HOTD season 2 was shit

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
Daemons side quest had a boring ending would be more exciting if he just took all the riverlands for himself and half of rhayneras army would switch to his side.

Aemond being a low iq mf compared to the books. He tried to kill their king and sunfyre which is stupid asf and at the top of cherry they dragged meyles through kings landing

Rhayneras giving random bastards dragons was retarded asf. First of all she's cucking her son jacaerys cause everyone knows he's a bastard. So these new "dragonriders" will have just as good of a claim to the throne as Jace after rhaynera dies.

The greens stood at an insane advantage at the start of the season and now the throne is basically rhayneras.

The only likeable smart characters this season have been Larys strong, alicent, jacaerys, Otto hightower.
Not to mention the ending was extremely underwhelming

@House Lannister @robb stark.

Only watched season 1 but I completly forgot what happened (not only details, legit forgot every single character and plot point) so I completly lost interest in watching it

I don’t watch that normie shit fella

Only watched season 1 but I completly forgot what happened (not only details, legit forgot every single character and plot point) so I completly lost interest in watching it
Honestly fair I found season one decent though but in season 2 everyone just lost 40 iq points

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Honestly fair I found season one decent though but in season 2 everyone just lost 40 iq points
yeah it was decent I remember that but just not memorable.

Also had some woke propaganda but whatever, you can't escape that nowadays anyways

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Daemons side quest had a boring ending would be more exciting if he just took all the riverlands for himself and half of rhayneras army would switch to his side.

Aemond being a low iq mf compared to the books. He tried to kill their king and sunfyre which is stupid asf and at the top of cherry they dragged meyles through kings landing

Rhayneras giving random bastards dragons was retarded asf. First of all she's cucking her son jacaerys cause everyone knows he's a bastard. So these new "dragonriders" will have just as good of a claim to the throne as Jace after rhaynera dies.

The greens stood at an insane advantage at the start of the season and now the throne is basically rhayneras.

The only likeable smart characters this season have been Larys strong, alicent, jacaerys, Otto hightower.

blood and cheese had barely an effect on the characters and the whole season has just been full of the greens and the blacks pranking each other by sneaking into kings landing/dragonstone.

this honestly felt like a filler season because of the lack of budget and the fact that things that should’ve been this season got cut and put to season 3 which is another 2 years which honestly isn’t worth it

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back