Hot Take: If you are white in America and don't have any success or money kinda sad

I mean, you have affirmative action and DEI systems implemented to hold back white men
They only get held back when compared to Becky. Ethnics and especially blacks aren’t benefitting from affirm action it’s WHYWOYMINZ

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NotCarv
Holy shit the amount of miss info in one thread from people who have never even lived in America or have zero life experiences. First of all in school no one teaches you to hate whites they do mention slavery but they also mention white inventions etc. Second of all America is one of the worst places to be poor but one of the best places if your ambitious and poor. In Germany if ur poor you can never uplift yourself due to the beurocracy and due to the 50% tax. If your poor in America you can go to Med school and earn 300k a year with little taxes in comparison to western eu. In some western EU countries Doctors earn as much as American software engineers. I know because i have cousins living in Germany and i live in the US.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Holy shit the amount of miss info in one thread from people who have never even lived in America or have zero life experiences. First of all in school no one teaches you to hate whites they do mention slavery but they also mention white inventions etc. Second of all America is one of the worst places to be poor but one of the best places if your ambitious and poor. In Germany if ur poor you can never uplift yourself due to the beurocracy and due to the 50% tax. If your poor in America you can go to Med school and earn 300k a year with little taxes in comparison to western eu. In some western EU countries Doctors earn as much as American software engineers. I know because i have cousins living in Germany and i live in the US.
Fair points ngl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Imagine being born at level 500 and still losing kinda sad you basically have ingame cheats
Meh not all families are the same. If you're white and started out in an upper middle class family then maybe