Hookup culture fucked us hard

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
Now thanks to the liberals and the intellectual fucktard westerners we have successfully managed to lower men’s value so low to dirt and women’s value so high they demand chad. I say we all carry machetes and hunt down all these dirty liberals.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Jack, MammothActuary and 4 others
I dont really worry about it, not everybody is using tinder. Maybe a lot, but not all.

I dont really worry about it, not everybody is using tinder. Maybe a lot, but not all.
It is not just tinder. Even horny fucks message foids on their personal accounts

Isn’t looksmaxing supposed to get you more hookups

THEN FUCK THEM
It feels so unreal. I would imagine even subhumans have gfs 20 years ago thanks to traditions and religion but some morons thought it would be a good idea to take it all away to get more pussy
Isn’t looksmaxing supposed to get you more hookups
I cant even get a gf i just want to easily talk to a girl and 5 mins later she is my gf. It is a fucking inflation and we are suffering a sexual economy turmoil.

I cant even get a gf i just want to easily talk to a girl and 5 mins later she is my gf. It is a fucking inflation and we are suffering a sexual economy turmoil.
yccc3f4vcwsxyj6eydy2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Peachy and left2die
Somewhat accurate, somewhat not.
Feminists are just female incels, there's no serious threat from them. Only ugly men settle for those types of women.
It is, I agree, odd that so many % of our populace successfully breeds. It's quite unfortunate actually, since lower intelligence is correlated with having more children. It's only the societal anamoly of authoritarianism that produced so many children in 20th century China (chinese have high IQ).

Once again i would like to thank the righteous westerner for exporting his wonderful ideals. I hope he turns into a rat
what?

[/QUOTE]
It feels so unreal. I would imagine even subhumans have gfs 20 years ago thanks to traditions and religion but some morons thought it would be a good idea to take it all away to get more pussy

That last sentence raped my mind

these sentences,braah, insane tbh.
it is what it is, beeing blackpilled doesn't mean wanting to fuck everything and go for sexual liberalism automatically tbh
4chan is really enlightened. Smarter than those liberals. I really wnna line up some liberals and just shoot at them relentlessly

It all goes back to the pathetic cucks that enable this behavior

It is not just tinder. Even horny fucks message foids on their personal accounts
Yeah I talked to a 23 year old foid recently who told me that she has 100 curries messaging her on her Instagram. And she isn't an Instagram model or anything. Just a regular girl.
Instagram and Facebook (especially Instagram since Facebook seems to be more of a boomer thing now) has promoted hypergamy more than Tinder has tbh

i cant wait for the iranian empire to rise and purge the degeneracy

Yeah I talked to a 23 year old foid recently who told me that she has 100 curries messaging her on her Instagram. And she isn't an Instagram model or anything. Just a regular girl.
Instagram and Facebook (especially Instagram since Facebook seems to be more of a boomer thing now) has promoted hypergamy more than Tinder has tbh
Foids are overwhelmed with attention while men get nothing