How big is your dick

It is! But I never had sex myself so I can’t say how much of your fat pad actually gets compressed. Some say all of it but highly doubt that’s possible, I mean with a ruler you stick into yourself because it’s solid but you can’t do that with another body.
Imo, looks begin to matter more than size at 6 inches. An aesthetic 6 incher will be liked a lot more by a woman than an ugly 8. I'm at 6 and it's quite gl + uncut. I'm very happy with it :feelsyay:

6.5 x 4.8 rock hard dead honest and probably one of the few people here who are

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Insanely turned on im around 7x6
same im trynna lose weight cause im a fatass and fap like once a week no less, cause imagine ur having sex and u dont get hard to ur potential that hurts

Yeah, so 7 x 6. Is that BP or NBP 7?
yesterday i measured my dick fully turned on, 7 inches nbp 8 bp but to get to 8 i have to really push it down to the max

my girth is 5.5 Lol so 8x5.5 so close

yesterday i measured my dick fully turned on, 7 inches nbp 8 bp but to get to 8 i have to really push it down to the max

my girth is 5.5 Lol so 8x5.5 so close
So if I am 8x5.5, now that I look at it yeah Id rather increase my girth than my length, length wise my dick is nearly huge it looks fucking big

What are tbese terms my nig
BP means bone-pressed. You push the ruler into your pubic area, to push the fat away. This is how scientists measure your penis. NBP means non-bone-pressed. You just place the ruler on top of your penis without pushing it in. You should measure BP.

BP means bone-pressed. You push the ruler into your pubic area, to push the fat away. This is how scientists measure your penis. NBP means non-bone-pressed. You just place the ruler on top of your penis without pushing it in. You should measure BP.
Nbp i measured boss

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I love how people say "bp is fraud" yet they say the average dick is 5.8/near 6 inches but dont know that those measurements are bp

I love how people say "bp is fraud" yet they say the average dick is 5.8/near 6 inches but dont know that those measurements are bp
Good point! They’re delulu if they say it’s near 6, that’s been refuted. People say the fat pad compresses completely during sex. Is that true? I can’t say because I’m a virgin.

Why u into dicks so much bhai
I never was. I never even cared about my own dick size. Then one day in my early 20s, one of my best friends asked another best friend and I how big our dicks were and I had no idea. So I measured it a few days later, then I wanted to see how I stacked up against others. And that’s how I fell into the rabbit (or rather, penis) hole. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
Good point! They’re delulu if they say it’s near 6, that’s been refuted. People say the fat pad compresses completely during sex. Is that true? I can’t say because I’m a virgin.
I dont know about compression but I think that if youre like a fat piece of shit deadass obese, losing weight to like a healthy weight of 22bmi would both improve erections, semen volume and expose it more

I dont know about compression but I think that if youre like a fat piece of shit deadass obese, losing weight to like a healthy weight of 22bmi would both improve erections, semen volume and expose it more
Yep. Being obese even affects fertility. Men who are overweight and obese have lower sperm counts.

Yep. Being obese even affects fertility. Men who are overweight and obese have lower sperm counts.
my bmi is 29, I guess this is time to put down the kebab

Can you please give me weight loss tips its literally the number one thing im focusing on

13 length , 8 girth nbp

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
my bmi is 29, I guess this is time to put down the kebab

Can you please give me weight loss tips its literally the number one thing im focusing on
Yeah for sure. I do drinkfasting sometimes which means I eat nothing all day but I do drink. Not too much, just enough to get through the day. I have been drinkfasting in an extreme way so I wouldn’t recommend it. I am used to doing this because that’s how I lost weight years ago when I tried to leanmaxx. And I did leanmaxx but I got down to 52 kg and my lower abdomen fat still wouldn’t go away so I gave up. What I would recommend and what I’m also going to do myself is the OMAD diet. It stands for one meal a day, you’re supposed to eat only one meal. This should be dinner. The great thing about this method is that you can literally eat anything you want. Even if you want to have burgers everyday, you can do it. But it’s best to make it a nutritious meal, though I myself will definitely be treating myself to burgers and stuff since I don’t want to give that up. Good luck buddy!

Yeah for sure. I do drinkfasting sometimes which means I eat nothing all day but I do drink. Not too much, just enough to get through the day. I have been drinkfasting in an extreme way so I wouldn’t recommend it. I am used to doing this because that’s how I lost weight years ago when I tried to leanmaxx. And I did leanmaxx but I got down to 52 kg and my lower abdomen fat still wouldn’t go away so I gave up. What I would recommend and what I’m also going to do myself is the OMAD diet. It stands for one meal a day, you’re supposed to eat only one meal. This should be dinner. The great thing about this method is that you can literally eat anything you want. Even if you want to have burgers everyday, you can do it. But it’s best to make it a nutritious meal, though I myself will definitely be treating myself to burgers and stuff since I don’t want to give that up. Good luck buddy!
thanks, drinkfasting is amazing as I know. Sometimes the brain confuses thrist for hunger, meaning that when you actually need water, you eat more.

I’ve never measured. Been told it’s big by girls.

thanks, drinkfasting is amazing as I know. Sometimes the brain confuses thrist for hunger, meaning that when you actually need water, you eat more.
No problem. Yeah, drinkfasting has really helped me. I have lost nearly 10 kg I’m just 3 weeks of doing that (10 days were drinkfasting). The trick is not to start overeating. But today is a cheat day so it’s fine and then I’ll switch to OMAD, but because I will be eating a lot today (or at least relatively), I won’t have a large meal tomorrow. Just noodles with kimchi flavor. It’s funny but I am not actually hungry at the moment. I like the idea of eating food but it’s not like I am actually experiencing hunger. I think I suppressed that feeling because of drinkfasting and also because I’ve done this in the past before, so my body has already gone through this many times.

7.5x5.3

The larp is insane tho I was talking to this Jb on snap she said ideal is 8+ she said her bodycount was 17 and most were (most claimed) 8+

That’s gotta be impossible so people are definitely larping like 2 inches

7.5x5.3

The larp is insane tho I was talking to this Jb on snap she said ideal is 8+ she said her bodycount was 17 and most were (most claimed) 8+

That’s gotta be impossible so people are definitely larping like 2 inches
Wait so my 7.5 incher can claim 9.5? :lul: