admitting to have a fucked up personality
i mog you so hard

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17244