Hottest Curry Woman I've seen in a long time

Yh there are a few that mog facially but girl on OP has super high sex appeal ngl. Primitive love island pheno
She'd probably come out the show very famous and one of the hotter girls in there tbh if she went on

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, FrameMogger and Deprived
Yh there are a few that mog facially but girl on OP has super high sex appeal ngl. Primitive love island pheno
I’d eat her anus if she’s Muslim 100% gurantee I’d do it poojeeta stacylite poo poo hole is good

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 16371, FrameMogger and 2 others
I’d eat her anus if she’s Muslim 100% gurantee I’d do it poojeeta stacylite poo poo hole is good
The girl on OP is Indian so it's probably unlikely she's Muslim tbh lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger
The girl on OP is Indian so it's probably unlikely she's Muslim tbh lmao
I have done it to curry Muslim foids before it can be done if there’s a will

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Chadethnic101
She's probably a pajeeta in your guys minds but she is hot as fuck

One of the hottest actual brown skinned Indian women who as users here would say 'actually looks Indian' JFL

Rate her shes hot as fuck

Inb4 users say she passes as Latina, no she looks curry- but yes Currys and latins can look similar eg I can pass as latino yet you guys would say I'm a pajeet curry
She's darker and more curry looking than me for example JFL- yet you race tax Curry's like this and don't for a dark latino smh...

Mirin her hard

@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@Preston
@fogdart
@FrameMogger
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@JamesHowlett
@Xangsane
@forevergymcelling
Makeup maxed but Id say she's a stacylite in those pics and if she's just as attractive without makeup than a solid Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Nah bhai @Chadethnic101 this forum race taxes anyone who looks too ethnic cos of autism and racism.

Good looking ones like her face no race tax IRL, she dresses normally, prob talks normally too.

Not saying there is no race tax IRL (@FailedNormieManlet can attest) and there is defo culture or social tax, but the IRL race tax affects people more at the bottom, not the top. So it's particularly bad for sub 5 men.

That's why Manlet has so many stories, cos he's playing firmly in sub 5 (let's say he's a 3.5) and gets taxed heavily cos of racism, so foid might treat him worse than a 2.5 JBW)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 9779, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
She looks like the ghetto trash brown girls you see in Toronto. I've seen much better here even for a brown girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Sfcels and incels don't understand there's a billion niggas in India, and it's multiethnic.

So they don't realize even though it's 99% subhuman, there's still more foids like this than in a lot of countries sfcels worship.

274937269 125071776755595 8612291820190256116 n

Or thicker ones
View attachment 283113407_983161925680090_5067471460388252232_n.webp

• Love it
Sfcels and incels don't understand there's a billion niggas in India, and it's multiethnic.

So they don't realize even though it's 99% subhuman, there's still more foids like this than in a lot of countries sfcels worship.

View attachment 1694659

Or thicker ones
View attachment 1694663
Everyone here is under the impression that every curry is a complete pajeet meme

Currys are actually really diverse lmao

Then ppl say nah those women are Latina passing, no they're Indian /south Asian!
But every ethnic race can be passed and each other jfl
China curry can pass as Arab, Latin, Pakistani
I can pass as Dominican, Latino, mulatto, arab, south east Asian jfl

People are just dumbasses about this bhai
Some Curry's can be fully ambiguous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Xangsane

View attachment 1694659

Or thicker ones
View attachment 1694663
That foid ugly though… she’s just white skinned but still looks like a LTB white woman and if I high ball maybe MTB white girl:hnghn:

There’s a lot of hot curry women but this isn’t one of them :feelsbaton: girl in my AVI is an good example of one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and Deleted member 9779
image-w856.jpg
Sushant-Singh-Rajput-HD-Wiki.jpg

North - indo Aryan only.

Everyone here is under the impression that every curry is a complete pajeet meme

Then ppl say nah those women are Latina passing, no they're Indian /south Asian!

All brown races have overlap we all know this. Only blacks whites and gooks look unique, god dicided to make mullatos, Latinos, MENAS and curries identical especially at higher looks levels what more proof is there that brown races are NPC races whislt the main character races got extra care and detail given to us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 9779 and Chadethnic101
All brown races have overlap we all know this. Only blacks whites and gooks look unique, god dicided to make mullatos, Latinos, MENAS and curries identical especially at higher looks levels what more proof is there that brown races are NPC races whislt the main character races got extra care and detail given to us
Still doesn't mean a good looking ethnic can't mog a good looking white though

That foid ugly though… she’s just white skinned but still looks like a LTB white woman and if I high ball maybe MTB white girl:hnghn:

There’s a lot of hot curry women but this isn’t one of them :feelsbaton: girl in my AVI is an good example of one
I find those women are halo'd amazingly by their colouring, maybe it's just personal preference I find them attractive anyways

And yes your Avi is very attractive too

I find those women are halo'd amazingly by their colouring, maybe it's just personal preference I find them attractive anyways

And yes your Avi is very attractive too
I prefer women with skin complexion like in my AVI I like the brown skin that ethnic women have over white or very dark black/dravid skin. Brown skin rules and it’s a good thing most human races are brown races like MENA latina curry etc so there’s an over abundance of brown complexion foids and seeing as eveybody wants pale white bitches the competition isn’t as fierce:feelsohh:

• +1
Just under half white.
You appeal to white hqnp
Also Currys girls as you are safe looking
Maybe some noodles too

