honestly who is gonna swipe no

Keep cutting bro let's get shredded

I'm not a shit cunt whose gonna shit on you
We're better than that, same legacy brah

Tbh. There must be nothing more validating than girls screaming and wetting themselves over your face on Omegle. Those videos are extremely blackpilling.

Being a rtt statusmaxxed clown and getting pussy is truly secondary. We get it. They don’t. It’s a certain mindset that you either have or you don’t. I’m glad you understood where I’m coming from and why I refuse to acknowledge Op as a chad despite his “results”
You need therapy

You need therapy

I’ve read your post talking about how you’re gymcelled. My post really struck a nerve huh? Knowing all your lays are coming from effort and reliant on going to the gym while chad fucks off of genetic superiority and having a beautiful face

Cope harder faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
@larsanova69
3G26 20220509 101252 1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You need therapy

Reminder this incel is mad I called him out for being ugly and is now chasing my validation around the forum like a fucking puppy.

Not my problem U have a subchad face and girls ghost u u fucking bitter incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 19445
I’ve read your post talking about how you’re gymcelled. My post really struck a nerve huh? Knowing all your lays are coming from effort and reliant on going to the gym while chad fucks off of genetic superiority and having a beautiful face

Cope harder faggot
I didn’t mean to sound condescending but like if you would really rather get validation for looking good, rather than who you are as a person, that’s sad

Reminder this incel is mad I called him out for being ugly and is now chasing my validation around the forum like a fucking puppy.

Not my problem U have a subchad face and girls ghost u u fucking bitter incel
I can literally go on Omegle right now and get validation you clown. I can lie in bed shit angle and girls still be telling me I look good. Seethe harder 🤣 why so mad ? For a guy with a 9/10 gf why so bitter

We are ill brothers.
Only halo effect cured me for a while and can cure me and us
Nahh why we are ill everyone loves attention , i have adhd so i am even more addicted to it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I didn’t mean to sound condescending but like if you would really rather get validation for looking good, rather than who you are as a person, that’s sad

C4151074 A32D 4FE1 92CA D9A2773B4A10

Why is it sad? Bc you deemed it to be sad?

Why should I care for your moral goalposts? I clearly said people who get it get it those who don’t don’t. And another user agreed with me. You just don’t get it.

Sexual pleasure is amazing. Orgasms are fun. But so is being validated for simply existing.

View attachment 1678283

Why is it sad? Bc you deemed it to be sad?

Why should I care for your moral goalposts? I clearly said people who get it get it those who don’t don’t. And another user agreed with me. You just don’t get it.

Sexual pleasure is amazing. Orgasms are fun. But so is being validated for simply existing.
Because you’re relying on the validation of other people to give yourself value, when you can give yourself value just for being who you are. I’m sure you have other positive traits you can focus on.

Thing is as well to the hotter girls looks are a dime in a dozen she got plenty of attractive guys that want her, you gotta have the personality to get her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Because you’re relying on the validation of other people to give yourself value, when you can give yourself value just for being who you are. I’m sure you have other positive traits you can focus on.

Thing is as well to the hotter girls looks are a dime in a dozen she got plenty of attractive guys that want her, you gotta have the personality to get her.

The world is just a canvas responding to your inherent value. The inherent value being your genes. Every single interaction that you’ve ever had with another human being was reliant on how you looked.

The world is just a canvas responding to your inherent value. The inherent value being your genes. Every single interaction that you’ve ever had with another human being was reliant on how you looked.
Looks mainly count for first impressions. Who you are is what counts.

Life’s easier and nicer when you look good so you should try to ascend, but don’t expect things to just fall into your lap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16834
Looks mainly count for first impressions. Who you are is what counts.

Life’s easier and nicer when you look good so you should try to ascend, but don’t expect things to just fall into your lap

Definition of blue pill. It’s okay you’re new around these parts. I’ll let you soak in the Blackpill

Definition of blue pill. It’s okay you’re new around these parts. I’ll let you soak in the Blackpill
I’m probably more blackpilled than you. I have BDD even, that I’m getting therpy for. Try stepping back from the Internet and actually talking to girls.

• JFL
I’m probably more blackpilled than you. I have BDD even, that I’m getting therpy for. Try stepping back from the Internet and actually talking to girls.

Stfu incel. I have a hot gf but i like to keep improving my look. Stop psychoanalyzing everything with limited information.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Stfu incel. I have a hot gf but i like to keep improving my look. Stop psychoanalyzing everything with limited information.
Incel? If only you knew

Your gf probably doesn’t really like you so you cope with looks 🤣 meanwhile girls be obsessing over their oofie doofie bfs. Grow some balls

• Hmm...
Incel? If only you knew

Your gf probably doesn’t really like you so you cope with looks 🤣 meanwhile girls be obsessing over their oofie doofie bfs. Grow some balls

That’s why she sucks my balls and drains them out on her face every night.

While an incel like u is getting ghosted. Keep on coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 19445
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars
will be interesting how often girls will invite you in when they discover that chad delivers them their food when their lonely on the couch in the evening
hahahah

Your on roids yet you physique looked like a bloated natty

Your inspired by zyzz like me yet you don't even have an aesthetic physique

Get with it bro your bloated as fuck you could be so much better you need to get shredded
He looks like a bloated natty manlet framecel low class loser. Laycount is cap or quality of those girls is average or below. Based on height alone, he loses points.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101