Hormone microdosing

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
People here have it all wrong about hormones. High levels of hormones can fuck you up in the short term, and in the long term they lower your internal production.

So I talked to my sports doctor yesterday about hormones, and he offered me a therapy called low dose hormones. Invented by trannies, the idea is that small doses of hormones actually increase the production of hormones internally without negative side effects. So stop taking high level hormones, get some testosterone and then take looow doses. Same goes for IGF and DHT.. This way you can upregulate natural production in a healthy way. THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING ! Everyone can hormone max if its that cheap and safe.

• +1
Reactions: Soulrack and noped
forgive me for not looking at the links has anyone done this with success in looksmaxing and not trannymaxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
forgive me for not looking at the links has anyone done this with success in looksmaxing and not trannymaxing?
no. the entire concept seems pretty new, but safe. most of the studies are recent

• +1
Reactions: noped
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and noped
bump for interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Jewish.

a fucking marketing ploy, why would you ever use HGH transdermally? the amino acid chain is extremely sensitive and would be partially destroyed if you were to rub it into your skin, I also checked the ingredient list and there's no way somatropin could survive in that toxic mixture of essential oils, they don't even use DMSO, I wouldn't be surprised if the absorption rate is like below 5%.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and sloopnoob
transdermal or oral hgh is bogus
Jewish.

a fucking marketing ploy, why would you ever use HGH transdermally?
they just don't want to learn jfl I proved this on @Elias post any website selling prohormones online just sells some amino acid pills bundled with some minerals. and anything that's not a ghrelin mimetic would never work orally. these people be thinking they can just drink or apply long chains of amino acids and absorb them

Last edited:
transdermal or oral hgh is bogus

they just don't want to learn jfl I proved this on @Elias post any website selling prohormones online just sells some amino acid pills bundled with some minerals. and anything that's not a ghrelin mimetic would never work orally. these people be thinking they can just drink or apply long chains of amino acids and absorb them
aight yyou might be right. my point is not to use hgh transdermally but rather the idea of microdosing

aight yyou might be right. my point is not to use hgh transdermally but rather the idea of microdosing
microdosing hgh doesn't work the same way as huge spikes in hgh works. You want to mimic hgh pulses, hgh and igf-1 pathway doesn't work like that. So bigger and less frequent hgh doses is ideal.

I'm already doing that. ;)