How are most car guys perceived by girls now

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Most of the mseem to be renecks ot me so I imagine they see htem in reaction to rednecks. They either love them or hate them. But idk what about the hip hop lover types. A lot of money to just have a halo effect when looks mean infinitely more obviously.

Its why no one cares. what is even the point. to impress a boomer? lol. video games got way more popular.

• +1
Reactions: peluda, thereallegend and Lux
Most of the mseem to be renecks ot me so I imagine they see htem in reaction to rednecks. They either love them or hate them. But idk what about the hip hop lover types. A lot of money to just have a halo effect when looks mean infinitely more obviously.

Its why no one cares. what is even the point. to impress a boomer? lol. video games got way more popular.
Red necks have good dna, Brad Pitt is a hick

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
Red necks have good dna, Brad Pitt is a hick
do you think they bred their incels otu of existence.

but my point is do you think if youre just a car guy without being hot is it a halo or no

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
do you think they bred their incels otu of existence.

but my point is do you think if youre just a car guy without being hot is it a halo or no
No it’s because they have mostly northern German ancestry

Car guy is just another normie

A few years ago I remember someone joked that car guys are like horse girls :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16220, thereallegend and 2 others

didnt they come all in during 19th century for some reason.

• Woah

dont southerners have shit genes tho inbreeding and shit teeth etc.

• Hmm...
Obsession with cars is the male analog of daddy issues for women. Carfags were deprived of love as children and the trauma manifested as compulsive purchases of aftermarket parts for their Ricer cars - burning thousands of dollars under the assumption that slapping a body kit and some mods on a Honda Civic would confer social status and make women want to fuck them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Oberyn, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
I think cars are a boomer thing, and at that its boomers who didn't have good childhood, either cos they were ugly or cos their mum favored their siblings and shit.

My dad has a Porsche, a Ferrari, a Maserati, and he's big time narcissist and sperg and bipolar and his mum didn't like him

girls dont give a fuck about cars

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Timelessbrah, IWantToMax and 1 other person
I think cars are a boomer thing, and at that its boomers who didn't have good childhood, either cos they were ugly or cos their mum favored their siblings and shit.

My dad has a Porsche, a Ferrari, a Maserati, and he's big time narcissist and sperg and bipolar and his mum didn't like him
yeah same here. but why do ones with problems usually love tf out of cars.
what would ones with good childhoods do?

my dad says cars are only liekd by country guys now.

Obsession with cars is the male analog of daddy issues for women. Carfags were deprived of love as children and the trauma manifested as compulsive purchases of aftermarket parts for their Ricer cars - burning thousands of dollars under the assumption that slapping a body kit and some mods on a Honda Civic would confer social status and make women want to fuck them.
but why the f would that matter to women in their mind lol. do they even know women?

yeah same here. but why do ones with problems usually love tf out of cars.
what would ones with good childhoods do?

my dad says cars are only liekd by country guys now.
Cos when they were growing up cars were a big deal, not everyone had one, and only niggas like Paul McCartney and Joe Namath (got burgercels) had flashy cars amd they also had the babes, so in their head they are playing out their lost youth.

My dad looks cringe as fuck, 66yr old dude in a Ferrari thinking he's hot shit, that's why I always drive mums Hyundai.

Yes its not a thing in cosmo cities, cos guys who love in them have seen that high status guys don't have flash cars there

but why the f would that matter to women in their mind lol. do they even know women?
See below, theu think back when they were young people like Paul mcartney, George best, mock jagger were nailing the models cos of the car they drove, that's the retarded link they make in their head

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
There are no such things as non-looks related haloes or failoes
Whether a trait you have will be perceived as positive (or neutral) or negative is entirely dependent on what your face looks like

She despises Michael Cera being into cars
She loves Brad Pitt being into cars
The end

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, klamus, Moggie and 4 others
See below, theu think back when they were young people like Paul mcartney, George best, mock jagger were nailing the models cos of the car they drove, that's the retarded link they make in their head
is it just because its a shield liek gymcelling and they attribute their sexual desire with something that conveys wealth and power but it's not somethign that really matters

but it helsp motivate them and live in a fantasy ofc.

what do you think fo the boomer who hates that girls dont like guys with cars, and like shit like kpop instead now

Last edited:
is it just because its a shield liek gymcelling and they attribute their sexual desire with something that conveys wealth and power but it's not somethign that really matters

but it helsp motivate them and live in a fantasy ofc.

what do you think fo the boomer who hates that girls dont like guys with cars, and like shit like kpop instead now
Yes kind of.

