How brutal is North / Northwest Europe for shortcels?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Live in the UK, economy/wages are a bit of a joke. Have always thought again and again about moving to Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands etc. for work.

The problem is I'm 5'7. Already get heightmogged as is in the UK.

Could you fucking imagine my situation in the Netherlands or Bavaria? Just thinking about it makes me anxious.

Am I right to be hesitant? Any shortcels from these places here?

• Hmm...
Reactions: dad
Live in the UK, economy/wages are a bit of a joke. Have always thought again and again about moving to Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands etc. for work.

Could you fucking imagine my situation in the Netherlands or Bavaria? Just thinking about it makes me anxious.

being 5'7 in sweden (average 5'11) puts you at a huge disadvantage. if you are an incel i would never move to any of these places if you have any hope to having sex

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet

Height means nothing in the UK so idk why you made this question when we live in a country where deformed short goblins can get laid

being 5'7 in sweden (average 5'11) puts you at a huge disadvantage. if you are an incel i would never move to any of these places if you have any hope to having sex

Yeah I sort of knew the answer already, but wanted to get confirmation from people who already live there / have been there.