Mulattas and latinas won't be appealed to you imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur

yeah but problem is the meme is more powerful, and it sells

• So Sad
You appeal to white hqnp
Maybe some noodles too

Curry In Your pfp moggs modt cumskin whores. Don’t be a self hater love thy self go and slay biryani women make your inner Kamasutra proud

• Love it

this isn't my type, but its more the kind.sfcels find hot

yeah but problem is the meme is more powerful, and it sells
Yeah true

I also think people (whites/jews in particular) don't want a certain background to thrive so they push the memes hard jfl
As you say it sells

Curry In Your pfp moggs modt cumskin whores. Don’t be a self hater love thy self go and slay biryani women make your inner Kamasutra proud
Thats me faceapped as a girl bro haha, don't worry it's not gay coz you didn't know JFL Yes she does fog most cumskins

Don't worry Bhai I'm not a self hater haha
I will try slay my kind brother

My own kind would prefer you to me typically though haha

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes she does fog most cumskins

Don't worry Bhai I'm not a self hater haha
I will try slay my kind brother

My own kind would prefer you to me typically though haha
Over to know that you’d not be incel if you were a woman XD you’d have a white chad BF if you were a girl. I did a FaceApp once and I would have had Tyrone slamming my cervix if I were a woman but as I am born male I’m incel basically :feelsgah:. You can slay whatever race u want ahaha slay them all all races of women are whores

• JFL
Over to know that you’d not be incel if you were a woman XD you’d have a white chad BF if you were a girl. I did a FaceApp once and I would have had Tyrone slamming my cervix if I were a woman but as I am born male I’m incel basically :feelsgah:. You can slay whatever race u want ahaha slay them all all races of women are whores
Hahah 100% I'd be dating some white/mulatto Chad jfl

Defo bro I'm an optimist, so can you bro go out there and slay, most of all though keep your sanity and happiness!

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Hahah 100% I'd be dating some white/mulatto Chad jfl

Defo bro I'm an optimist, so can you bro go out there and slay, most of all though keep your sanity and happiness!
I agree I have slayed before In the past but I’m incel haven’t gotten laid in 5 months basically over for me at this point :feelscry:

• So Sad
You appeal to white hqnp
Maybe some noodles too

I'm not into white girls. What about Arabs?
Noodles are good

Oh, why not?

• +1
I agree I have slayed before In the past but I’m incel haven’t gotten laid in 5 months basically over for me at this point :feelscry:
I wouldn't say I've ever slayed super regularly but other shit in life has always got in the way, I think now soon hopefully will be able to
But I don't care for it hugely mainly want to max out looks first

You can defo go back to how you were keep ya head up champ

I'm not into white girls. What about Arabs?
Noodles are good

Oh, why not?
Yeah Arab girls would be into you, especially if they knew you were part Arab too

Those kinds are typically too primitive for you in general those two races prefer more masculine looks

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah Arab girls would be into you, especially if they knew you were part Arab too

Those kinds are typically too primitive for you in general those two races prefer more masculine looks
yeah ur prob right, I stick just to noodles and occasional mena now, but I not pretty like @Xangsane

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane

What races of women would you say are more primitive?

That's good. I've got some good news from a discussion with my dad last night!

yeah ur prob right, I stick just to noodles and occasional mena now, but I not pretty like @Xangsane
You still look good.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
You are full on masc mode, I see why you like noodles the submissiveness with your masculine looks must turn you on
I can see you with mena girls too

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

You still look good.
You have marriage proposal?

• JFL

You still look good.
I'd say blacks, mulattas and Latinas are most primitive by far
Basically the 3 I get most attention not including whites from aka a primitive guy

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Xangsane
I'd say blacks, mulattas and Latinas are most primitive by far
Basically the 3 I get most attention not including whites from aka a primitive guy
What about the most non primitive foids?

You have marriage proposal?
He told me my problems right now are the fact I need to let go of certain things and to be a better man. Once that's done, he said he can call up some of his family members for me to meet some highly-educated girls who are friends of family members.

He said "they don't have to be in the UK" and said many of them are from the Arab world, including some Gulf states and North Africa (some live in North America).

• +1
He told me my problems right now are the fact I need to let go of certain things and to be a better man. Once that's done, he said he can call up some of his family members for me to meet some highly-educated girls who are friends of family members.

He said "they don't have to be in the UK" and said many of them are from the Arab world, including some Gulf states and North Africa (some live in North America).
Benefit of you being ethnic, can you speak Arabic btw?

I got people in my family who I barely speak to now telling me they want to find me a wife and if I have requirements jfl
How can u open up to people who barely know you jfl
And I don't want to get married coz I'm not religious

• +1
Benefit of you being ethnic, can you speak Arabic btw?

I got people in my family who I barely speak to now telling me they want to find me a wife and if I have requirements jfl
How can u open up to people who barely know you jfl
And I don't want to get married coz I'm not religious
I know right?
I can read and write it, but I can't speak it/communicate with it very well unless if I'm reading something.
You don't have to be religious to get married.

• +1
I know right?
I can read and write it, but I can't speak it/communicate with it very well unless if I'm reading something.
You don't have to be religious to get married.
I see

I know you don't lol but if it's a non Muslim probably not worth it due to marriage laws

• Hmm...
I see

I know you don't lol but if it's a non Muslim probably not worth it due to marriage laws
I could marry any woman by the book, so Jews and Christians also count

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back