How bad is my eye area?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
You look like you will call me a faggot during the day and then sneak inside my blanket to suck my dick at night
funniest thing I've read in a long time jfl good shit

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
I think yes. I have more robust bones and a bigger skull but I look like a nigger. If you aren't manlet probably but it depends on your location. Your lightskin halo won't halo u too much in the north.
I’m more lightskin than 98% percent of foids here(i live in delhi ncr region) and 6’2 something

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sub5c3l
I’m more lightskin than 98% percent of foids here(i live in delhi ncr region) and 6’2 something
You are 6'2? Doesn't look like it at all. And ive seen guys lighter than you here.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
you should focus on your lower half more than upper , for now just get to 12 percent body fat
Bhai I’m trying, i can keep myself through whole day with only eating healthy food but idk what happens to me at night i start binge eating like some african nigger

• JFL
You are 6'2? Doesn't look like it at all. And ive seen guys lighter than you here.
my jew iphone 8 can get all the light in even in daylight but just believe me, yeah im actually more close to 6’3

• Woah
Bhai I’m trying, i can keep myself through whole day with only eating healthy food but idk what happens to me at night i start binge eating like some african nigger
sleep early or sometyhing

• +1
my jew iphone 8 can get all the light in even in daylight but just believe me, yeah im actually more close to 6’3
@starvecell post full body pics or pics of you In a group. There's no way you are 6'2 with that skull. You either have a tiny skull or you are larping about your height

• Woah
Average just like your bone mass

You should be more concerned about lips and philtrum alongside jaw instead.

And that twink physique
What can he do to fix this?

@starvecell post full body pics or pics of you In a group. There's no way you are 6'2 with that skull. You either have a tiny skull or you are larping about your height
Taken from low angle but still you can take an estimate ig

Attachments

• IMG_6134.png
    IMG_6134.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6133.png
    IMG_6133.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6132.png
    IMG_6132.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Taken from low angle but still you can take an estimate ig
U look tall but not 6'3 tall. I'd guess around 6ft. You do have a small skull tho.

• +1
Last two pics are 2 year old or something when i though i had gyno :lul:
U look tall but not 6'3 tall. I'd guess around 6ft. You do have a small skull tho.
I measured it like a month agobhai , my skull is ok ig these pics are weird(jew phone) matter of fact @PseduoAryan said i have bigger skull than my body

Here a better one for estimation

Attachments

• IMG_2822.jpeg
    IMG_2822.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I measured it like a month agobhai , my skull is ok ig these pics are weird(jew phone) matter of fact @PseduoAryan said i have bigger skull than my body

Nigga forget all that you look like an utter fag with that hairstyle, filters, glasses and pouting. Change that shit ASAP.You'll get brutally bullied if you do that in uni.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
Nigga forget all that you look like an utter fag with that hairstyle, filters, glasses and pouting. Change that shit ASAP.You'll get brutally bullied if you do that in uni.
yea he looks like a homo

• +1

youre like 6 feet plus and light skinned and not deformed , so you arent going to struggle anways

• +1
I got my first oneitis with that hairstyle 🥲

But i have something better for you… how about this?

Attachments

• IMG_5327.jpeg
    IMG_5327.jpeg
    736.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5332.jpeg
    IMG_5332.jpeg
    887.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
I got my first oneitis with that hairstyle 🥲

But i have something better for you… how about this?
mogs me with no eyebrows and hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and starvecell
hello bhai , how are u
Fucked I will be making a new thread all indian bhais viewing this thread I want you all to assemble there 🥺

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell and brucewayne78
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and starvecell
where do u live in NCR region btw, Im in NCR too

it’s one of ur better features

@sub5c3l
@brucewayne78
@LooksThinker
@Gengar
@BrahminBoss
@WishIwasChico
@reptiles
It's prettyboy-ish. What's your ethnic background?

indian/10

• +1
Reactions: starvecell