How are you supposed to eat 2400 calories with high protein

D

Deleted member 22267

Bronze
Without gay protein shakes and buying mcnuggets or Nando’s all the time?

Chicken, Tuna, Eggs, Turkey, Fish

I can eat high protein on 1000 calories if i wanted

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk and Elvisandreaa

I have eggs for breakfast and chicken and tuna eat until I’m full yet still need another 1000 calories at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267

What about carbs for energy if you do manual labour.

Just ate 2400 cals of chicken tuna eggs and bread with some fruit and a cocolate ice cream boring but 180g of protein

You want all 3 macros. Carbs are needed for optimal thyroid function. Gluconeogenesis -- eating meat only and/or ketosis slow down thyroid function.

Soluble fiber (e.g. black beans, hulled barley, oat bran) should also be included to bind bile. Bile is the main way of eliminating heavy metals, hormones (e.g. estrogens, stress hormones), excessive fat soluble vitamins, and pufas.

Meat and dairy, easy.

How the fuck do people struggle to eat enough calories. I can eat random shit for breakfast and it'll easily be like 800-1000 calories and I'll have to scale back so much for lunch and dinner. Just eat eggs, chicken, and beef for high protein. Eat whole chicken with the skin and fat too, pretty much everywhere sells roasted done chicken nowadays.

its only hard if you eat clean

Depends what you mean by high. 120 is np, 200 must Be annoying as fuck long term