honestly who is gonna swipe no

It's news to me that an ethnic can be such a slayer in this country. Some of his stories sound like LARP. When I was in high school all the popular guys were nerdics and ethnics just hanged out with each other. That's not to say you don't see racemixing but it's usually bottom of the barrel girls that engage in that.
Op looks low class asf. He can get ratchets.
He has the niche for.
I can’t go this low.
Tattoes and roids are a no.
I need to see his lays. I only fucked with stacylite+. I think they are all beckies

I did a tinder experiment between me and you to see if u were legit. I mogged you hard. Thatz why i don’t believe but idk about norway
he was indeed rent free

• JFL
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 18840
he was indeed rent free
I admit he was for a while. A motivation to mog narcies like him.
It paid for me.
When i want to do something, im super aspie and hyperfocus. So i thank op in a way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and justadude
It's news to me that an ethnic can be such a slayer in this country. Some of his stories sound like LARP. When I was in high school all the popular guys were nerdics and ethnics just hanged out with each other. That's not to say you don't see racemixing but it's usually bottom of the barrel girls that engage in that.
I could post so many videos and you would just stfu haha, but I don't want to expose the girls on this retarded forum, but whatever

How many matches do you have?

I could post so many videos and you would just stfu haha, but I don't want to expose the girls on this retarded forum, but whatever
You don't have to post their face.

Post girls u slayed else its pointless.
Quality> quantity.
I remember ur thread all were subhumans asf

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

Same ethnics do shit in Norway, op is larping

Are you Norwegian as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Post girls u slayed else its pointless.
Quality> quantity.
I remember ur thread all were subhumans asf
first pic is the one that followed me after work yesterday lol, other is just to show how they flock around me, and me in motion, i was literealy alone with 7 girls in my apt, and 3 of them wanted to fuck but I told them no, cuz I was going to meet somebody else soon in the bar, and didnt want to sweat and shit after sex lmao
pics deleted

Last edited:
also people think im Italian, Moroccan or Spanish, nobody thinks im ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
He slays ratchet tbh

I can see his appeal tbh. He reminds me of mo saffari from TikTok. I thought he was a mtn but his comment section is littered with women begging for his cock.

He announces his travels and girls tell him to fly them out beforehand. Extreme levels of thirst.

But yeah the only thing that matters is private school high class pussy which is still wasp/nerdic only

Last edited:
  • +1
also people think im Italian, Moroccan or Spanish, nobody thinks im ethnic

You get halod hard by eyebrows. The rest of your face is 5.5/10

• +1
ok im deleting the pics now, don't want them on the int

Same ethnics do shit in Norway, op is larping

Are you Norwegian as well?
No i am ethnic too
first pic is the one that followed me after work yesterday lol, other is just to show how they flock around me, and me in motion, i was literealy alone with 7 girls in my apt, and 3 of them wanted to fuck but I told them no, cuz I was going to meet somebody else soon in the bar, and didnt want to sweat and shit after sex lmao
pics deleted
They kind of look low class except the first girl. I think the other guy might be right.

No i am ethnic too

They kind of look low class except the first girl. I think the other guy might be right.
nah, they are just normal white girls that go out, some are hotter than others for sure but its normal girls not some low class druggies, I don't like that, I wouldn't even fuck that. I reject girls on a weekly basis no joke, if they are heavy or look disgusting I won't touch them.

I can see you doing really well tbh. What ethnicity are you? And which city are you in?

They look average bro thats what i tought.
I wouldnt fuck them.
Mirin your T levels

I can see his appeal tbh. He reminds me of mo saffari from TikTok. I thought he was a mtn but his comment section is littered with women begging for his cock.

He announces his travels and girls tell him to fly them out beforehand. Extreme levels of thirst.

But yeah the only thing that matters is private school high class pussy which is still wasp/nerdic only
Mo is tall and better build and is really appealing to foids weirdly but op is less gl and all so its more weird but since the girls are average it makes sense

nah, they are just normal white girls that go out, some are hotter than others for sure but its normal girls not some low class druggies, I don't like that, I wouldn't even fuck that. I reject girls on a weekly basis no joke, if they are heavy or look disgusting I won't touch them.
Fair enough. It just comes as a shock to me cause I have never seen it. I will be going to uni next year so we will see.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
You're obviously a good looking guy but nothing too mind blowing, you don't deserve Nordic stacys. Nordic chads MOG you to Skyrim so I don't know how you're able to compete, and you're a manlet to boot. What a sick joke.
Wrong, north atlantid mogs

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
Fake up wearing low class tatted whore
this forum is literally retarded, I remember why I left it now, u guys have ur head stuck up ur asses :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Could you DM me a pic of you- your video didn't work.

