How bad is my eye area?

starvecell

starvecell

🧪
Following all the advice you guys gave me, am i low mtn now??
And GUYS PLZ ANSWER THIS TIME HOW BAD IS MY RECESSION?? (Not jutting)
IMG 6127

IMG 6122
IMG 6125
IMG 6129

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
@sub5c3l
@brucewayne78
@LooksThinker
@Gengar
@BrahminBoss
@WishIwasChico
@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and sub5c3l
Bump

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
You look like you will call me a faggot during the day and then sneak inside my blanket to suck my dick at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, KingCartierrr23, aestheticsrespecter and 12 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
mogs me , mtn

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Mid HTN in India
Try thickening the eyebrows and if u can then get rhino to fix that nose.
Ik my eyebrows sucks, how can do that without minox coz i heard it ruins collagen

• +1
Bhai jaw, aint jutting this time
Average just like your bone mass

You should be more concerned about lips and philtrum alongside jaw instead.

And that twink physique

Looks decent

• Woah
2/10

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
@Squirtle bhai rate plz

@Squirtle bhai rate plz
5/10. Psl wise you are nothing special but u are lightskinned with decent ratios so that itself puts in the above average range in India tbh. Western users would probably rate you lower tho.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Average just like your bone mass

You should be more concerned about lips and philtrum alongside jaw instead.

And that twink physique
Is there any softmaxxes for these issues except my twinky lil torso

Suggest me some softmaxxes friend, am at 20% bfp rn will i be boneless at 12% too??
I think yes. Your zygos and jaw has 0 definition. Your cheeks don't have bone density. Even at very high bf% u can generally see zygo definition and your maxilla also isn't very forward grown but it's better to lean down anyway. Buccal fat doesn't look good on anyone imo.

• +1
I think yes. Your zygos and jaw has 0 definition. Your cheeks don't have bone density. Even at very high bf% u can generally see zygo definition and your maxilla also isn't very forward grown but it's better to lean down anyway. Buccal fat doesn't look good on anyone imo.
Do i have more appeal than you in india bhai, these psl autists skewed my perception about attractiveness in curryverse

Do i have more appeal than you in india bhai, these psl autists skewed my perception about attractiveness in curryverse
Dont reply, just realised I was fishing for c

I think Ill get zygos implants in the future

I think Ill get zygos implants in the future
Bhai tu chup reh, ik you’re atleast htn in india silently accessioning to chad or something, and you’ll surprise us one day by laughing on our face with your perfect lip to mouth ratio coz you believe in action speaks louder dan words.

Hi htn

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
Bhai tu chup reh, ik you’re atleast htn in india silently accessioning to chad or something, and you’ll surprise us one day by laughing on our face with your perfect lip to mouth ratio coz you believe in action speaks louder dan words.

Hi htn
Ive been rated as LTN

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
i wont believe you until you show wt you look like.

Btw bhai how can i get low set brows, is it possible??
you should focus on your lower half more than upper , for now just get to 12 percent body fat

you should focus on your lower half more than upper , for now just get to 12 percent body fat
your eye area and eyebrows are good

I think yes. I have more robust bones and a bigger skull but I look like a nigger. If you aren't manlet probably but it depends on your location. Your lightskin halo won't halo u too much in the north.

• +1