how big should i get?

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
im on a bulk and pretty fat but i have gained a lot of strength on muscle on my cycle,my question is,im afraid of getting to big and that i will look like a meathead,whats the ideal muscle amount thats not too much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and shieldzz
Just an athletic lean physique

Biseps bigger than the avarage woman but not too big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, sportsmogger and shieldzz
"im afraid of getting to big"

That wont happen you manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Allornothing, MonoTBB and 7 others

Literally fuck off, retarded offtopic warrior

You contribute nothing to this forum, your a fucking loser who has nothing better to do than to shitpost in offtopic and occasionally shitpost in the looksmaxing section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, ThatChicoFan, AySab and 1 other person
U bulking any tips pls

5ft 11 with shoes,trying to get to 6 ft2 85kg 25% bf

so for baseline im 5'11 barefoot currently 88kg at around 12% bodyfat, this is physique so if you think this is too big then go for like 84 kg instead or if you think bigger then add a little bit onto it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Literally fuck off, retarded offtopic warrior

You contribute nothing to this forum, your a fucking loser who has nothing better to do than to shitpost in offtopic and occasionally shitpost in the looksmaxing section
JoinedMar 1, 2024Posts1,145Reputation1,237

I've contributed more to this .org than you did in your whole pathethic life IRL so you might aswell consider killing yourself immedietly

im on a bulk and pretty fat but i have gained a lot of strength on muscle on my cycle,my question is,im afraid of getting to big and that i will look like a meathead,whats the ideal muscle amount thats not too much?
You’ll never get to big, actually getting big is the goal, since being natty you’ll in 90% of the cases look dyel in clothes

Looks very good but ur half my bodyfat at same weight

ive worked out for much longer though so dw, just dont bulk past ur current body fat

id honestly even recommend leaning down a bit rn before continuing to bulk, lean bulk is always better even while roiding

Looks very good but ur half my bodyfat at same weight
what are the spots u inject in cause u literally injects hgh every day and test e 2x a week, won't ur muscles/skin be damaged

ive worked out for much longer though so dw, just dont bulk past ur current body fat

id honestly even recommend leaning down a bit rn before continuing to bulk, lean bulk is always better even while roiding
I am leanbulking for a week now i dont want to get obese

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
how are u fat on hgh? do u actually eat 5k calories a day? and the ideal pysique u should have is lean atlethic body (easy to achieve tbh)

what are the spots u inject in cause u literally injects hgh every day and test e 2x a week, won't ur muscles/skin be damaged
Hgh hcg in stomach ,test in glutes

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
how are u fat on hgh? do u actually eat 5k calories a day? and the ideal pysique u should have is lean atlethic body (easy to achieve tbh)
I eat 4k calories+

mogger physique man, are u on roids?

hopped on recently but i dont wanna give false hopes i already had a very good physique while 16 and natty, got on now in hopes of competing in the future. this is untrained at 14 vs at 16 im currently 19

not saying this to brag in any way just dont want people hopping on roids from seeing something like this expecting immediate results, gains from one cycle are normally very minimal even I have not gained that much from it although i definitely have

feel free to pm if you need any advice, in general i suggest staying natty as long as possible unless u have very clear defined goals

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Subhuman232
Most women dont find a lot of muscles good they like david laid phisique
Your bones havent even developed yet and you worry that you will gain to much muscle on a cycle that is not even 6 months ?

You should wait untill 25 when your neocortex fullydevelop

hopped on recently but i dont wanna give false hopes i already had a very good physique while 16 and natty, got on now in hopes of competing in the future. this is untrained at 14 vs at 16 im currently 19

not saying this to brag in any way just dont want people hopping on roids from seeing something like this expecting immediate results, gains from one cycle are normally very minimal even I have not gained that much from it although i definitely have

feel free to pm if you need any advice, in general i suggest staying natty as long as possible unless u have very clear defined goals

View attachment 2823067View attachment 2823068
I'm at this rn at 1 yr of training, though I'm 18, I really don't wanna stay natty, this shit boring asf man, I just wanna reach my natty potential faster

Attachments

• IMG_20240317_130355.jpg
    IMG_20240317_130355.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2823067View attachment 2823068
did you used mt2?

I'm at this rn at 1 yr of training, though I'm 18, I really don't wanna stay natty, this shit boring asf man, I just wanna reach my natty potential faster

whats ur SBD like at the moment

good progress for 1 year, i wouldnt get on yet unless youve already hit 225 bench min, around like a 365 squat and 405 deadlift

once youve gotten a good strength base like this while natty your gains will be even better when you get on

getting on prematurely although technically still better thain being natty is kind of a waste, milk out some more natty gains while u can and then reconsider it

feel free to pm i can send you the program i used first two years lifting and shit

Looks like Chad

i had better prettyboy looks at young teen than i do now tbh

college is such a looksmin ngl

realistically im htn facially with body halo, working on it though

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

They confuse muscles for fat
Trim down let’s see how big they are after hahahah

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
whats ur SBD like at the moment

good progress for 1 year, i wouldnt get on yet unless youve already hit 225 bench min, around like a 365 squat and 405 deadlift

once youve gotten a good strength base like this while natty your gains will be even better when you get on

getting on prematurely although technically still better thain being natty is kind of a waste, milk out some more natty gains while u can and then reconsider it

feel free to pm i can send you the program i used first two years lifting and shit
I legitimately can't train natty anymore man no joke, I'm so depressed every single day while training cause of slow gains compared to people who roids even at my gym I'm getting mogged so hard

btw my highest bench is only 180lbs, I'm at 75kg, I don't do deadlifts cause I have very small scoliosis, my highest squat is just 225lbs, I'm pretty weak cause of asian genes, I only have good frame

