honestly who is gonna swipe no

@StreegeReturn what country do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
He mogs you to unimaginable depths of hell incel. Glad I could humble another barking ethnic shitstain today

:feelshah::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
Lol dude has an 80 slay count who cares If some male model mogs him?

He's living his life
This is where blackpill goes retarded...caring about mogging rather than results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

He's living his life
This is where blackpill goes retarded...caring about mogging rather than results
yeah that's why Im not on this forum so much more, people are brain damaged from it, its sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
U cant humble me, i get too much validation from women, keep larping on this forum u faggot
:feelsuhh:
Laughing stock on every girls group chat. As they talk about your deathnic features and small ethnic cock

:feelsuhh:
Laughing stock on every girls group chat. As they talk about your deathnic features and small ethnic cock
a 34 woman once said im the 3rd best she had fucked, she wanted a relation ship with me and is 13 years older, I made her cry so many times, and she still wanted me cuz my dick was so good, and she went to her therapist talking about me hahahah, u mad bro?

• JFL

He's living his life

He’s living in a majority white country and you expect me to believe that this mtn Manlet ethnic slays??

I never once mentioned psl. His smv isn’t high. He isn’t med passing. He is arab passing

5C39959C 6C66 4E5E BEAC 6B6F249BB05E

Him next to a actual Italian

He has zero striking features.

Nothing about him signals I get women.

Tbh I'd expect you to have a slaycount of 30-40....80 is surprising at 21 years old.

You must be very statusmaxxed, extroverted and with high sex drive (roids drugs etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Tbh I'd expect you to have a slaycount of 30-40....80 is surprising at 21 years old.

You must be very statusmaxxed, extroverted and with high sex drive (roids drugs etc)
yeah, I own apartment that's super high class, and im statusmaxxed yea I come from rich family. every weekend I have afterparty here with 20 people from club, everyone knows me, they come in club say do u remember me I say no lol cuz I was so drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 16501
He’s living in a majority white country and you expect me to believe that this mtn Manlet ethnic slays??

I never once mentioned psl. His smv isn’t high. He isn’t med passing. He is arab passing

View attachment 1678150

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1678150

That is his worst photo but the one from the side looks good.

He is a fine height for an ethnic

I saw his pics with his white friends from a year ago and he looked very NT, like he has a good social group

Also remember if you are an ethnic that stands out in a good way, you will probably get a lot of extra pussy, as peoples expectations of ethnics/Muslims
in Europe are low

Like I said in my post just now, 80 slays is surprising.. he must be very driven to fuck

• +1
It’s not about slaying, it’s about locking down a high quality women.

Looks only opens the door to them

yeah, I own apartment that's super high class, and im statusmaxxed yea I come from rich family. every weekend I have afterparty here with 20 people from club, everyone knows me, they come in club say do u remember me I say no lol cuz I was so drunk
There you go.

@alienmaxxer he is from a rich family...not like some ethnic living in the banlieues

I'm a rich ethnic too who was statusmaxxed....its a different world. If I looked like him and his height I would have slayed extremely hard too

Oh wow would you look at that. Statusmaxxed jester clown

No wonder u capped out at 900 tinder matches while we have white prettyboys with 21k matches.

Ur dust incel. Start over in a new city without status halo and let’s see how much u slay just based on FACE

• JFL

No wonder u capped out at 900 tinder matches while we have white prettyboys with 21k matches.

Ur dust incel. Start over in a new city without status halo and let’s see how much u slay just based on FACE
im in new city, i mooved here in august Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

Lol u are having a blackpill freakout my dude

Who cares if he can slay in a new city based on face? He has a good life better than some aspie model

Tbh im ethnic but less ethnic looking. Got 3k matches in a month in a country way harder than op.
and would never date the girls he fucked but he has the looks for them. I dont find them hot and nor they.
High class stacylite+ all the way.

There you go.

@alienmaxxer he is from a rich family...not like some ethnic living in the banlieues

I'm a rich ethnic too who was statusmaxxed....its a different world. If I looked like him and his height I would have slayed extremely hard too

Status and money are good copes. I’ve seen ethnics in Dubai fucking prostitutes all over YouTube bragging about slaying Russian whores.

Idk how anyone can find actual validation in pussy that comes as a result of social status and not purely genetic superiority.

