How big is your dick

it makes my dick look smaller than it should be and i am still called very big with it,
My fat pad does the same, when im pushing it way down i actually look long (i say long cause girthlet). It’s like fuck man why does it curse me. Im gonna experiment with a fat dissolver on that area soon

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
My fat pad does the same, when im pushing it way down i actually look long (i say long cause girthlet). It’s like fuck man why does it curse me. Im gonna experiment with a fat dissolver on that area soon
Lmao same here legit I would be big as hell if it wasnt for the fatpad, Mine also is "long" My girth makes it look kinda dagger, we gotta lose weight bros

Lmao same here legit I would be big as hell if it wasnt for the fatpad, Mine also is "long" My girth makes it look kinda dagger, we gotta lose weight bros
Im currently high bodyfat cause im bulked. Gonna cut after summer is over and do a dnp and cardarine cycle and hope it works well.

7.25 x 5.6
Which is utterly tiny in the eyes of most women in 2024. Like every guy here has something approximately 7x5, just fucking lol if you think you are doing fine with that.

Im currently high bodyfat cause im bulked. Gonna cut after summer is over and do a dnp and cardarine cycle and hope it works well.
Im currently gonna spend less on fast food and buy the cheaper healthy food, I will both save up money easily and lose weight efficient halo.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Between 6.7 and 7.1 BP, NBP is 5.7. I want to remeasure girth but I’m at least 4.61 when flaccid since I could wear an average-sized condom that’s 53 mm.

7.25 x 5.6
Which is utterly tiny in the eyes of most women in 2024. Like every guy here has something approximately 7x5, just fucking lol if you think you are doing fine with that.
huh? 7.25 x 5.6 to a virgin would be huge, unironically.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
huh? 7.25 x 5.6 to a virgin would be huge, unironically.
Ok. Maybe. Name one girl who is a virgin after the age of 16. Most of these women have fucked multiple 8 inchers by the time that they are 15

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
Between 6.7 and 7.1 BP, NBP is 5.7. I want to remeasure girth but I’m at least 4.61 when flaccid since I could wear an average-sized condom that’s 53 mm.
Do you measure from the side or front

Ok. Maybe. Name one girl who is a virgin after the age of 16. Most of these women have fucked multiple 8 inchers by the time that they are 15
thats horseshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 72630
16 cm dont know about girth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67900
mine is bigger, an inch difference in dick size is actually big
Your dick is longer, but not bigger. 6+ girth is very rare (if @cytoplasm is natural, that is. Plenty of people PEmaxx nowadays so can’t say). Rarer than 8 length.

thats horseshit
you're starting to get it

38d8f66cab2bc5bf9f1cde8ac94ab963

• JFL
Reactions: nope
you're starting to get it

38d8f66cab2bc5bf9f1cde8ac94ab963
girls not being virgins after 16? True

Them being pounded by 8 inch+ bbcs just after turning 15? Horseshit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
top to bottom, but from the front or side?

technically theres still a bit of dick from the side
You put the ruler on top of your penis and press it in.

Semi bone pressed. I mean kinda pushing the ruler a bit but not all the way cuz it just feels uncomfortable
this is what i mean michael myers, these dudes are max 5.8 bp rounding up, fucking dicklets

this is what i mean michael myers, these dudes are max 5.8 bp rounding up, fucking dicklets
I'm 6 barely bone pressing + mogger girth, stop seething, son

I'm 6 barely bone pressing + mogger girth, stop seething, son
6 barely bp means youre 5.6 nbp, tho you probably have a slightly bigger girth than me ngl

6 barely bp means youre 5.6 nbp, tho you probably have a slightly bigger girth than me ngl
No, it means I'm about 5.9 nbp

bp im almost 8 inches, 2 inch difference in dick size is massive
Then I probably didn't understand what bp actually meant. As I said, it feels uncomfortable to go too deep. I'm about 5.9 to 6 unfrauded

Then I probably didn't understand what bp actually meant. As I said, it feels uncomfortable to go too deep. I'm about 5.9 to 6 unfrauded
Shut the fuck up I mog you

@Michael Myers

no one will ever believe me on here but around 8.8x6.7 bp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67900 and mog_or_be_mogged
BP is pushing your ruler all the way into your pubic bone. With enough force.
Never done that. I've only done like a few mms cuz it's uncomfortable. I guess it's a lot bigger than i thought :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Never done that. I've only done like a few mms cuz it's uncomfortable. I guess it's a lot bigger than i thought :feelsyay:
It is! But I never had sex myself so I can’t say how much of your fat pad actually gets compressed. Some say all of it but highly doubt that’s possible, I mean with a ruler you stick into yourself because it’s solid but you can’t do that with another body.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
7.5x5

all my sexual insecurities would go away if i hit 7.5x5.5

Insanely turned on im around 7x6