How can I cope with that my mom made me uglier

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
My mom , has not so good maxilla , bad ipd , recessed and very round mandibule and no chin she is also 5”6. She only has good zygos

My dad , has a long mandibule , tall ramus , good zygos , average maxilla. And he’s 6”2. And one of the best chins I ever saw. Not only this , a tall and wide skull as well

I’m fucking gonna have a fucking breakdown and I’m just very pissed that my dad had to go with my mom and not on a looksmatch or someone higher which he def could
IMG 4809

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Deleted member 41284, Nick.Harte and 2 others
dark knight feeling

die and be a hero

or live long enough to see yourself become a villain

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and randomop
Kill her.

Invest the money she left you from the will for the surgeries.

In honour of her name.

Even though you'll be fucking a Becky some day in a few years after and reproducing to carry on your mothers' subhuman genetic legacy.

Rough times.

If you can't make it, hey? Bruv? FAKE IT. Yeah!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and BrahminBoss
It was my dad 4 me,

My mom was high mtb at her prime my dad is 3/10 subhuman. If my Mom had gotten even w her looksmatch id be atleast strong high MTN

I’m high LTN in reality

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpiller954, wsada, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Kill her.

In honour of her name.

Even though you'll be fucking a Becky some day in a few years after and reproducing to carry on your mothers' subhuman genetic pool.

Rough times.

I won’t reproduce because of this , the falios she gave is fixable with an obo and Bimax. But still I’m mad

I won’t reproduce because of this , the falios she gave is fixable with an obo and Bimax. But still I’m mad

If it weren't for her you wouldn't exist though and it's a miracle that you do. Objectively. Ain't tryna gaslight you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomop
Kill her.

In honour of her name.

Even though you'll be fucking a Becky some day in a few years after and reproducing to carry on your mothers' subhuman genetic legacy.

Rough times.

Also idk to kill

I hate you @wsada fucking shitty user no one likes u. Shit taste in looks that’s the most curry image of Ronaldo I’ve ever seen. Fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: randomop
I hate you @wsada fucking shitty user no one likes u. Shit taste in looks that’s the most curry image of Ronaldo I’ve ever seen. Fuck off
I didn't even talk in this thread man fuck you nigga faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one
5’6 is above avg height for a woman, equivalent to 5’11-5’11.5 for a guy so u j got fucked by genetic recombinatiob

How tall are you OP? My dad did the same retarded thing and so did my grandma. She did the same thing by marrying my manlet grandad and ruining her (5'9) tall genes. Literally would've produced a generation of moggers I'm so fucking mad at how clueless most normies are. Being a MTN makes me want to rope.