Hot Temperature Is REALLY BAD For Testosterone

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Just felt like helping out my fellow indians, always stay in cold and fast for max testosterone (that includes cold showers) and temporarily starve yourself, specifically only eat dinners and eat nothing from the morning.

Self improover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Latinolooksmaxxer, Debetro and 1 other person
sounds like terracope since cold adapted humans have grower penises and hot have shower

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PsychoDsk
sounds like terracope since cold adapted humans have grower penises and hot have shower
my dick is unironically like an inch and a half when soft does this mean i am cold adapted, therefore stone-cold, and high in testosterone?

my dick is unironically like an inch and a half when soft does this mean i am cold adapted, therefore stone-cold, and high in testosterone?
yes that is literally the definition of a grower if its like an inch and a half and 5+ while erect.

nothing bad about it, in fact there are huge benefits to having that than being a shower (the opposite)

• +1
Reactions: nword49
yes that is literally the definition of a grower if its like an inch and a half and 5+ while erect.

nothing bad about it, in fact there are huge benefits to having that than being a shower (the opposite)
i have difficulty pulling it out when using the urinal because it's so small and that's the only detriment i can think of that involves having a small soft dick

i have difficulty pulling it out when using the urinal because it's so small and that's the only detriment i can think of that involves having a small soft dick
Lol mine is at the smallest 2 inches flaccid and thats after a cold shower which makes your balls and dick temporarily smaller (which is actually a benefit).

Here are 2 reasons why being a grower is better.

1) Surprising girls, imagine you pull out your cock while it's small at 2 inches and then it grows to 7-8 (me) that's going to be a fun experience imo and pretty funny.
2) Pants fit, this one is more of a cope but since ur mostly flaccid and dont need to be hard your dick easily fits.

only benefits of being a shower is that it pokes out of boxers/pants and it might be easier to do helicopter with it (though as a grower I can still do it half hard)

dude cold is better for spermatogenesis, this is something i learned in a biology class when i was 11 that humans make sperm far better during the cold.

also being a grower is not a failo, flaccid im small as fuck but hard my dick is bigger than your face (8 inches)

• JFL
Reactions: exo
dude cold is better for spermatogenesis, this is something i learned in a biology class when i was 11 that humans make sperm far better during the cold.

also being a grower is not a failo, flaccid im small as fuck but hard my dick is bigger than your face (8 inches)
Water, 8 is average on .org

Lol mine is at the smallest 2 inches flaccid and thats after a cold shower which makes your balls and dick temporarily smaller (which is actually a benefit).

Here are 2 reasons why being a grower is better.

1) Surprising girls, imagine you pull out your cock while it's small at 2 inches and then it grows to 7-8 (me) that's going to be a fun experience imo and pretty funny.
2) Pants fit, this one is more of a cope but since ur mostly flaccid and dont need to be hard your dick easily fits.

only benefits of being a shower is that it pokes out of boxers/pants and it might be easier to do helicopter with it (though as a grower I can still do it half hard)
mine grows to like 8.3” or 8.4” when erect and it’s 1.4” when soft but i have no girls to surprise with so i only have shame of my small soft penis

mine grows to like 8.3” or 8.4” when erect and it’s 1.4” when soft but i have no girls to surprise with so i only have shame of my small soft penis
8.4? You gotta be measuring wrong, if not i am jealous.

8.4 bone pressed is still big, thats like start of huge youre almost half an inch bigger than 8 inches :lul:
bbc teen genes i suppose

tropical climates = higher T low inhib

im 7.5 bone pressed do i qualify as bwc?
I would rather have a 7.5” bp BWC than my brown 8 incher NGL consider yourself lucky that your skin is white brother

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
I would rather have a 7.5” bp BWC than my brown 8 incher NGL consider yourself lucky that your skin is white brother
thanks