How can a 5 O'Clock Shadow be removed without permanently removing beard hairs?

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I'm 19 years old. I have very thick hairs all around my body. This is great for my lashes and scalp hairs, but TERRIBLE for my lower third.

Beards are a looksmin for guys below 24 guaranteed, so I shave daily. However, the hair grows back so quick leaving me with a permanent 5 o clock shadow. Laser hair removal exists, but the effects are permanent. I'd like to rock a beard later in life. Anyone tried waxing to get rid of the shadow?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
you don't have to worry about it. in a few years you'll be oldcel and cover up your non-existent collagen and lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, LowTrust and Deleted member 20399
you don't have to worry about it. in a few years you'll be oldcel and cover up your non-existent collagen and lower third
Nigga why are u even on org past 25, it's already over for you
Just LDAR

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 23558
post pic. 5 o clock shadow is good, just not when bloated

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

Attachments

• 20230712_181037.jpg
    20230712_181037.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I'm 19 years old. I have very thick hairs all around my body. This is great for my lashes and scalp hairs, but TERRIBLE for my lower third.

Beards are a looksmin for guys below 24 guaranteed, so I shave daily. However, the hair grows back so quick leaving me with a permanent 5 o clock shadow. Laser hair removal exists, but the effects are permanent. I'd like to rock a beard later in life. Anyone tried waxing to get rid of the shadow?
My stubble gives my hollow cheeks show better even without lighting
Idk for sure but you can try those butterfly knives shaving blades that barbers use but it is time consuming and more painful and possibly lead to scars

It's not good it's an oldcel trait on a 19 year old boy
yea looks bad on u but i dont think you can do much. maybe get beard follicles removed but that may leave scar

maybe try one of these to get closer cut
CB196616 50E4 437A BE43 E9B20956CE5C

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
It looks just fine. You don't need to shave daily. A stubble looks good on you,Shave once every 4-5 days

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
wdyd for lips yours are the pinkest lips on a curry ive seen
I just used an exfoliating lip scrub + put hydroquinone on the top lip in order to brighten it up to the color of the bottom lip

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Deleted member 23558
[
I just used an exfoliating lip scrub + put hydroquinone on the top lip in order to brighten it up to the color of the bottom lip

Ah fuck never thought about the hydroquinone on lips thing. Is there irritation when applying? My bottom lips are lighter as well

• +1
Reactions: J o r o
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 23558
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OogaBooba
Double edged safety razor every morning.

topical honey to lighten hair, and topical coconut oil to inhibit dht on skin to slow down beard growth rate

5 o'clock shadow stubble mogs, wtf are you talking about? Women love it as long as it's not patchy.