honest rating please

flav_01

flav_01

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
2
What procedure should I do?I was thinking about a rhinoplasty and in the worst case a genioplasty.I started using tret and azelaic acid.
 

Attachments

  • Facetune_14-09-2026-19-02-33.jpeg
    Facetune_14-09-2026-19-02-33.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2317.jpeg
    IMG_2317.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2302.jpeg
    IMG_2302.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and TestoMaxxer
Rhino and your set for life
 
  • +1
Reactions: flav_01
What procedure should I do?I was thinking about a rhinoplasty and in the worst case a genioplasty.I started using tret and azelaic acid.
u look good bro, no need for genio or rhinoplasty the slight bump on your nose doesnt knock any points off
 
mtn
What procedure should I do?I was thinking about a rhinoplasty and in the worst case a genioplasty.I started using tret and azelaic acid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: flav_01
u look good bro, no need for genio or rhinoplasty the slight bump on your nose doesnt knock any points off
the problem is that in the photo you can’t see it good enaught,it isn’t all about the bump but the nose is very long but thank you for your response
 

Similar threads

brutalbps
Replies
61
Views
495
brutalbps
brutalbps
noliferchud
Replies
7
Views
74
noliferchud
noliferchud
Giga_mog
Replies
9
Views
117
Giga_mog
Giga_mog
Giga_mog
Replies
5
Views
76
bojackglazer
bojackglazer
tycoon.org
Replies
11
Views
161
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • flav_01
Back
Top