How can America be so fucking gay?

Pedro Zanatta

Pedro Zanatta

SURF & SKATE, STOP BEING GAY
Like literally white people made this country one of the bests for centuries and now its declining to a literal below-neutral line, only thing good about them in actual american media is the past and the good looks, everywhere you see media pushing people into interracial relationships lol jfl, negros are like 13% of us population and still are seen as “cool” by todays media, like just look at any travis scott concert, 99% white people screaming and jumping for a black dude THANK GOD I AM NOT AMERICAN

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Lmao, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Like literally white people made this country one of the bests for centuries and now its declining to a literal below-neutral line, only thing good about them in actual american media is the past and the good looks, everywhere you see media pushing people into interracial relationships lol jfl, negros are like 13% of us population and still are seen as “cool” by todays media, like just look at any travis scott concert, 99% white people screaming and jumping for a black dude THANK GOD I AM NOT AMERICAN
You simultaneously look like Michael Cera and Kurt Cobain

everywhere you see media pushing people into interracial relationships lol jfl
The jews are behind the medias

The jews are promoting all types of degeneration (Lgbt, interracial etc) to destroy white people

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and UglyGod360
The jews are behind the medias

The jews are promoting all types of degeneration (Lgbt, interracial etc) to destroy white people
Meanwhile jews are white just for laughs, miss the good old feuher days

• +1
Reactions: gamma
American culture is centered around niggers

Nigger music, nigger clothes, nigger language (ebonics), nigger sports etc etc

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
American culture is centered around niggers

Nigger music, nigger clothes, nigger language (ebonics), nigger sports etc etc
And I still can't get laid despite jews giving me so many halos. :feelswhy:

Looks> halos + status

And I still can't get laid despite jews giving me so many halos. :feelswhy:

Looks> halos + status
If ur under 18 its normal I guess, if ur utterly subhuman + 5’5 or so im sorry

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I seriously doubt they are 13% of the population, that has to be a lie on then statistics. Black people are taking over every town.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Because muh democracy
And muh inherent universal human rights
America was doomed from the start because of its egalitarian values

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
I seriously doubt they are 13% of the population, that has to be a lie on then statistics. Black people are taking over every town.
13% the population makes 99% of popular music jfl

There’s some outstanding white men but they’re usually found in our variety of gangs which changes state by state.

Whites as a whole here think it’s cool to engage in interracial behavior there’s ritualistic mating calls performed here

if you make an elephant noise 🐘, supposedly it’s a mating call that attracts all women within a 100 mile radius