On the last part they don't exist, these boomers are too stupid to realise that and in their minds LEGIT think girls still like guy with cool car.

So for some boomer in small town Michigan he still thinks it's all about the vette or the charger, a boomer in small town uk thinks his Porsche or z3 (no joke) makes him high value

Yes kind of.

On the last part they don't exist, these boomers are too stupid to realise that and in their minds LEGIT think girls still like guy with cool car.

So for some boomer in small town Michigan he still thinks it's all about the vette or the charger, a boomer in small town uk thinks his Porsche or z3 (no joke) makes him high value
so you think it's a delusion country small world people have? is it only because it was a back in the day thing tho. did it actually work on girls back then?

Yes kind of.

what changed about girls that made them not are for it.

what changed about girls that made them not are for it.
Err in the 60s and 70s u had to be rich to have a car.

Normies rode the bus or walked or cycled, slightly rich bad boy had a bike, rich statusmaxxed chad had a car.

By the 80s normies had cars (mainly due to Nixon and the gold in 1971) and by 90s subhumans and poverty wage cucks had cars, so it didn't signal shit

• +1
Ie in uk or usa literally anyone can have a car, and even someone in average income can have a DAMN nice car

Ie in uk or usa literally anyone can have a car, and even someone in average income can have a DAMN nice car
You forgot financing. Due to 10-12 year financing any unemployed ghetto person can have a brand new Mercedes Benz in the US (or BMW in Europe, which poor people are obsessed with).

It doesn't "signal" anything. It's just like Gucci bags which are now bought mostly by lower middle class and poor women who can't afford them, in their desperate quest to look affluent. Rich women don't wear them and prefer logoless designs. Poor women obtain 8 year consumer loans just to get one of these bags, then eat noodles all their adult life so they can pose with a branded bag for Instagram.

The only piece of property that matters is a decent detached house or apartment in a good part of town.
Can't lease that (or if you can rent/finance one, you are already wealthy).

Not to mention - the interest rates on these car loans or consumer loans are obscene, 8-12% or higher per year, further keeping these poor people poor.
The car also requires constant maintenance and draws up all the poor persons money. It's a bottomless pit.

In London’s exclusive enclave of Hampstead, a leafy sprawl of detached houses with U-shaped driveways and neat front gardens, you’ll mostly find modest vehicles like Minis and Volkswagen Golfs.

Walk just a mile or so further, among the social housing projects of historically poor Harlesden and you’ll be surprised (or unsurprised) to find gleaming high-spec specimens of BMWs, Mercedes and Audis in the shadows of high-rise blocks of compact apartments.

Like the article says - same applies to the UK. Old money with net worth in the tens of millions drive a Golf, Vauxhall or Volvo, unless they are car hobbyists (in which case they may have an expensive car in their garage). Go a mile further to the social housing projects and every Tom, Dick and Harry drives a BMW or some older Porsche.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Mr.Proper, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
You forgot financing. Due to 10-12 year financing any unemployed ghetto person can have a brand new Mercedes Benz in the US (or BMW in Europe, which poor people are obsessed with).

It doesn't "signal" anything. It's just like Gucci bags which are now bought mostly by lower middle class and poor women who can't afford them, in their desperate quest to look affluent. Rich women don't wear them and prefer logoless designs. Poor women obtain 8 year consumer loans just to get one of these bags, then eat noodles all their adult life so they can pose with a branded bag for Instagram.

The only piece of property that matters is a decent detached house or apartment in a good part of town.
Can't lease that (or if you can rent/finance one, you are already wealthy).

Not to mention - the interest rates on these car loans or consumer loans are obscene, 8-12% or higher per year, further keeping these poor people poor.
The car also requires constant maintenance and draws up all the poor persons money. It's a bottomless pit.

