how big should i get?

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
im on a bulk and pretty fat but i have gained a lot of strength on muscle on my cycle,my question is,im afraid of getting to big and that i will look like a meathead,whats the ideal muscle amount thats not too much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and shieldzz
i was exgharating by saying not bulking, but putting on excessive amounts of fat is not necessary and even detrimental at a certain point

my first two years i just ate as clean as possible and tried to get as much protein in as i could daily that was enough to not plateau hard for basically the whole time

high protein, clean carbs thats all i thought about if you do that and train hard as shit you should continue to still see good gains for atleast a year more while natty
Yes I understand what u just said, it's basically just not force feeding urself but also being full and satisfied every meal, I used to force feed cause of how skinny I was

Let's see bro I'm gonna do a month of this, my diet is pretty much good for me already, it's just my consistency

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
i was exgharating by saying not bulking, but putting on excessive amounts of fat is not necessary and even detrimental at a certain point

my first two years i just ate as clean as possible and tried to get as much protein in as i could daily that was enough to not plateau hard for basically the whole time

high protein, clean carbs thats all i thought about if you do that and train hard as shit you should continue to still see good gains for atleast a year more while natty
Its all about hormonal balance. Most of the guys that go to the gym have fucked up hormones

T too low, estradiol high, low androgen receptors

how is that correlated with being a gymgoer

i wouldnt say ur average teen working out at the gym is shutdown or low T, prob just average

how is that correlated with being a gymgoer

i wouldnt say ur average teen working out at the gym is shutdown or low T, prob just average
Na most of them have shit genetics
Less than 700 ng/dl is low T

im on a bulk and pretty fat but i have gained a lot of strength on muscle on my cycle,my question is,im afraid of getting to big and that i will look like a meathead,whats the ideal muscle amount thats not too much?
Pm me your current physique