• -1.5 PSL

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • -1.5 PSL +

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I have never seen any real blackpill studies or tests on this, yet it's an important topic.

Vote in the poll on how big you think the glasses tax is. (Hoe much more PSL you need with glasses to have the same SMV).

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Looksmax if they look good
Photo 2022 12 13 22 35 24

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 21044
they look like shit it's what i wore at dollar tree to looksmin so i could be a normie and hide my eye area to be more trustworthy when i worked there will not be wearing glasses next time bc u get treated like shit but i will be wearing a mask bc of my zygos and grimace too intimidating

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Deleted member 21044
glasses are a looksmax if you have a shit eye area, looksmin if you have nice eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metalmogger12, Deleted member 14392, loksr and 4 others
massive smv drop. why?
because weak eyesight is a sign of weak genetics. she subcounciously thinks having kids with you= blind/ defective off springs so its disgusting. glasses is like wheelchair for disabled patients
no glasses= healthy eye sight and ideal.
being sexually attractive is all about signaling healthy genetics.

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Deleted member 52758, ErbCel and 1 other person
massive smv drop. why?
because weak eyesight is a sign of weak genetics. she subcounciously thinks having kids with you= blind/ defective off springs so its disgusting. glasses is like wheelchair for disabled patients
no glasses= healthy eye sight and ideal.
Ik it's unattractive and i understand the reason i just don't know how much.

If its the ones who magnify/demagnify the fuck outta your eyes it could be -2 psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, optimisticzoomer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
It's not a looksmin, women love guys with glasses!

232890.jpg

64a4fafa122eb796d1a46f2f25aeeb6c--men-with-style-nerd-style.jpg

e932d1c8eca32beb7463689eb351f2da.jpg

96a1af99016cfb2f8f7c45077d21bb47.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, p0lishsubhuman, Xangsane and 1 other person
big looskmin only makes you look high trust

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
I wear them it hides my bones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: acv700, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21044
I wear glasses and I look terrible with them

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and Deleted member 21044
Also they're a terrible lifemin because they always get dirty and can fall from ur head

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, acv700, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
i got NCT, sclera show and rounded eyes and wear glasses and when i take them off my classmates tell me i look ugly/like a monster so for me its a looksmax i guess

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 21044
I only receive IOI when I wear my contact so glasses must be a real looksmin for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
It depends on how fuxed up your eye and nose area is. if Those areas are terrible and say you have a chad jaw ..it deff will ascend ypu and hide flaws a bit

I don't need glasses but sometimes I wear some untested ones for a different "high class" look.
nonetheless, I look better without them.

I don't need glasses but sometimes I wear some untested ones for a different "high class" look.
nonetheless, I look better without them.
I still don't think it's a big looksmin and can be a looksmax if one has a bad eye area, big nose, recessed upper maxilla or a long midface.

I still don't think it's a big looksmin and can be a looksmax if one has a bad eye area, big nose, recessed upper maxilla or a long midface.
Exactly it depends on your features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I need my glasses...

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
they look like shit it's what i wore at dollar tree to looksmin so i could be a normie and hide my eye area to be more trustworthy when i worked there will not be wearing glasses next time bc u get treated like shit but i will be wearing a mask bc of my zygos and grimace too intimidating
did u get a perm before

• JFL
It totally depends
Glasses can slightly decrease your attractiveness but nothing spectacular most of the time.
The only case where glasses are a legit looksmin is if your correction affect the peirceveid shape of your eyes, in that case it'll ruin your eye area.
Also glasses can hide to an extent bad features like a lowish ipd or a long midface.

af1df8ebb0c61534c839ca0096b1e34f.jpg

• Hmm...
Glasses are like LONG hair on a dude
Some guys REALLY pull it off, others don’t at all. And it’s never as simple as “if your eyes are bad it’s a looksmax if your eyes are good it’s a looksmin” because even within this thread you’ve seen guys with good eyes looking good with glasses.

If you’re good looking the chances are very high that you’re going to be good looking with or without glasses. You guys here all have autism so you think in black and white, the world is not black and white, whether it’s a looksmax or a looksmin can ONLY be decided on a case by case basis.

if you have good eye area, don't use them and vice versa. It's like having a certain hairstyle if you're norwooding. If you have the face for a proper slick back hairstyle that means that your skull MOGS hard.

Depends on where you live. It's a cool accessory in Asia. In the USA, people really hate glasses for some reason.

glasses are a looksmin for men most of the time, except for guys who have slim oval face shape then they are looksmax af