Sure he’s different from other ethnic. But it’s bc the bar is set so low for ethnics. Since most are 1/10 and smell like shit.

Tinder is the only true gauge. This guy said he got 900 matches overall whereas we have white prettyboys that are getting upwards of 10k to 20k.

He’s dust compared to actually attractive people. His appeal is niche and he slays purely from status and being “different” not genetic superiority

• Hmm...
Status and money are good copes. I’ve seen ethnics in Dubai fucking prostitutes all over YouTube bragging about slaying Russian whores.

Idk how anyone can find actual validation in pussy that comes as a result of social status and not purely genetic superiority.

Sure he’s different from other ethnic. But it’s bc the bar is set so low for ethnics. Since most are 1/10 and smell like shit.

Tinder is the only true gauge. This guy said he got 900 matches overall whereas we have white prettyboys that are getting upwards of 10k to 20k.

He’s dust compared to actually attractive people. His appeal is niche and he slays purely from status and being “different” not genetic superiority
from this week only haha two diff ones, and one yesterday didndt film any
deleted sex video

Last edited:
Lol u are having a blackpill freakout my dude

Who cares if he can slay in a new city based on face? He has a good life better than some aspie model

Why are you switching goalpost

I never said his life is shit.
I just want him to know that he’s not a chad facially . He’s a mtn who looks different than most ethnics who cap out at 1/10.

People who are generically superior don't slay though

They get gfs ie tyler Maher and all male models
Or wives like Tom Brady

Only men who want to slay are sub Chad men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16834

Or wives like Tom Brady

Agreed. Ltring is way more fulfilling but i think me and u already had this convo.

• +1

Attraction is 90/100 soft power related

from this week only haha two diff ones, and one yesterday didndt film any
damn, is it the same girl in movie and pic?
what is her height? looks like nordic stacey

900 matches in l like 3 months in a small ass city yeah not in New York brah

• +1
damn, is it the same girl in movie and pic?
what is her height? looks like nordic stacey
not same girl no, yeah she is Stacy im trying to tell u, barely 50 kg, and 167cm, she is 28

• Woah

Or wives like Tom Brady

Disagree. Almost all chads have a “hoe” phase. And almost all chads have rotations of girls from city to city.

A New York chad can party in Miami for one week and already build a 5 girl rotation that he can see whenever he goes back to miami.

Chad life is truly wild

• +1
Disagree. Almost all chads have a “hoe” phase. And almost all chads have rotations of girls from city to city.

A chad can party in Miami for one week and already build a 5 girl rotation that he can see whenever he goes back.

Chad life is truly wild
then why do I have the results I have? im in a new city swell been here 7 months only
why are u so invested in proving something do u sleep better by doing that? u can't argue with the facts bro

A chad can party in Miami for one week and already build a 5 girl rotation that he can see whenever he goes back.

Chad life is truly wild
my chad indian cousin didnt
fucked 1 girl and is with her 15 years later

david guetta's wife tried to fuck him
he focussed on money

maybe chad who works as a youtuber/clubber like mike thurston may, but someone who wants a normal life wouldnt

you guys are taking this way to deep, I just posted another story why are u so deep in ur feelings

900 matches in l like 3 months in a small ass city yeah not in New York brah
Props to u to looksmaxx and try to ascend but its mostly due to rtt. I want to be worshipped face only

• +1
you guys are taking this way to deep, I just posted another story why are u so deep in ur feelings
He's right tbh.

he is out there looksmaxxing and fucking, and we are debating what chad is doing @alienmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and farahanyzz
@alienmaxxer
i got some test and tren for u here
maybe u can man up and stop arguing like a little pussy

Attachments

• DDB680B9-A601-4EDD-9A9A-5B1E8F50F8C4.jpeg
    DDB680B9-A601-4EDD-9A9A-5B1E8F50F8C4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
my chad indian cousin didnt
fucked 1 girl and is with her 15 years later

david guetta's wife tried to fuck him
he focussed on money

maybe chad who works as a youtuber/clubber like mike thurston may, but someone who wants a normal life wouldnt

David guetta is ugly af
Indian chad is a fallacy

Also your arguments are basically a mix of:
B4B70674 8AAF 461E B313 CEB45DF16730
96C2D4D2 6864 474A 84C0 49F903EE6690

