honestly who is gonna swipe no

F

farahanyzz

MAXIMUS
people think im a bot
today i went in the bus and two girls went out same entrance, and one smiled, she was stacy lite
and when they where outside before the door closed one yelled super loud
holy fuck he was handsome
feelsgood

Attachments

• IMG_1093.MOV
    4.3 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6128, thecel and 8 others
Bitch I ain't downloadin your .mov

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Acee, Deleted member 18052 and 6 others
You're Chadlite imo, well done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
RTT version of tommy fury

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and farahanyzz
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, Deleted member 19376, stevielake and 2 others
Become a tinder swindler bro, could make some serious $$$

• Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Prettyboy twinks will mog you to Swaziland. Plenty of jbs wont find you attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Deleted member
Prettyboy twinks will mog you to Swaziland. Plenty of jbs wont find you attractive.
JBs are poor, meanwhile he can scam hundreds of thousands $ from women with stable careers in their mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
lol you aren't that gl. your friend mogs pretty badly but good for you ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
dont post your AV on tinder/bumble because you're getting mogged hard

dont post your AV on tinder/bumble because you're getting mogged hard
yeah he got lucky with that pic, irl i look better, we ask alot of girls in the club for fun and 7-8/10 say im better looking

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Looks low class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
Damn I wanted to get a tattoo like that, now I cant

over if you aren't RTT. jfl at ppl here still coping with their defined face
RTT is a dying fad. Tall prettyboys' are the new standard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
RTT is a dying fad. Tall prettyboys' are the new standard.
cope. this guy has higher SMV than many tik tok boys because of his muscles despite being barely HTN. gl ppl do good with jbs but those big tatted guys are always the biggest slayers

Doesn't seem it here in the UK.
i can't believe ppl are still coping with face when literally i don't know a single ripped guy who doesn't slay. i wish i didn't choose cardiocuck route

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
kor gamal er du?

I agree but
Looks low class
i feel that doesn't even matter these days ngl unfortunately

Especially in UK due to love island, look at Tommy fury looks very low class yet girls love him

You're obviously a good looking guy but nothing too mind blowing, you don't deserve Nordic stacys. Nordic chads MOG you to Skyrim so I don't know how you're able to compete, and you're a manlet to boot. What a sick joke.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and stevielake
You're obviously a good looking guy but nothing too mind blowing, you don't deserve Nordic stacys. Nordic chads MOG you to Skyrim so I don't know how you're able to compete, and you're a manlet to boot. What a sick joke.
your opinion means nothing bro

your opinion means nothing bro
I know, it's just bewildering is all. I'm an immigrant from Norway just like you. You say you live in Bergen, so I literally live a couple of hours away from you.
I know what nordic chads look like. They are insane moggers and tall af so I have no idea why nordic stacies are choosing you over them.

I know, it's just bewildering is all. I'm an immigrant from Norway just like you. You say you live in Bergen, so I literally live a couple of hours away from you.
I know what nordic chads look like. They are insane moggers and tall af so I have no idea why nordic stacies are choosing you over them.
idk, tapped another stacy last night, a colleauge, was my first day at work and she had a couple glass of wine and asked to come with me after the night shift, i dont live in bergen

Are you a manlet?

idk, tapped another stacy last night, a colleauge, was my first day at work and she had a couple glass of wine and asked to come with me after the night shift, i dont live in bergen
I thought u said u did. Moved out or something?

Anyway my theory is that you look very masc and dom whereas nordic chads tend to go for prettyboy skater looks so that's probably why u cuck them.

i get chad results and reactions irl
U look like shit son of a raped iranian hoe
I mog u to self harm
Imagine the audacity
@sytyl @Latebloomer10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15977
So many narcy chads posting on this forum. :feelsree:

I thought u said u did. Moved out or something?

Anyway my theory is that you look very masc and dom whereas nordic chads tend to go for prettyboy skater looks so that's probably why u cuck them.
He looks soft and cuck low class.
Lol at dom

He definitely looks low IQ but more masculine than the average nerdic here.
Im ethnic and look 10x higher class and better looking while more masc this nigga is a recessed incel frauding and larping
Yet i don’t make daily threads bragging
Thats such low iq shit and disgusting. No wonder he is a tattoo cuck manlet and works at selling tv screens.

