How can I cum with a female?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
During sex and blowies with girls I never ejaculated with them. How can I finally ejaculate with a female?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Cheesyrumble
With a female

Why do you have to mention female? Are you used to fucking men or something?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ChadOrDeath, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
same. just fake it once u get tired and jerk off after.
 
Dude gets his dick sucked and doesnt cum, if my penis ever gets touched it would blast like a broken fire hydrant :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and ascension
Dude gets his dick sucked and doesnt cum, if my penis ever gets touched it would blast like a broken fire hydrant :lul:
That's what you think now. Wait until you actually lose your virginity then you'll see that cumming with a woman is harder than you think
 
Stop fapping and watching porn
 

Similar threads

𝔒𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔠𝔢𝔩
Replies
9
Views
49
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
60
g4rlic
g4rlic
rya222
Replies
18
Views
48
mhd.
mhd.
RoidKid
Replies
4
Views
41
silently_said
silently_said
Amuzant
Replies
2
Views
27
Amuzant
Amuzant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top