Like the article says - same applies to the UK. Old money with net worth in the tens of millions drive a Golf, Vauxhall or Volvo, unless they are car hobbyists (in which case they may have an expensive car in their garage). Go a mile further to the social housing projects and every Tom, Dick and Harry drives a BMW or some older Porsche.

No i didnt forget, I said anyone can have a nice car (or a nice Gucci bag) and implicit in this is that its largely because of financing.

But yes you got it, and everything you said makes sense, u just used more words than me lol.

The better question would be what actually splits status now? 🤔

• +1
Btw the article u posted is very good and applies very well to uk and Australia and Germany, defo describes those neighborhoods well.

One thing it doesn't mention though js the ethnic part.

White people, regardless of wealth, are MORE likely, though not totally, to make good money choices.

Ethnics are much less likely.

Go to a poor ethnic neighborhood, or just middle class, u will LOADS of Benz BMW audi, go to similar wealth white one and much less.

Reason is more around status, these ethjics aren't expat bankers or tech stars, they are garbage in their own shitholes, and moved to a country that treats its social garbage a bit better.

Getting the Benz is a way of showing people back in the homeland, look I have the same car as the corrupt shitskin mayor back in pir hometown. It also amongst their ethnic circle shows they have made it, ad they have no other way to show status. In the white circles if people know what u do/ who u are, that's ur status right there.

I have known a few people who are MD level in big banks and they drive Mazda amd toyotas, cos in their circle people know they are MDs and make a million plus a year, so no need to wealth or status signal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gandy
This is fucking brampton of all places, but makes the point.

Every person picking up his Benz is a LOW CASTE Punjabi, legit fits in in the pind if u give him a kurti, and look how they are trying to buy status on finance.

I can guarantee the high caste punjabi neurosurgeons or litigators in yonge st Clair or forest hill, are not buying cars with a new msrp around 80% their gross salary...

• +1
Getting the Benz is a way of showing people back in the homeland, look I have the same car as the corrupt shitskin mayor back in pir hometown. It also amongst their ethnic circle shows they have made it, ad they have no other way to show status. In the white circles if people know what u do/ who u are, that's ur status right there.
That is likely exactly what it boils down to. Especially for recent immigrants, there is no other way to show acquired status than watches, cars, clothes. They will not live in the Hamptons during their lifetimes, or a place like Mayfair/Knightsbridge in the UK. Even dreaming about a home in those locations is pointless no matter how hard they work.

You will never see rich old money folk in flashy clothes blasting music in expensive cars because it's just not in good taste.

But for people who have been in that country for 10-20 years and have no roots there, that is the only way they can signal they are no longer dirt poor & have a 100k to throw on luxuries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
That is likely exactly what it boils down to. Especially for recent immigrants, there is no other way to show acquired status than watches, cars, clothes. They will not live in the Hamptons during their lifetimes, or a place like Mayfair/Knightsbridge in the UK. Even dreaming about a home in those locations is pointless no matter how hard they work.

You will never see rich old money folk in flashy clothes blasting music in expensive cars because it's just not in good taste.

But for people who have been in that country for 10-20 years and have no roots there, that is the only way they can signal they are no longer dirt poor & have a 100k to throw on luxuries.
except they dont have the 100k to spend on the cars, it's the way they finance, dont get insurance, and have a £20 a month grocery bill cos it's all rice roti lentils shit gone off veg and hormone pumped.dirty meat from.ethnic butchers

• +1

Car guys are viewed by everyone as faggots

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
No i didnt forget, I said anyone can have a nice car (or a nice Gucci bag) and implicit in this is that its largely because of financing.

But yes you got it, and everything you said makes sense, u just used more words than me lol.

The better question would be what actually splits status now? 🤔
That’s the question let’s say you moneymax
How the fuck do you display/show this status without looking like a tryhard?

If it’s no Rolex or car

I mean if you aren’t that rich to never work in your life and only traveling around

Images   2022 08 11T221214251

• +1
That’s the question let’s say you moneymax
How the fuck do you display/show this status without looking like a tryhard?

