How bad your balding gotta be to hop on fin?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
I thought I was balding (kinda was) I'm only on oral minox now and in 1 month my hair is normal and way fuller than it was, also it grows like 50% faster.
How bad you gotta be balding that minox doesn't have an effect by itself?
My hairline is unironically the same of when I was 18, and this only in 1 month that's crazy

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Oh welcome back, Entschuldigung

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Oh welcome back, Entschuldigung
juniper-cat.gif

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
miniaturization of the follicles starts way before u notice any bald stops, it's a preventive drug

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, BoredPrince, sportsmogger and 2 others
miniaturization of the follicles starts way before u notice any bald stops, it's a preventive drug
18 almost 19 too young?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and NZb6Air
Nigga stop you’re scaring me

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and NZb6Air
It looks too aggressive idk
Minox already did the job to me

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I thought I was balding (kinda was) I'm only on oral minox now and in 1 month my hair is normal and way fuller than it was, also it grows like 50% faster.
My hairline is unironically the same of when I was 18, and this only in 1 month that's crazy
are you german, if yes where did u get the oral minox?

i was gonna order from where @cytoplasm ordered but i emailed them and they said my countries customs are cucked

i am balding like crazy at 19 btw and the doc didnt allow me to get finasteride. u need to get it prescribed because of the side effects tho

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i am balding like crazy at 19 btw and the doc didnt allow me to get finasteride. u need to get it prescribed because of the side effects tho
I think you need a prescription here too but you can get online prescription
Although in local drugstores people will sell you without prescriptions anyways

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I think you need a prescription here too but you can get online prescription
Although in local drugstores people will sell you without prescriptions anyways
doesnt work like that in Germany sadly, theyre hella strict with it )-: i wanna try blockers first b4 i think abt getting a HT

Asians usually are hyper reponders amongst all the others and also starting super early like 3-4months right when one starts balding usually works the best. The niggers crying on tresless are the ones who're like 30+ with nw3

if you have AGA it'll eventually catch up without fin even on minox. Just watch the temples once the squares start disappearing you better get on it or just get on it now as a preventative. Diffuse thinning is another matter though way harder to notice.

When you have like 0.02 mm of hair left on the top of your head