flav_01
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 2
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
u look good bro, no need for genio or rhinoplasty the slight bump on your nose doesnt knock any points offWhat procedure should I do?I was thinking about a rhinoplasty and in the worst case a genioplasty.I started using tret and azelaic acid.
What procedure should I do?I was thinking about a rhinoplasty and in the worst case a genioplasty.I started using tret and azelaic acid.
the problem is that in the photo you can’t see it good enaught,it isn’t all about the bump but the nose is very long but thank you for your responseu look good bro, no need for genio or rhinoplasty the slight bump on your nose doesnt knock any points off