If it’s no Rolex or car

I mean if you aren’t that rich to never work in your life and only traveling around
Yeah maybe there isn't.

Let's be honest not having to work is v v small, but it's about how do u rank status within the 99% who do work, so I think it's become more subtle, how u dress, how u carry yourself, etc.

An ethnic guy who's a manager in a Birmingham call centre will wear a (possibly fake) massive logo moncler sweatshirt and (possibly fake, possibly real) rolex or Panerai, and drive to the curry house in his 323i, and then be loud as fuck there.

The Deutsche bank MD for liquidity risk will work in the same building as him, but will wear real Hugo boss trousers, Thomas pink shirt, and Church's Oxford, and nothing will have any logos, and then he will drive to curry house possibly in his 530Li or even his Toyota SUV, and not be loud in curry house.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Because try-hard behavior is obvious to everyone and a turn-off.
that doesnt explain why boomers would think girls like cars still

that doesnt explain why boomers would think girls like cars still
Because boomers drove sexy muscle cars, were mechanically-inclined and knew how to service them. They didn't supe them up and the cars were an accessory vs. contemporary stereotypical 'car guys' who make cars their personality.

A higher-end luxury/sports car is still considered a nice accessory today, but totally unaffordable for most people as compared to the relatively high-end but still cheap cars boomers grew up around. You need to be making mid-6 figures to even afford a nice porsche today, whereas boomers could purchase a fairly desirable car by carefully saving money from part-time work.

Because today's high-end cars are unaffordable, 'car guys' (who aren't rich enough to purchase a sports car) cope by turning their affordable daily drivers into knock-off race cars. They might succeed in tuning their Honda for increased speed and maybe make it a bit prettier with body kits and spoilers, but it's still a Honda and to everyone else you look like a loser that's trying to impress people. It's like buying a submariner-style quartz watch and trying to pass it off as a Rolex. No woman respects that and they'll actually look down on you for it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chinacurry
Because boomers drove sexy muscle cars, were mechanically-inclined and knew how to service them. They didn't supe them up and the cars were an accessory vs. contemporary stereotypical 'car guys' who make cars their personality.

A higher-end luxury/sports car is still considered a nice accessory today, but totally unaffordable for most people as compared to the relatively high-end but still cheap cars boomers grew up around. You need to be making mid-6 figures to even afford a nice porsche today, whereas boomers could purchase a fairly desirable car by carefully saving money from part-time work.

Because today's high-end cars are unaffordable, 'car guys' (who aren't rich enough to purchase a sports car) cope by turning their affordable daily drivers into knock-off race cars. They might succeed in tuning their Honda for increased speed and maybe make it a bit prettier with body kits and spoilers, but it's still a Honda and to everyone else you look like a loser that's trying to impress people. It's like buying a submariner-style quartz watch and trying to pass it off as a Rolex. No woman respects that and they'll actually look down on you for it.
right but despite their attempts do they even cognitize that most women dont' care baotu cars.

do you think behavior and style largely aren't mattering. I can see style. But is anything aside form that mattering now aside ffrom genetics.

big house, well done up car, what exactly?

right but despite their attempts do they even cognitize that most women dont' care baotu cars.

do you think behavior and style largely aren't mattering. I can see style. But is anything aside form that mattering now aside ffrom genetics.

big house, well done up car, what exactly?
Like I said, the car is an accessory. The boomers who say that women 'love cars' only repeat that because they were chads and that is their lived-experience. Women were already attracted to them and just like clothes, style, haircut, etc. their Mustang was an accessory and an extension of them.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Like I said, the car is an accessory. The boomers who say that women 'love cars' only repeat that because they were chads and that is their lived-experience. Women were already attracted to them and just like clothes, style, haircut, etc. their Mustang was an accessory and an extension of them.
How are cars seen by girls when you see just a car in themselves. Just a car, what’s their opinion on it?

Part of the alpha thing is that a car represented how alpha they were, how dangerous they were, and having it kept the girl in fear, in check. Back when women were objects more so and cats kept your masculine energy keeping them in check. Without it women are more empowered.

