Hot coworker finale

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
never been so embarrassed in my life. she literally made me go out with her today just to tell me she wasn't interested. i have never felt so unbelievably gaslighted in my entire life. she definitely did but i did something that turned off to double down on never being interested in me. this literally blew my mind.

she guilted me into staying at the bar with her as she spaced out about her ex all night. i asked her when she wants to leave and that i want to go home.

she was thinking that he would pick her up and i told her that she can get a cab from me or go with him if she likes. after a long fucking back and forth about it she told me she would take a cab and i gave her some money and as she had the money in her hand and told me "should i call him?" i literally swiped the money from her hand and told her "bye" and just left her at the bar.

i needed a cab myself so i asked the waitress to call me one. she literally left with tears in her eyes and called me an asshole. then i apologized and we talked for a bit and parted ways.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Wheelchair

subhuman rambles tbh

lol low t beta cuck letting her bich u around and shit just be alpha bro

this bitch was just fucking immature and just i don't know. it seemed like she was trying to make a decision between me and him the entire night and i grew impatient and annoyed at the situation and just left it to maintain my self respect. i shouldn't have been so rude, but it is completely understandable and unfair for her to put me in that situation.

i apologized to her after to make sure their is no bad blood between us but she needs to learn how to communicate if she was actually interested and have the awareness to realize what she was doing and why i would get annoyed after offering to pay for her ride home.

she is likely to change her mind after she thinks about it, but dealing with this kind of immaturity is something i shouldn't stoop myself so low to deal with.

Good shit u stood ur ground and left . Mirin