Hoping gaining weight can somewhat save my eye area

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
ITs fucked either way but, going from 105 lbs to 120 lbs my upper eyelid exposure wasn't nearly as bad, but of course just 2 days not eating enough I dropped back down to 109 lbs

Why does gaining weight have to be so hard

I have the body of a feeble 14 year old girl

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I know the feeling bro of not gaining weight. Just overeat 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
how many hours of sleep do u get per night @DianabolDownie ? because when i get 6-7, i get bad uee. when i get 9-11 hours, i have slight uee.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You weigh 109???? Thats way way to low, whatever your height is. Try as hard as you can to bulk up, go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
how many hours of sleep do u get per night @DianabolDownie ? because when i get 6-7, i get bad uee. when i get 9-11 hours, i have slight uee.
I can never fall to sleep if I want to, and I dont just get up after a few hours, I lay there all fucking night wide awake. Occasionally getting a couple hours during the day and sometimes I finally fall to sleep at around 4-6 am, when I was in bed since 11 pm
You weigh 109???? Thats way way to low, whatever your height is. Try as hard as you can to bulk up, go to the gym
Ive got a minor heath problem but it contributes to me struggling to gain weight

I can never fall to sleep if I want to, and I dont just get up after a few hours, I lay there all fucking night wide awake. Occasionally getting a couple hours during the day and sometimes I finally fall to sleep at around 4-6 am, when I was in bed since 11 pm
that’s partly why. sleep will unironically make you look better. i was getting 9-10 hours during thanksgiving break and my eye area looked a lot better (like less tired and sleepy looking).

• +1
Bloatmaxx theory confirmed.

yh

when i sleep for like 8 hrs i have 0 UEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Only by bloatmaxxing with fat u might gain some fat in your eye area lol. Why would you do that ? Weight gain should be done the proper way by gaining muscle mass with weight lifting

• +1