How big of a cope is Epigenetics?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Although Epigenetics is a very significant factor as to disparities in looks amongst family members, how big of a cope is it.

Do you think Epigenetics can cause someone with Chad like genetics to be subhuman?

wtf is that

• JFL
Reactions: autismmaxxer
ElTruecel

Why would it be cope? Things like mouthbreathing influencing development have already been proven scientifically. Obviously genetics are still the most important factor but you might not reach your full potential with a shit lifestyle during childhood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, sayi, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi
Although Epigenetics is a very significant factor as to disparities in looks amongst family members, how big of a cope is it.

Do you think Epigenetics can cause someone with Chad like genetics to be subhuman?

It can and does cause many Chadlites to descend fast in their high 20s and above. I knew 2 brothers where one descended fast in his high 20s while the other didn't. It can really change the methylation age of things as you age. Females that smoke and tan a lot really descend fast due to this also.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and ElTruecel
Why would it be cope? Things like mouthbreathing influencing development have already been proven scientifically. Obviously genetics are still the most important factor but you might not reach your full potential with a shit lifestyle during childhood
Fuck this guy is banned but I forgot to respond. Anyways no it’s almost purely genetics in like 95 - 99% of the case. Unless you were giga non NT or severely underweight like I was all these things are a result of genetic recombination not true Epigenetics.