Also dm some chicks you banged

average? tapped multiple times
pic deleted ask for pm
Ngl idk how u can tap no offense. Im ethnic too and never went lower than this

Attachments

• 6241D9BA-83E7-4607-8B87-005EAF5F5897.png
    6241D9BA-83E7-4607-8B87-005EAF5F5897.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Ngl idk how u can tap no offense. Im ethnic too and never went lower than this
bro i wouødnt touch that🤣🤣 she is prob rag and bone no meat, and so pale

• +1
  • +1
JBs are poor, meanwhile he can scam hundreds of thousands $ from women with stable careers in their mid 20s
can you elaborate on this? How exactly

this forum is literally retarded, I remember why I left it now, u guys have ur head stuck up ur asses :ROFLMAO:

Do you honestly think you look Italian?

:ROFLMAO:

Fucking caging at arab sentience

• +1
people think im a bot
today i went in the bus and two girls went out same entrance, and one smiled, she was stacy lite
and when they where outside before the door closed one yelled super loud
holy fuck he was handsome
feelsgood
mogger . Still not gonna be every girls type but you will be gigachad to some.

Also would be incel in UK

• +1
I feel like im talking to a donkey when im talking to you
Yeah he looks like my algebra teacher in high school who was from Esfahan jfl :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Your on roids yet you physique looked like a bloated natty

Your inspired by zyzz like me yet you don't even have an aesthetic physique

Get with it bro your bloated as fuck you could be so much better you need to get shredded
people think im a bot
today i went in the bus and two girls went out same entrance, and one smiled, she was stacy lite
and when they where outside before the door closed one yelled super loud
holy fuck he was handsome
feelsgood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 18840
Your on roids yet you physique looked like a bloated natty

Your inspired by zyzz like me yet you don't even have an aesthetic physique

Get with it bro your bloated as fuck you could be so much better you need to get shredded

Attachments

• 35061C79-4481-4173-8353-A2FB52DB21BF.jpeg
    35061C79-4481-4173-8353-A2FB52DB21BF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
i don't even have Iranian nose, why are u coping so hard kid
B65E84DF 745E 4694 95D1 6FFE70F3559A

Look up hot Italian on google. This is the type of face you get. Majority anglo with a nice tan and good beard

Your face is full on ethnic. You’re a ethnic man. Accept your place in life and stop trying to pass as Italian u disgraceful fucking shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1678134
Look up hot Italian on google. This is the type of face you get. Majority anglo with a nice tan and good beard

Your face is full on ethnic. You’re a ethnic man. Accept your place in life and stop trying to pass as Italian u disgraceful fucking shit
i dont say I am u retarded monkey, girls guess it, ur litterealy damaged

• JFL
i got slay count between 80-90 at 21, anyone here can compete? maybe i have had 3-5 landwhales some years aro but all other are avarage ++ and some are top tier
My irl experiences and my slay count talks for it self, if u are saying anythkng else its cuz ur coping since u think u have it all figured out, get schooled kidz
i cba arguing with u monkeys anymore i got pussy i gotts fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i got slay count between 80-90 at 21, anyone here can compete? maybe i have had 3-5 landwhales some years aro but all other are avarage ++ and some are top tier
My irl experiences and my slay count talks for it self, if u are saying anythkng else its cuz ur coping since u think u have it all figured out, get schooled kidz
i cba arguing with u monkeys anymore i got pussy i gotts fuck
I believe this guy

He is the type of guy that would slay back in my day 2007-2011

Muscular ethnic guy of decent height (179cm), tattoo and jeweleymaxxed, statusmaxxed and extroverted personality

Guys like that were animals, they ran through women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, farahanyzz and Deleted member 18840
idk aloot of ppl say we look similar irl
its not my words u incel

He mogs you to unimaginable depths of hell incel. Glad I could humble another barking ethnic shitstain today

:feelshah::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

He mogs you to unimaginable depths of hell incel. Glad I could humble another barking ethnic shitstain today

:feelshah::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
U cant humble me, i get too much validation from women, keep larping on this forum u faggot

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16834