I already ordered my roids, I think it's gonna come here in about a month, my mind is fucked cause I got exposed to steroids and blackpill lol, I can't stop thinking of it

I legitimately can't train natty anymore man no joke, I'm so depressed every single day while training cause of slow gains compared to people who roids even at my gym I'm getting mogged so hard

btw my highest bench is only 180lbs, I'm at 75kg, I don't do deadlifts cause I have very small scoliosis, my highest squat is just 225lbs, I'm pretty weak cause of asian genes, I only have good frame

I already ordered my roids, I think it's gonna come here in about a month, my mind is fucked cause I got exposed to steroids and blackpill lol, I can't stop thinking of it

dont start yet bro, at ur bw u should be stronger before u decide to get on

something might be off in ur current training style,recovery or nutrition thats currently holding back ur natty gains

natty gains arent that slow when you first begin

They confuse muscles for fat
Trim down let’s see how big they are after hahahah
glycogen as well, lots of factors that makes u look big while bulked up, but still looks better in cut though cause of serrations

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

something might be off in ur current training style,recovery or nutrition thats currently holding back ur natty gains

I was at 57kg a year ago, legitimately a twig, but yeah I'm just eating rice + chicken + 10 eggs every day

but yeah man I'm indeed pretty weak as u can see lol

I was at 57kg a year ago, legitimately a twig, but yeah I'm just eating rice + chicken + 10 eggs every day

but yeah man I'm indeed pretty weak as u can see lol

if ur that set on getting on i heavily recommend to just wait until you bench 225 and then do it, whats ur current workout regime looking like

I'm also not really consistent, some week I'd go 6x a week, then another week I might just go 2x, though I'm legitimately gonna do 6x a week and be consistent asf while doing roids, it's hard for me to wait anymore

if ur that set on getting on i heavily recommend to just wait until you bench 225 and then do it, whats ur current workout regime looking like
I do PPL

Basically I mostly do 3 exercise with major muscle area like chest, back, legs

and then 2 exercises for small muscle groups

I estimate that it might take me another 5-6 months before hitting 225 and while bulking so I'd be fat

I'm also not really consistent, some week I'd go 6x a week, then another week I might just go 2x, though I'm legitimately gonna do 6x a week and be consistent asf while doing roids, it's hard for me to wait anymore

if u cant stay consistent while not roiding what makes u think that will change while roiding, first stay consistent without it

if ur mentally is like this then you will continue looking for the next thing when ur progress stagnates

fix whats naturally in your hands rn without gear which is ur consistency and training intensity, and then consider gear

dont fool yourself with thinking roids will solve all problems it makes everything more complicated in fact, trust me youll be better off and happier fixing all these things before and then getting on

youll reap the benefits quicker and end up higher too

I do PPL

Basically I mostly do 3 exercise with major muscle area like chest, back, legs

and then 2 exercises for small muscle groups

I estimate that it might take me another 5-6 months before hitting 225 and while bulking so I'd be fat

bulking is a meme for the most part, i saw consistent strength gains while natty the first two years without having to bulk past losing my abs

natty gymcelling is HEAVILY over scrutinized in this forum, i was able to train my friend to a 225 bench in 2 years at him weighing 77kg as well at around 6 ft while like 13% bf

if he can do it you can as well

his starting bench was literally 95lbs trust dont give up on natty yet

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
if u cant stay consistent while not roiding what makes u think that will change while roiding, first stay consistent without it

if ur mentally is like this then you will continue looking for the next thing when ur progress stagnates

fix whats naturally in your hands rn without gear which is ur consistency and training intensity, and then consider gear

dont fool yourself with thinking roids will solve all problems it makes everything more complicated in fact, trust me youll be better off and happier fixing all these things before and then getting on

youll reap the benefits quicker and end up higher too
Can't I just stay consistent while on roids, it's all in my mind anyways, but I'd take the advice, I'd take this whole month for me to become very much locked in to this shit

because next month the roids will be in my house and I won't be able to resist anymore

But yeah bro this month I'm gonna stay consistent asf to everything man no joke, I'll update u some time

bulking is a meme for the most part, i saw consistent strength gains while natty the first two years without having to bulk past losing my abs

natty gymcelling is HEAVILY over scrutinized in this forum, i was able to train my friend to a 225 bench in 2 years at him weighing 77kg as well at around 6 ft while like 13% bf

if he can do it you can as well

his starting bench was literally 95lbs trust dont give up on natty yet
my starting bench was fucking 45lbs, embarrassing asf, but what do u mean by not bulking? just eating whenever u want and just dialing in the proteins?

my starting bench was fucking 45lbs, embarrassing asf, but what do u mean by not bulking? just eating whenever u want and just dialing in the proteins?

i was exgharating by saying not bulking, but putting on excessive amounts of fat is not necessary and even detrimental at a certain point

my first two years i just ate as clean as possible and tried to get as much protein in as i could daily that was enough to not plateau hard for basically the whole time

high protein, clean carbs thats all i thought about if you do that and train hard as shit you should continue to still see good gains for atleast a year more while natty

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232