• JFL
Elab idk what that means
That what media, culture portray as good is hot.
Thats why blacks smv is good and ao is kpop smv.
Op slays only bc brainded foids see a similarity w massimo.
I know its always soft power related, im the biggest embodiement of it. Chadlite+ face, with a lower than my smv - abit - in the west cuz not body maxxed and all.
Yet in my hometown, at 120kg obese tier, i was literally harassed by jbs everyday

light imma head out

Props to u to looksmaxx and try to ascend but its mostly due to rtt. I want to be worshipped face only
He's right tbh.

he is out there looksmaxxing and fucking, and we are debating what chad is doing @alienmaxxer

Streege summed up what I was trying to get at. I think most people care more about having a face that they are happy with looking in the mirror and being worshipped and validated primarily for that. Anyone can become a rtt clown. Nothing screams tryhard ethnic than rtt. It’s a good strategy but it’s low class.

Ascension isn’t only about slaying it’s a aesthetic and class thing too. Rtt is repulsive af

• +1
Streege summed up what I was trying to get at. I think most people care more about having a face that they are happy with looking in the mirror and being worshipped and validated primarily for that. Anyone can become a rtt clown. Nothing screams tryhard ethnic than rtt. It’s a good strategy but it’s low class.

Ascension isn’t only about slaying it’s a aesthetic and class thing too. Rtt is repulsive af
Yes 🙌
High class is all i want and be.
Thankfully i have even the skull for, since i have probably the best chin in the world or top 100 easily tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Deleted member 16834

u sound like a karen dude, check ur estrogen levels

• +1
what is your psl height race and slaycount?

are you all talk or do u actually do well?

My slaycount is 30ish + but I’m extremely selective. My current gf is a 9. Virgin before me. Big tits big ass. Face looks like Madison beer.

I’m 6’0 Norwegian 5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16501
@alienmaxxer once you experience halo effect based on face only, cuz ur face fits the standards of the area, all u want its having it again.
I would take all drugs and do everything to get back my halo effect of last summer.
Couldnt care less about mere sex

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@alienmaxxer once you experience halo effect based on face only, cuz ur face fits the standards of the area, all u want its having it again.
I would take all drugs and do everything to get back my halo effect of last summer.
Couldnt care less about mere sex

Tbh. There must be nothing more validating than girls screaming and wetting themselves over your face on Omegle. Those videos are extremely blackpilling.

Being a rtt statusmaxxed clown and getting pussy is truly secondary. We get it. They don’t. It’s a certain mindset that you either have or you don’t. I’m glad you understood where I’m coming from and why I refuse to acknowledge Op as a chad despite his “results”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Deleted member 18840
Tbh. There must be nothing more validating than girls screaming and wetting themselves over your face on Omegle. Those videos are extremely blackpilling.

Being a rtt statusmaxxed clown and getting pussy is truly secondary. We get it. They don’t. It’s a certain mindset that you either have or you don’t. I’m glad you understood where I’m coming from and why I refuse to acknowledge Op as a chad despite his “results”
Its easy to slay if you accept some low class shit.
But no matter the validation i can’t feel good if :
1. My face isn’t top tier
2. I don’t get absolute halo effect.

Thatz why im still trying everything to ascend more while most people would kill for what i acquaired. But in my case i did everything to looksmax, its desserved

• +1
Its easy to slay if you accept some low class shit.
But no matter the validation i can’t feel good if :
1. My face isn’t top tier
2. I don’t get absolute halo effect.

Thatz why im still trying everything to ascend more while most people would kill for what i acquaired. But in my case i did everything to looksmax, its desserved
do you have a candid or non selfie pic you could dm me? from a straight forward angle

just looked at your pic again- you look good but I wanna see how you look irl (non selfie)

• +1
do you have a candid or non selfie pic you could dm me? from a straight forward angle

just looked at your pic again- you look good but I wanna see how you look irl (non selfie)
I can send a video but its all before my current self. Now i look better. You can still judge. My main halo is my bones despite the bodyfat

• +1
We are ill brothers.
Only halo effect cured me for a while and can cure me and us
contrary to you, lars and OP I'm actually low-tier-normie :lul: that's the difference,you are all chad

• So Sad