How badly did this former Turkish TikToker (nuked all social media platforms) descend?

How much did he descend?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
Him now (on the right):

Him then:
311611939_413049397687535_1156272574085282162_n.webp

@ripcordgod1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lelouch
@MUSTYCOPER @looksmidder

Very hard wtf its like he looksmaxxed backwards

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lelouch
@ascension how bad was it?

I always seen this boy every where yet to know his tragedic ending is no less of a tragedy itself.

Wdym

In what way?
Because he was the face of pretty boy. I've seen this photo of his like for 60th time. He descended so hard into normie teir. BTW what was his name

• +1
Because he was the face of pretty boy. I've seen this photo of his like for 60th time.
Crazy how people in the US were marketing him as a "white boy" on Pinterest and Instagram pages but he actually isn't. A lot of models they use on these Pinterest pages made by jbs are actually light ethnic. But people who make these pages incorrectly market them as white to appeal to white foids/girls with a strong preference for white guys... Only to find out they aren't. And the picking and mixing of soft features done by white male models and tiktok prettyboys begin, and some racist JBW only jbs go crazy for "white boys with eyelashes and lips", only to find out the natty ones aren't white and the white ones are likely models who can afford to buy their features.
He descended so hard into normie teir. BTW what was his name
Anas Khaled

grown men doing tiktok dances and shit is so fucking cringe man I can’t

Prettyboy archetype into bulky chad archetype is the best transition for slaying for a lifetime. This is the result of a single-age looksmax.

He didn't discend. Just grew a beard

Anyway some mod is messing with my ignore settings. Likely that pathetic @TRUE_CEL . I put this nigga 'xangsane' in my ignore list at least 3 times.. how the fuck is he still evading .. damn

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
He didn't discend. Just grew a beard

Anyway some mod is messing with my ignore settings. Likely that pathetic @TRUE_CEL . I put this nigga 'xangsane' in my ignore list at least 3 times.. how the fuck is he still evading .. damn
Keep barking you Jewish dog. I’m not doing anything to your account settings. In fact right now I’m just wiping my ass.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
He might be, what do you think?
Well it looks like he behaved like a gay in the before pic but now he even looks the part. So someone who willingly relegates from Chadlite to MTN to look like a slut, it's obvious. For me this is an easy addition 1+1=2

case #839 proving fillers are a meme

Crazy how people in the US were marketing him as a "white boy" on Pinterest and Instagram pages but he actually isn't. A lot of models they use on these Pinterest pages made by jbs are actually light ethnic. But people who make these pages incorrectly market them as white to appeal to white foids/girls with a strong preference for white guys... Only to find out they aren't. And the picking and mixing of soft features done by white male models and tiktok prettyboys begin, and some racist JBW only jbs go crazy for "white boys with eyelashes and lips", only to find out the natty ones aren't white and the white ones are likely models who can afford to buy their features.

Anas Khaled
Turkish meds are White
There are like 10 phenotypes in Turkey

there are 10 phenotypes in turkey. just because they're muslims doesn't mean they're all ethnics
Anything outside of Europe = non-white.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
turkey is the gateway between europe and mena countries
they have ethnics meds and slavs

• JFL
turkey is the gateway between europe and mena countries
they have ethnics meds and slavs
Still outside of Europe. And many don't get white privilege in the West.

Still outside of Europe. And many don't get white privilege in the West.
If this guy lived in the west he would 100% get White privilege

Doesn't look any different. His eyes are just relaxed + sand nigger beard looksminning him

What removing a filter does to a mf

We dont have to be white and we dont need it idiot. cry in ypur basement, ethnics conquer europe!!

• +1
Reactions: domm
Prettyboys age like milk

People fraud so hard its over:(

Last edited:
Looskmaxing as a man besides hair and skin and msjcles is mental illness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back