Im ethnic and look 10x higher class and better looking while more masc this nigga is a recessed incel frauding and larping
Yet i don’t make daily threads bragging
Thats such low iq shit and disgusting. No wonder he is a tattoo cuck manlet and works at selling tv screens.
so mad for nothing, two weeks ago there were 4 girls arguing about me in the nightclub right before closing. I got videos of everything too lol, I posted on my snap story,
but whatever makes u sleep at night bro,
also I live in a super nice apartment and wear a rolley, girls like this shit,
the same night 4 girls were arguing there were 1 girl that said u are the most handsome 21 year old she has ever seen,
do u get same result when u go out? if no then sorry but I mog u brah, its not about ur opinion u need to understand that its the opposite gender

also yesterday I was out in a stand in the mall, and two girls were asking for my snapchat, there were mulitple 30-40 year old women eyeballing me, and some 16-18 year olds blushing when I looked back at them and started laughing, bro I look like an Italian Massimo that's jacked with tattoos irl, people say I look like Massimo all the time irl haha, only thing I miss is some of his height, onfourt, but I use airmaxes so im basically taller than most girls and that's what matters at the end of the day
Its an ok height. Im 6 ft but not in norway.
Ppl are taller there

so mad for nothing, two weeks ago there were 4 girls arguing about me in the nightclub right before closing. I got videos of everything too lol, I posted on my snap story,
but whatever makes u sleep at night bro,
also I live in a super nice apartment and wear a rolley, girls like this shit,
the same night 4 girls were arguing there were 1 girl that said u are the most handsome 21 year old she has ever seen,
do u get same result when u go out? if no then sorry but I mog u brah, its not about ur opinion u need to understand that its the opposite gender
I don’t believe it, but its all location dependant.
Where i come from i was treated even better than you ever will can tell u some stories.
But in the western country i live now im a mere chadelite.

Post urself in motion.

I don’t believe it, but its all location dependant.
Where i come from i was treated even better than you ever will can tell u some stories.
But in the western country i live now im a mere chadelite.

Post urself in motion.
bro listen I don't think u understand, im not here to convince anyone, im just posting my stories and what Im experiencing, Im litterealy never on this site anymore, but I come from time to time to post a story for the laughs. im not a retarded psl aspie not going to take a retarded motion video of my face

also yesterday I was out in a stand in the mall, and two girls were asking for my snapchat, there were mulitple 30-40 year old women eyeballing me, and some 16-18 year olds blushing when I looked back at them and started laughing, bro I look like an Italian Massimo that's jacked with tattoos irl, people say I look like Massimo all the time irl haha, only thing I miss is some of his height, onfourt, but I use airmaxes so im basically taller than most girls and that's what matters at the end of the day
Height is cope.
I get told im a better version than jacob elordi and mog every single of your features, but u don’t choose who is attracted to you.
depending on places i got treated like a walking king, and sometimes like a mere gl guy.
Be lucky you live in such an easy country for ethnic than norway

bro listen I don't think u understand, im not here to convince anyone, im just posting my stories and what Im experiencing, Im litterealy never on this site anymore, but I come from time to time to post a story for the laughs. im not a retarded psl aspie not going to take a retarded motion video of my face
I did a tinder experiment between me and you to see if u were legit. I mogged you hard. Thatz why i don’t believe but idk about norway

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I did a tinder experiment between me and you to see if u were legit. I mogged you hard. Thatz why i don’t believe but idk about norway
tinder and irl is not the same, but for reference I had over 900 matches on my old tinder b4 I deleted it some months ago

tinder and irl is not the same, but for reference I had over 900 matches on my old tinder b4 I deleted it some months ago
Idk cuz i dont go clubbing. So i only see ioi streets. Rarely random girls will approach you. No matter how gl you arre

It's news to me that an ethnic can be such a slayer in this country. Some of his stories sound like LARP. When I was in high school all the popular guys were nerdics and ethnics just hanged out with each other. That's not to say you don't see racemixing but it's usually bottom of the barrel girls that engage in that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834