How can i acquire ~ $500 in crypto?

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Anyone know how i can aquire ~500 usd in crypto quickly? I have some investment that I can make...

🤗🤗🤗
Or maybe some moneymaxxed individual can feed me?

BUY IT YOURSELF FOOL!

KYCNOT.ME

Just blackmail pedophiles mate. Easy money
how? and where can I find them? i have a couple ewhore packs, where can i use them? how do i meet people to catfish

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
You can't really start crypto with less than $500. Profit margins are very little and it'll take time. I advise you save your money for the Q3-Q4 bullrun.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zylaro and 5'7 zoomer
You can't really start crypto with less than $500. Profit margins are very little and it'll take time. I advise you save your money for the Q3-Q4 bullrun.
i mean, i want to make a crypto project but it'll take about 500 usd in crypto. I need to first make money

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
i mean, i want to make a crypto project but it'll take about 500 usd in crypto. I need to first make money
A project will take a lot more than that wtf

A project will take a lot more than that wtf
its just a solana/ ether contract, I don't think it'll take too much, plus fees have been dropping. Do you know anyway?

• +1
its just a solana/ ether contract, I don't think it'll take too much, plus fees have been dropping. Do you know anyway?
yes about contracts, and shitcoins. ive seen a ton of sol shitcoins pump and dump recently

yes about contracts, and shitcoins. ive seen a ton of sol shitcoins pump and dump recently
Is the website slow or am i being watched? This seems really interesting.

• +1
Copy paste, what @Seth Walsh suggests to do.

Than an 100 usd input. Will likely be 500 usd after some time.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
Copy paste, what @Seth Walsh suggests to do.

Than an 100 usd input. Will likely be 500 usd after some time.
Appreciate it man. My post about trendfollowing, cutting losses and letting winners run was heartfelt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and 5'7 zoomer
Anyone know how i can aquire ~500 usd in crypto quickly? I have some investment that I can make...

🤗🤗🤗
Get a job nigger

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
dude basically called Solana, before it just recently did a 5x in 2 months time. Which is worthy of some applause, because the beleive in Solana was low, due to FTX links and shit
Cringe at you newbies in crypto, ill write a thread on how to make it soon, currently with airdrops even with 0$ you can make it.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You can get it from those discount things for joining some brokers but first you would need to have 1500 to deposit lol
and then the 500 would come over a period of 5 months im p sure

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Cringe at you newbies in crypto, I’ll write a thread on how to make it soon, currently with airdrops even with 0$ you can make it.
thank you bro, tag me

buy looksmaxcoin

🤗🤗🤗
Scam few people online, let them pay you with crypto and you will have money to fuck some hookers.

how? and where can I find them? i have a couple ewhore packs, where can i use them? how do i meet people to catfish
Buy my blackmailing predators guide for 50 bucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: synock21