It’s easier for pussy millennials to keep things secure for themselves. And just allow women to be spoiled and entitled.

And a girl was just a passenger that had to pay a toll. Back when the world was so man oriented and girls were renting their security. When men were all more so beasts. I get it.

So In reality it’s because everyone had to be Uber tough, and you had to show it through a car or be perceived as weak. Cars aren’t necessary now tho bc most people are situated and want security. Now things are more gentle.

I can confirm that I was taking the bus when my girls had cars ;=)

People who cannot mog in the areas that matter typically idealize mogging in other strange areas out of necessity because they don’t have a choice, and it’s a coping mechanism. The ugly man out of necessity idealizes wealth and the car mog over others, because it’s the only way he can gain feelings of self worth. Normies don’t have a clue about anything in the world. They don’t realize they can fix their looks with enough surgery. So they listen to the retards around them, buy cars, buy dumb expensive things, and try to please local retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65020, copemaxxeer, thereallegend and 6 others
In balkan shitholes cars are seen as biggest status symbol, especially amongst lower class. You will often see people, mostly ogre looking slav balkanoid men who work as lowly salesmen or unemployed living with their parents, driving 10-15 yo Benz, Audi or BMW which they bought for 5000$. These cars usually have end-of-life mileage which is why they are so cheap. In higher classes such as university professors, bankers etc. you will usually see less luxurious cars such as Renault Megane, Honda Civic, Toyota Camry, Citroen C4, Hyundai i30 but all of these will be new cars with extremely low mileage, new LED lights and all the newest technology. These cars usually have the shiny new look, you can see they bought them new and these cars are usually priced at 20 000$.

I think it Works For young high tier normies. I know a Guy that got an expensive BMW at 19. 6'3 though with maybe 6/10 face. Seemed to work For him. Chad doesnt need it and won't ascend normies.

• Hmm...
People who cannot mog in the areas that matter typically idealize mogging in other strange areas out of necessity because they don’t have a choice, and it’s a coping mechanism. The ugly man out of necessity idealizes wealth and the car mog over others, because it’s the only way he can gain feelings of self worth. Normies don’t have a clue about anything in the world. They don’t realize they can fix their looks with enough surgery. So they listen to the retards around them, buy cars, buy dumb expensive things, and try to please local retards.
True on All other fronts but I dont think average normie can ascend with surgery. You need a solid base with a fixable failo. Like recessed jaw> bimax like me. If your bite is normal Then surgeries Will just Make you Look uncanny

• +1
True on All other fronts but I dont think average normie can ascend with surgery. You need a solid base with a fixable failo. Like recessed jaw> bimax like me. If your bite is normal Then surgeries Will just Make you Look uncanny
alright so the solution is death then

• Love it
In balkan shitholes cars are seen as biggest status symbol, especially amongst lower class. You will often see people, mostly ogre looking slav balkanoid men who work as lowly salesmen or unemployed living with their parents, driving 10-15 yo Benz, Audi or BMW which they bought for 5000$. These cars usually have end-of-life mileage which is why they are so cheap. In higher classes such as university professors, bankers etc. you will usually see less luxurious cars such as Renault Megane, Honda Civic, Toyota Camry, Citroen C4, Hyundai i30 but all of these will be new cars with extremely low mileage, new LED lights and all the newest technology. These cars usually have the shiny new look, you can see they bought them new and these cars are usually priced at 20 000$.
so basically youre telling me cars are for country men who put everything towards immediate masculinity, and all things that are brain based are for pussies.

Based on the mentality that would birth people of certain places.

Do you think civilization should take a hyper swing upward so stupid people are exterminated. See that idk. bc again you need stupid people in the world so that the smart poeple shine out imo. Too much competition.

so basically youre telling me cars are for country men who put everything towards immediate masculinity, and all things that are brain based are for pussies.

Based on the mentality that would birth people of certain places.

Do you think civilization should take a hyper swing upward so stupid people are exterminated. See that idk. bc again you need stupid people in the world so that the smart poeple shine out imo. Too much competition.
do you think normies even are car people anymore. I'm not talking boomers. I'm talking normies now.

Or are normies more nerdy at this point.